SORT BY Relevancy
Business websites converting to mobile friendly versions will boost sales and keep your customers happy and informed about upcoming products or services.
In this Lacoon Mobile Security Podcast series, Dan Koretsky, Sr Security Researcher and Strategist discusses the new strain of iOS mobile malware called "Unflod Baby Panda." Listen to learn more about this new mobile security malware, how a device can be infected and how to mitigate and remove the malware from your device.
To stay on top of the latest in mobile security news, subscribe to the Mobile Security Talk channel and check out the Lacoon Mobile Security blog at http://www.lacoon.com/blog/ .
You're surfing the mobile web, "Googling" the best pizza near you to satisfy your hunger pains, when you see "The Best Pizza Near YOU!" Pop up on the top of the almighty search engine. Thank the heavens, your prayers have been answered.
You eagerly click through to the website...BUT, you don't see anything because the site doesn't load properly (if at all) on your mobile phone or you can't read the tiny text, and pinching and squeezing is just too much of a hassle. Hesitantly you leave, disappointed. Back to Google to try and find a mobile optimized website.
Alas, this is the fate that awaits too many users on the mobile web. The demand for mobile websites is increasing, month after month, but businesses are slow to adopt the new technology and some that do, miss the mark.
In this episode we walk you through the do's, don'ts, must have's and where to's of mobile website design.
It's clear that mobile technology is changing the way we interact with one another, so it’s no surprise these changes extend to our love lives as well. In this week’s episode of Mobile Insights Radio with Steve Power Brown, Steve and guest Josh Fischer, mobile dating guru at Are You Interested (AYI.com), whether technology is helping busy singles connect, or whether the increasing use of mobile technology in our daily lives is making us ever more isolated. AYI.com is one of the largest social dating apps, with more than 58 million singles looking to make a love connection. Check out AYI.com’s blog, The Data of Dating, for more advice for singles looking for love.
Michael Boyer, CFE, is CEO of AdSmart Inc., a company that provides local mobile advertising for franchise companies and their franchisees. He will join Deb Evans and Jack Monson, Wednesday July 10th to share 7 steps to ensure your mobile advertising campaign is successful!
AdSmart on the Web
Michael Boyer on LinkedIn, and Twitter
Deb Evans on LinkedIn and Twitter
Jack Monson on LinkedIn and Twitter
Myrbetriq®'s Advertising Partnership with RunPee App
Pharmaguy interviews Walt Johnston, Vice President of US Marketing and New Product Planning, and Emily Sitrin Mason, Consumer Marketing Director - Urology Franchise, at Astellas (see Bios). We discuss a new partnership with Astellas Pharma US and the RunPee mobile app as part of the company's marketing campaign for Myrbetriq® (mirabegron) featuring an animated bladder character.
The RunPee app is a movie-viewing app that tells you the best time to "run and pee" without missing the best scenes. While the ultimate goal is to encourage individuals to speak with a health care professional about overactive bladder (OAB), Astellas is encouraging those who experience symptoms of OAB to enjoy the movies this summer and download the app to determine the best time to use the restroom during movies if needed.
Questions/Topics of Discussion
Give us a little background about this partnership. Why did Astellas decide to partner with RunPee?
Describe how the app works
Are branded Myrbetriq® ads served up within the app? Describe how that is done.
What is the target audience for Myrbetriq® and how does the app help you reach this audience?
What are are the KPIs for this campaign? Has it been successful so far? What data can you share with us?
What have you learned from this partnership?
What is Android fragmentation and how does it affect the mobile security of the Android-based devices? In this Mobile Security Talk episode, Dan Koretsky, sr. security researcher at Lacoon Security, provides us a brief overview of Android fragmentation and its security implications.
The global hunt for passive job-seekers is no easy task. Instacruit, a new mobile recruiting startup, is helping to change the game by making it easier for recruiters and passive-job seekers find each other globally. Join our hosts Michael Marlatt and Kay Kelison as they chat with Niklas Lerner, Founder and CEO at Instacruit to discuss how jobseekers are finding new career opportunities globally, without having to send out a single application or CV!
