SORT BY Relevancy
Autumn is on the horizon, and The Final Word with JayReelz and J.D. will usher it in with all of the latest in the world of sports, Wednesday at 8pm. The Yankees are moving closer to securing another playoff berth, but by no means will it be easy. They hold the slimmest of margins in the AL East and the Wild Card isn't guaranteed as a fall back position if the Bombers fail to capture the division flag. We'll go around the MLB with an update on which teams
Join WarRoom Radio every Sunday at 7:30pm. eastern and Thursday nights at 8:00 eastern as we talk all the latest in baseball, football, basketball, and fantasy sports.In this episode we will look back at Sunday afternoon's NFL action and preview Sunday and Monday night's games. We will also update you on all the latest in MLB as the pennant races round into shape. The phones are always open at 347-838-8088
On this episode we will bring you the latest in sports news from Boxing, NASCAR, Golf and MLB. We will dive into College Football with our Top 25 review and Heisman thoughts. Then we disccuss Week 2 in the NFL, including injuries, fantasy impact and preview the MNF clash between divisin rival Steelers and Bengals. In our segment Champs and Chumps, we will bring you our best and worst performaers of the sports weekend. We finish by previewing the TNF game between the Chiefs and Eagles, which features Andy Reid's return to Philadelphia. Join us for the fun at 6pm EDT. Call in at 718-664-9098 @RaeAndTayToday
Brought to you by:
"FanDuel Daily Fantasy Sports"
"TheQueens Mail Order Desserts"
"Dare To Dream, Play To Win" by Johnathon J. Smith
and new music from:
Fine Lion w/ "We Were There"
Marvo w/ "Good Life" ft J Essy
V-AaronBlue w/ "Lime Lights"
David M. Lujanac w/ "Deadman's Hill" and "Arkansas Ambush"
DTong will be previewing this weekends NFL and College Football Matchups, also going over tonight's MLB World Series Game 6 where the Red Sox can close it out! NBA Hoops, Heat beat Bulls on 'Ring Night' with a mediocre performance from D.Rose, LAvsLA, weekend schedule for the NBA, and throwing down some of the best independent music in the universe! SPORTS AND MUSIC UNITE!
Advertise your website, business, organization, book, and even Guaranteed Song Play to Thousands of Listeners on the show for just $5 at www.Fiverr.com/DTongSports
For all of the latest in New York sports and beyond, look no further than jayreelz Final Word, Wednesdays at 8pm. Week 1 in the NFL has completed. The Jets come off of a shocking win vs. Tampa Bay, while the Giants weren't so fortunate losing a sloppy game in Dallas. I'll recap all of Week 1 in the league, and dissect the Steelers rough loss at home to Tennessee. I'll peek in on what the Yankees are doing, as they embark on a season defining ten game road trip through the division, starting with four games in Baltimore. I'll check in on all of the latest pennant races in the MLB as we're inching closer to the end of another baseball season. Plus, I'll review all that took place in Flushing Meadow Park as the US Open came to a close to complete the major circuit for 2013. All of that, and much more on your source for New York sports and beyond, jayreelz Final Word.
Scott and Mike will have a lot to talk about today, as their were major upsets in college football this week and of course the ALCS and NLCS in the MLB are in motion. We only have an hour to talk with you today. I hope you are able to join us at 2pmET Sunday at blogtalkradio.com/sportsweeklive.
On Today’s episode of Mixed Race Radio we will meet Professor Greg Carter, author of The United States of the United Races: A Utopian History of Racial Mixing. Professor Carter currently serves as the Assistant Professor, Department of History at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI. He studied at the University of Texas at Austin where he received his Ph.D. in 2007.Besides receiving several prestigious awards including, the Graduate School Research Council Award (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee 2009) and the Campus Reading Seminar Award (University of Wisconsin System Institute for Race and Ethnicity 2008), Professor Carter is teaching some of the coolest courses in a college setting. He continues to present some very intriguing discussions that explore the mixed race experience in media and he does this while remaining involved in the History Caucus, Minority Scholars Committee and several other committees which he actually chairs.“Each of the seven chapters in The United States of the United Races explores how tensions in our history have revised themselves in every period since the early republic. This book presents the career of an idea through time more so than the biographies of particular writers, orators, or activists. This unified approach shows that in every period, an optimistic stance has been as central to the American conversation on race as the pessimist. Because antipathy towards mixture is so established, and because they have no formal connection to predecessors, each critic of the dominant position must re-create the position in new ways.” Today, we will discuss Professor’s Carter’s book, The United States of the United Races: A Utopian History of Racial Mixing and engage our listeners in a discussion centered on the history of positive ideas about racial mixing in the U.S. as well as Critical Mixed Race Studies as a field.
WON’T YOU JOIN US?
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (29 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (19 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (18 chatters)
- Love Productions (17 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (16 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (16 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (14 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (10 chatters)
- Dave in the City (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (7 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (5 chatters)
- UCLA Football (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- RHeart (3 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- The Game Exchange (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Prayer International (2 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (2 chatters)
- Nerdy Black Chicks Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Lhilanac Enchantments (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)