SORT BY Relevancy
GETTING THE BUZZZZ OUT THERE ON NAIMA AND NORIAH RUNWAY MODELS AND THEIR MOTHER JODIE!!!
2 SISTERS MAKING A NAME FOR THEMSELVES ON THE RUNWAY AND IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS...
GETTING THE BUZZZZZ OUT ORLANDO AND QUANN -PROFESSIONAL MALE MODELS / FASHION STYLISTS
WE WILL BE CHATTING ABOUT THE LATEST, CURRENT AND FUTURE . THESE GUYS ARE MEMBERS OF TM&TSN FOR OVER A YEAR AND THEY ARE MAKING A NAME FOR THEMSELVES IN THIS INDUSTRY FROM FASHION RUNWAY SHOWS, GUEST APPEARANCES, STYLING OTHERS MODELS AND THEY HAVE A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION....ORLANDO WAS THE ONE WHO WON THE 1ST THREE CONTEST OF BECOMING NEXT FACE OF TM&TSN, WHICH WAS AMAZING ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!
WE HAD TECH DIFFICULTIES WILL RECORD ON 1/23/2015 WITH ORLANDO AND QUANN
GETTING THE BUZZZZZ OUT ON ORLANDO AND QUANN -PROFESSIONAL MALE MODELS
What is a Role Model? Seems like an easy answer -- someone that inspires you. But there may be more permutations than that, so we thought we'd explore it a little more deeply, starting off with perhaps the mother of all role models, Eleanor Roosevelt. I met Shannon Butler when she gave me a tour of Val-Kill, Mrs. Roosevelt's private home. I was inspired by Shannon's enthusiam, knowledge & apparent joy in imparting it. That gives us a glimpse into what a role model can do.
Shannon graduated from SUNY New Paltz with a degree in history and is pursuing that further at University at Albany. She has worked on all that while working as a National Park Ranger! She calls herself all all-American Hudson Valley girl.
Check out more HistoryChiQ.
Producer: Robert A. K. Gonyo of Go See a Show
This conversation is with a few of the models who will be walking in the petite focused fashon runway event, UNDER on Saturday, March 28, 2015. Check out a some of the images below.
If you have a question for the models call us tonight at 7:00 p.m. EST on the Guest Call In (347) 633-9671 and speak with them directly.
We look forward to hearing your voice.
WBOKRADIO / Intro To Info - Proudly Interviews "The Gei Models"
Tune In Wed 11th at 6:00pm (eastern) As Host Mikeisha Best
Sits Down With These Stunning Models And Discusses Their Career
& Future Plans / events etc.. We Encourage Model Agents / Photographers
To Tune In.. Feel Free Too Call In And Show Your Support At 347-327-9592
To date, United States clings to the concept of rugged individualism- predicated upon the understanding that most people are capable of taking care of themselves and people should be left to succeed or fail on their own and the government should be limited to protection of civil liberties without a social safety net for people who are the poor, unemployed, and those who cannot work due to youth, old age, and disability. The emergence of the progressive movement held that the government should have a greater role in promoting a better life for all of its citizens.
The US has not followed other developed democracies in the establishment of a comprehensive model for assuring its citizens' well being because the United States has enjoyed a period of unprecedented economic growth due to its being the sole industrialized country on the planet whose productive capacity has never been destroyed by enemy nations; however, with the rise of growing income inequality and mounting public debt, there is renewed debate over the role of government in modern society. Social models in place have failed when addressing problems localized in low socioeconomic and ethnically dense populated areas and it is time that those experiencing domestic and family violence must develop social models and paradigns that are effective in modifying behavior,cultural beliefs and overcoming fears that inadvertently support aggressive aberrant behaviors.Non-profit organizations who are having amazing success in changing the behavior and mindset of persons living in low socioeconomic areas utilize the concept of family-style approach model, but create a “family” for the victims by involving the community in spiritual and socially engaging activities.
Where does today's paucity of quality role models in the black community originate? How can we reverse this trend that has lead to many lost lives and disgusting statistics?
Join the discussionas one of our show favorites, Marquis Coates from Tools for Success Inc., returns!
Tune In To Another Episode Of #Models & #Bottles With Published Model "Ayeasha Cannon" aka @Ayeasha_2000 And Her Famous Industry Friends Live Every Tuesday 9-11pm EST On #WSMR.
Tune In By Calling (646)727-2352 And Pressing "1" To Go Live On The Air. Are You An Artist...?
Do You Need Help With Promo...? ASK HER ABOUT IT!! #SouthernMuscleRadio
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (15 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (14 chatters)
- Pillars of Ma*at (9 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (8 chatters)
- Eaglemanz (7 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (4 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (4 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (2 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (2 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (1 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- ShadySykes (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (0 chatters)