SORT BY Relevancy
As a precursor to Lacoon Mobile Security's upcoming presentation at Blackhat 2014, we interivew Daniel Brodie, a Sr. Security Researcher at Lacoon to discuss some of the vulnerabilities that exist in Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) frameworks, as well as provide some insights into the implications of using VDI in your enterprise.
Daniel explains how while VDI solutions are certainly a beneficial tool to protect enterprises against device theft, they don’t provide protection against targeted threats such as mobile Remote Access Trojans (mRATs) and Man-in-the-Middle. In fact, as he shows in the research, threats against the underlying VDI platform are fairly easy to carry out by using widely-distributed free tools.
The podcast goes over the main topics that he’ll present at Blackhat, including the methods of research, potential threats and best practices that enterprises should follow.
Earlier today a new form of malware was disclosed that is targeting iOS devices. Our team found this particularly interesting as this highly sophisticated malware reportely can impact devices that are not jailbroken, it leverages rogue variants of popular applications and the malware uses code obfuscation to protect itself while taking advantage of mobile applications that are not obfuscated.
We have quickly assembled a team of experts to talk about what we know about this new form of malware and the potential enterprise mobile security implications.
The boys are back! In this episode, we make our mighty return to BlogtalkRadio. At the same time, we talk about CM Punk breaking his silence on the Art Of Wrestling with Colt Cabana. We also talk about The Steve Austin Show talking about CM Punk being on the Art Of Wrestling.
Basically, we're gonna be talking about wrestling podcasts while doing a wrestling podcast. Sounds good to you?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (437 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (49 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- Papa Lou (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (9 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (9 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- FrankStanisci (5 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Urban Release (2 chatters)
- urgentfury (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (2 chatters)
- Love Productions (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (1 chatters)
- minister sophie (0 chatters)