SORT BY Relevancy
Mobile Marketing Expert Sharing
Mobile Marketing Expert and Consultant, on how Mobile Strategy could bring your business to the next level.
As Seen on TV, Entrepreneur, Author, Marketing Expert Maria Gudelis has worked and consulted to Big Corporations in the Fortune 500 to small entrepreneurial companies poised on "break-out" profits. Her most recent achievements include creation of a software consulting company in March of 2011 that Chairman of Google, Erik Schmidt has invested in that is worth now, less than one year later 30 million dollars. She is the co-Founder of the first ever Social Media certification program and is someone you trust! Through her “Keep It Real Coaching” programs…she has taught over 21,000 entrepreneurs worldwide.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Stay Tuned !
Michael Boyer, CFE, is CEO of AdSmart Inc., a company that provides local mobile advertising for franchise companies and their franchisees. He will join Deb Evans and Jack Monson, Wednesday July 10th to share 7 steps to ensure your mobile advertising campaign is successful!
AdSmart on the Web
Michael Boyer on LinkedIn, and Twitter
Deb Evans on LinkedIn and Twitter
Jack Monson on LinkedIn and Twitter
If your are a local business owner or manager and you need more insight on how to make mobile marketing work for your business, this show is for you. We will be taking questions by chat and people raising their hands. This q & a forum will give those needing simplified information and resources to get they mobile marketing campaign started. Looking to create your own mobile website get the first 30 days free Click Here
Learn everything you will need to know about internet and mobile marketing. This exclusive interview will take you inside the GOOGLE marketing realm and the many free tools available to the small local business.
Get a Domain Name and 5 Page website $12 Click Here
Start Your Text Message Campaign for $1 Click Here
Easy to build mobile Websites for free Click Here
marketing moxie* - marketing with passion and purpose! Hosted by Françoise Rose Jeanes, founder of Mobile Marketing Max, today's show features Dr. Dan Wilson. Dr. Dan is a chiropractor and the owner of Concierge Wellness Solutions which brings chiropractic to patients where they are. His passion is helping others improve their health and well-being, and changing the way they think about health and the concept of wellness.
Contact Dr. Dan:
Twitter: @drdanwilson Françoise Rose Jeanes is the founder of Charlotte based mobile marketing agency, Mobile Marketing Max. Visit mobilemarketingmax.com, or call 704.584.9428, to find out how your business can get more exposure, more leads, more customers and more sales - today.
Join Mike & Christy as they discuss the one of the hottest new marketing tools - Mobile Apps. Just about everyone has a smart phone and/or tablet with them 24/7. This has become a great marketing channel. If your organization is not using mobile apps as part of its marketing strategy you're missing out.
Marketing talk radio for Higher Education and Fundraising.
Marketing can be a challenge and seem like a mystery at times. Marketing is a science not a mystery.
Learn how to achieve greater results from your marketing as Mike & Christy, interview experts and authors to discuss effective marketing strategies specifically for Higher Education & Fundraising and take the mystery out of your marketing.
Mobile marketing is much bigger and far more valuable than most entrepreneurs think. For instance, did you know that the numbers of PCs used these days accounts for only 20% of the market place on a global scale. That means smart phones and tablets are now all the rage. Understanding how and why to tapping into the latest mobile marketing channels is paramount as you scale your business. What then must you consider as you develop, implement, measure, and manage your distinct mobile marketing strategy? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
As a precursor to Lacoon Mobile Security's upcoming presentation at Blackhat 2014, we interivew Daniel Brodie, a Sr. Security Researcher at Lacoon to discuss some of the vulnerabilities that exist in Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) frameworks, as well as provide some insights into the implications of using VDI in your enterprise.
Daniel explains how while VDI solutions are certainly a beneficial tool to protect enterprises against device theft, they don’t provide protection against targeted threats such as mobile Remote Access Trojans (mRATs) and Man-in-the-Middle. In fact, as he shows in the research, threats against the underlying VDI platform are fairly easy to carry out by using widely-distributed free tools.
