SORT BY Relevancy
Americans are learning what Mexicans have known for years - that a bottle that calls itself "tequila" may contain up to 49% non-agave spirits. What difference does that make in flavors and in mixing the tequila into cocktails?
What does the introduction of organic tequila mean: to drinking, cocktails and the environment. Is it really worth the extra bucks?
Join Host Live Chats
- Ring of Fire Ministries (6 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (5 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (4 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (4 chatters)
- JulieGeigle (3 chatters)
- Coach K and Joe Show (3 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (3 chatters)
- Designing Your Life Today (2 chatters)
- Perspectivepower (1 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (1 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)