SORT BY Relevancy
Americans are learning what Mexicans have known for years - that a bottle that calls itself "tequila" may contain up to 49% non-agave spirits. What difference does that make in flavors and in mixing the tequila into cocktails?
What does the introduction of organic tequila mean: to drinking, cocktails and the environment. Is it really worth the extra bucks?
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (28 chatters)
- AstroEnergy (11 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (10 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (8 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (6 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Joe Banks (1 chatters)
- EXOXPXPastor (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)