SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Tony is a very well- known clinical psychologist, herbalist, naturopath, certified nutritionist, author of 14 books on health and a frequent guest on radio and TV shows, can delight and inform your audience during the upcoming social gatherings. He can help them make smart choices about nutrition and health issues, insuring a more satisfying December.
Dr. Tony has seven tips for your viewers:
1) Indulge a bit at party meals, but don’t take huge portions and be sure to include plenty of the radiant greens and colorful fruits that are offered.
2) Eat healthy foods before and after the holidays—particularly the superfoods that are gaining popularity. Dr. Tony can bring examples to your show and demonstrate appetizing ways to prepare them.
3) Make conversation with family members and guests around you rather focusing on the food. Ask them questions and you’ll learn a lot.
4) Keep moving – play a sport, take a walk, turn on music and dance, go to the mall. Activity will ward off depression and cheer you up.
5) When you wake up in the morning, open the curtains and welcome the day. Nature is beautiful, so look outside.
6) Connect with friends and family. Call someone you haven’t talked to lately and see how they’re doing. They’ll appreciate your call and you’ll get energized.
7) Make peace with yourself – you’re worth it!Bob and Casey interview on MMM- Managing Negative Stress- Dr. Tony O'Donnel
Passion for LEGAL Fashion Shopping for an Attorney
An Attorney that Never Loses a Care Gerry Spence of Jackson, Wyoming
Finding a lawyer - Things to remember from people who know
News the Matters - Miller stil Matters
Prisoner's Perspective - Angola 2 Prayer Vigil - Albert Woodfox 43 years Solitary Confinement & FREE MUMIA
Events of Interest - Transitioning form THE MOVEMENT TO THE MOVEMENT
Upcoming 3 of 21 - Mindset Manangement Monday with Robyn Gaskins Smith, Success Builders Consulting
Success Builders Consulting
Mr Midnight Movie finds pubic hair on jewishproducer
Michael Kenneth Smith is a retired engineer who loves to write, he just launched a new Civil War novel which is getting rave reviews. Mike will explain how he published his book and how he stayed inspired to finish it. Whether it’s riding horses, refurbishing cars, birdwatching, hunting, or stamp collecting, doing something you love after you retire will keep you young and involved with the world. You’ll make new friends and be part of a community and this is healthy for us in all respects.
Its March Madness as Mr. Midnight Movie and Jewish Producer make a appearance on Blog Talk Radio. Tonight the topic is Racial Profiling is it really a problem in Ferguson - is it hype or reality ? Is this a pervision of justice of reality through the department of Justice. Are they being verbose ? If this is true what are the implications for America ? With Eric Holder insisting that the burden of proof be lowered for civil rights cases, what does this mean for you the average Joe in the coastal states ? How much will this cost the average American. Have a opinion - call in at 646 716 7259. The orginal number - the orginal arguement. Speak up, Be Heard and Take Action.
Mr. Midnight Movie You Tube Channel :
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (21 chatters)
- Ms Blue (17 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- mungro (2 chatters)
- MHH NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Spaced Out Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Real Side Radio (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)