The podcast goes over the main topics that he’ll present at Blackhat, including the methods of research, potential threats and best practices that enterprises should follow.
An Exclusive Interview with Bellum Tan
Mr Bellum Tan, the CEO of RichDad's Training (S.E.A.) Pte Ltd have more than 30 years in operating a group of companies and have successfully applied RichDad concepts of investment to attain Financial Freedom.
Mr. Bellum met Mr Robert Kiyosaki in 1992. All these years he has put into practice what he has learnt from him. Bellum has invested actively in real estate in the early '90 and today has gone into investing with Mr Robert Kiyosaki and his team in providing seed funding for a few companies that have successfully gone public.
Today, he is classified as a Level-5 Investor as defined in Robert Kiyosaki's book "CASHFLOW® Quadrant".He has honed his investment skills through businesses, real estate and venture capital funding.
Key to Success in the Financial Education industry
The Increasing Trend of Mobile Marketing How it is going to impact your reach to your customers and members Mobile Strategy to help you capture the increasing mobile users and help your society to promote and reach out to more exiting and new member www.RichDadAsia.com
An Exclusive Interview with Tina Williams, An Expert in Mobile and Social Media Marketing
Key to Success in the Mobile and Social Media Marketing industry The Increasing Trend of Mobile Marketing How it is going to impact your reach to your customers Mobile and Social Media Strategies to help you capture the increasing mobile users and help your businesses to promote and reach out to more customers About Speaker - Tina Williams
Tina Williams, KLT Coach combines her years of working as a NYC Recruiter, Sales and Marketing Specialist and Customer Service Representative with her Social Marketing expertise to assist business owners in developing marketing campaigns built on a foundation of community and the know, like, trust factor.
As a business owner, public speaker, author, trainer, coach and mentor, Tina strives to foster relationship building campaigns for her clients and has developed a unique method to utilize Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media sites to develop communities that thrive on cooperation and result in profits. Tina now focuses her time on her offline consulting business and educating entrepreneurs worldwide in the Social Media Certification and Social Online Staffing Acadamy.
An Exclusive Interview with Managing Director, LHN Culinary Concepts Pte Ltd. Mr Danny Pang Key to Success in Hospitality Industry - The Increasing Trend of Mobile Marketing and specifically in the Hospitality Industry - How it is going to impact your reach to your customers - Mobile Strategy to help you capture the increasing mobile users and help your business to increase revenue About the Speaker, Danny Pang Managing Director, LHN Culinary Concepts Pte Ltd www.lhngroup.com.sg
An Exclusive Interview with Vocal and Verbal Image Consultant/trainer, Richard Sng
- Key to Success in Trainer Industry - The Increasing Trend of Mobile Marketing and specifically in the Public Speaking Industry - How it is going to impact your reach to your customers - Mobile Strategy to help you capture the increasing mobile users and help your business to increase revenue About the Speaker Richard Sng, Vocal and verbal image consultant / trainer In his 40 years in the Education Industry, both in the public and private sectors, he has shared his experience and expertise with thousands of children and adults in schools, institutions of higher learning, community centres, libraries, commercial organisations and the public at large. His workshops and courses are value-added. Participants find his presentations systematic and structured, detailed and comprehensive, easy to grasp and understand. Both a Corporate Trainer and A highly sought-after Language Evaluator, he gets invited teach the creative use, misuse, abuse and overuse of the English language. Author of a Book Wriggle, Wrestle, Wrangle with Words. Discover and appreciate the beauty, gems and richness of words and the English language.Distinguished Toastmaster ( DTM) www.RichardSng.com
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (8 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (7 chatters)
- WinningSolutionsforIndigos (5 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (4 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- Transition Radio (3 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- dijones247 (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Ladies of Light Radio (2 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (2 chatters)
- N Plain English (2 chatters)
- Red River Radio (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (0 chatters)