SORT BY Relevancy
As a precursor to Lacoon Mobile Security's upcoming presentation at Blackhat 2014, we interivew Daniel Brodie, a Sr. Security Researcher at Lacoon to discuss some of the vulnerabilities that exist in Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) frameworks, as well as provide some insights into the implications of using VDI in your enterprise.
Daniel explains how while VDI solutions are certainly a beneficial tool to protect enterprises against device theft, they don’t provide protection against targeted threats such as mobile Remote Access Trojans (mRATs) and Man-in-the-Middle. In fact, as he shows in the research, threats against the underlying VDI platform are fairly easy to carry out by using widely-distributed free tools.
The podcast goes over the main topics that he’ll present at Blackhat, including the methods of research, potential threats and best practices that enterprises should follow.
In this podcast, Caleb talks with Jukka Alanen about how mobile apps are under attack, how apps are being exploited by hackers, and what organizations can do safeguard their brands, data, IP, and revenue while developing and releasing new mobile apps. Already 78% of Top 100 iOS and Android apps have been found as hacked, rogue versions, and industry organizations across OWASP, security consultancies, and analysts have started recommending new protection measures. Jukka Alanen is Vice President of Business Development and Corporate Strategy at Arxan Technologies, Inc, a security company that specializes in Application Protection. Recently, IBM and Arxan announced a new preventive security solution that extends the IBM portfolio to app hardening and run-time protection.
In this Lacoon Mobile Security Podcast series, Dan Koretsky, Sr Security Researcher and Strategist discusses the new strain of iOS mobile malware called "Unflod Baby Panda." Listen to learn more about this new mobile security malware, how a device can be infected and how to mitigate and remove the malware from your device.
To stay on top of the latest in mobile security news, subscribe to the Mobile Security Talk channel and check out the Lacoon Mobile Security blog at http://www.lacoon.com/blog/ .
It's Greetings From Barnacle Bay 105! Join us as we celebrate 105 (awkward) episodes of the longest running podcast in history! Sure to have more swerves than a Vince Russo booked edition of Impact, this episode certainly will not be a 4 out of 10!
We talk about Lebron's decison to go back home to Cleveland, we talk about the All Star Game/break, we talk about how the Giants are gonna do in the second half of the MLB season, we talk about the Warriors possiblities of getting Kevin Love and we talk about Levis Stadium opening up, and how it will rank among NFL stadiums! Tyler Spence who helped break the Lebron news will be a special guest on the show.
The guys have a chat with The Icon from The Obicon Show, talk about a great Raw and Money In The Bank, and a Fantasy Wrestling Draft occurs all on this episode of Greetings From Barnacle Bay
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (394 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (6 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (6 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (5 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (4 chatters)
- OneXHeart Messages with Robin (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (3 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Daily Broward Show (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)