SORT BY Relevancy
GETTING THE BUZZZZ OUT THERE ON NAIMA AND NORIAH RUNWAY MODELS AND THEIR MOTHER JODIE!!!
2 SISTERS MAKING A NAME FOR THEMSELVES ON THE RUNWAY AND IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS...
GETTING THE BUZZZZZ OUT ORLANDO AND QUANN -PROFESSIONAL MALE MODELS / FASHION STYLISTS
WE WILL BE CHATTING ABOUT THE LATEST, CURRENT AND FUTURE . THESE GUYS ARE MEMBERS OF TM&TSN FOR OVER A YEAR AND THEY ARE MAKING A NAME FOR THEMSELVES IN THIS INDUSTRY FROM FASHION RUNWAY SHOWS, GUEST APPEARANCES, STYLING OTHERS MODELS AND THEY HAVE A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION....ORLANDO WAS THE ONE WHO WON THE 1ST THREE CONTEST OF BECOMING NEXT FACE OF TM&TSN, WHICH WAS AMAZING ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!
WE HAD TECH DIFFICULTIES WILL RECORD ON 1/23/2015 WITH ORLANDO AND QUANN
GETTING THE BUZZZZZ OUT ON ORLANDO AND QUANN -PROFESSIONAL MALE MODELS
What is a Role Model? Seems like an easy answer -- someone that inspires you. But there may be more permutations than that, so we thought we'd explore it a little more deeply, starting off with perhaps the mother of all role models, Eleanor Roosevelt. I met Shannon Butler when she gave me a tour of Val-Kill, Mrs. Roosevelt's private home. I was inspired by Shannon's enthusiam, knowledge & apparent joy in imparting it. That gives us a glimpse into what a role model can do.
Shannon graduated from SUNY New Paltz with a degree in history and is pursuing that further at University at Albany. She has worked on all that while working as a National Park Ranger! She calls herself all all-American Hudson Valley girl.
Check out more HistoryChiQ.
Producer: Robert A. K. Gonyo of Go See a Show
This conversation is with a few of the models who will be walking in the petite focused fashon runway event, UNDER on Saturday, March 28, 2015. Check out a some of the images below.
If you have a question for the models call us tonight at 7:00 p.m. EST on the Guest Call In (347) 633-9671 and speak with them directly.
We look forward to hearing your voice.
Charles Barkley started it 1st many years ago with the whole "I'm not a role model" thing. I think that it was disgraceful thing then and I think that it is still now. Wemay not have to hold our famous people to unrealistic high standards, but is asking them to be someone that our kids would like to be asking too much? If not, should we support them
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (84 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (26 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (15 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (13 chatters)
- Living Astrology (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- TRUradio (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (4 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (4 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Trek Talking (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- NWP radio (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- AJC Radio (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- Voice of Evolution Radio (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (0 chatters)