About Our Guest
Niklas Lerner | @instacruit | Founder & CEO, Instacruit
Niklas is a serial entrepreneur who is passionate about mobile recruiting and connecting passive jobseekers and recruiters globally. Niklas is presently the Founder and CEO at Instacruit. Instacruit is a unique and smart mobile recruiting service that makes it incredibly easy for job-seekers and recruiters to connect globally. Instacruit is mainly designed to help passive job-seekers become more visible to the recruiting industry and the other way around.
We know the job-seekers are out there and using smartphones and tablets to explore opportunities. According to the latest survey from Jobvite, over 70% of job-seekers are now leveraging social media to find opportunities. However, most employers have yet to fully maximize the potential of social and mobile for greater candidate engagement.
Join our hosts Michael Marlatt and Kay Kelison as they chat with Wen Tian, Co-founder and CEO at SnapHop to explore how to maximize your recruiting budget with social and mobile recruiting.
About Our Guest:
Wen Tian | @gosnaphop | Co-founder & CEO, SnapHop
Wen Tian is a core member of the team at SnapHop, a company that creates innovative talent acquisition solutions. He helps clients leverage best practices in mobile to recruit the best and brightest.
SnapHop creates innovative talent management solutions that help companies attract, hire and retain the best and brightest. SnapHop provides Software as a Service solutions that enable companies to rapidly launch mobile talent management solutions that are accessible from smartphones and tablets.
My guests will be Alex Abelin and Scott Annan.
Alex is co-founder and CEO of LiquidTalent, comes from a background rooted in internet policy, external relations and community affairs, and digital sales and marketing. Prior to starting LiquidTalent, Alex worked for Google for over 7 years, from 2005 to 2013. His career was divided between the Sales and Policy departments. In Sales, Alex worked with Fortune 500 companies under the Financial Services vertical. In Policy, Alex held the sought-after position of External Affairs Manager. His duties included building relationships with government officials, managing an investment fund for nonprofit entities, acting as the intermediary between external membership organizations and schools, and producing Google focused seminars and events for key stakeholders. Alex served as the chief architect in developing eight Google sponsored outdoor WiFi networks; the most notable being the Chelsea CIC WiFi network, the largest contiguous NYC WiFi network ever created.
Scott Annan, Co-founder and COO of LiquidTalent, brings a strong background in finance and entrepreneurship to Liquid Talent. Having begun his career as a financial analyst, Scott swiftly transitioned to the start-up world having co-founded three companies and authored the personal-development book, AIMbitious, which has enjoyed success in startup and college communities. Scott has a deep interest in mobile technology and the development of mobile applications to make professional and social interactions more frequent and valuable. Through his experience as a student, artist, author, and finance professional, he has developed a keen sense for the ways to integrate design, technology, marketing and financial viability to establish and grow compelling brands.
Ndianabasi Sam is an engineer and a photographer at the Exxon Mobile who diligently supported SWACIN since it started back in 2012. Only the problem was a way to access the Internet. Though he continued to call SWACIN by telephone informing the conditions and tough situations in Nigeria. He is a valuable figure, the very grass root dealing with oil industry in the Niger Delta.
He discusses "Conditions of women and children in Niger Delta" "Present state of Oil industry in the Niger Delta from a viewpoint of Exxon engineer"
Global Eco Talk Show is brought by SWACIN Inc. Our radio shows are designed to convey difficult-to-understand problems in Nigeria by inviting those professionals and individuals with knowledge / experience to come to constructive resolutions to the long lasting problems such as violence against women and children, poverty and corruption so that people around the world can join solving the problems. The regions contributes major cause of global warming and climate change
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (169 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (86 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Bellesprit (18 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (14 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (8 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (8 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (6 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (6 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MFW Radio Live (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SSRN (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (2 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)