SORT BY Relevancy
Charlie Crist will make it official Nov. 4 in St. Petersburg, his hometown.
The former, next Governor Charlie Crist will declare his intentions Monday morning in downtown Straub Park. That's near where he announced in 2010 that he was leaving the GOP to run for U.S. Senate as an independent.
"When you allowed me to be a governor, I worked to be the people's governor every day. You the people were in charge," Crist says, with a beach in the background. "I'm an optimist, but let's face it, the past few years have been tough: government on the fringes, donors and politics above you, the people. You've seen the attacks — against full-time working people and their health care, against women and their doctors, against teachers, public schools and college affordability. And even against the simple act of casting your vote. It's not working. Only you the people can end this nonsense and get us back to common sense. That's the way forward. Tell me how I can help. Share your comments with me here. I'll read every last one. I work for you, the people. Always have and always will."
A new study shows that people in California support legal marijuana. We will talk with LEAP - a marijuana advocacy group.
In Riverside County, Mike Hestrin wants to be the next District Attorney. We'll learn why he wants to unseat DA Paul Zellerbach.
Halloween costumes, decorations and candy are big business... we'll find out how much.
And, Kanye West is after Jimmy Kimmel in a Twitter rant.
At last California has a candidate for Governor that is not puppet for the Republican and/or Democratic Party. Robert Newman loves his country and his state, but not the government that seized control of the both in Sacramento and Washington D.C.
Robert is a candidate that intends to represent the people and to honor his oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution for the united States and the Constitution for the state of California.
If you are fed up with politics and would like to be led by a man that believes in the principles of individual liberty and personal responsibility, you should vote for a statesman rather than the politicians that have sold their souls to the financial elite.
Guests: Leslie Eastman will introduce Tea Party California Caucus' Randall Jordan and SoCal Tax Revolt Coalition's Dawn Wildman.
See Leslie's post about the show.
Please support our friends:
RANGER SELF DEFENSE THE BOOKS OF AARON CLAREY (CAPTAIN CAPITALISM) CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
THE BOOKS OF DR ILEANA JOHNSON
California Sleeves: www.californiasleeves.com @calisleeves, instagram calisleeves Protect your Birthday Suit! Fun, functional and fashionable! California Sleeves are your first line of protection from harmful UV rays. Pull on a pair anytime you're enjoying the outdoors...hiking, biking, golfing, driving with the top down to minimize sun damage without messy sunscreens. They're washable, durable, comfortable and come in sizes and designs to fit your lifestyle. Made of quality Designed patterns and long-lasting, fitted elastic. You can even tuck in your cell phone or mp3 player to keep your hands free! Link: www.californiasleeves.com
In June the contest for Ward 3 did not result in a candidate receiving a simple majority of the votes. More than 5000 ballots were cast, according to the Riverside County Registrar of Voters. What resulted is a runoff between the top two candidates.
Candidate Mike Soubirous received 2,448 votes, or 46.15 percent of the ballots cast. His closest challenger was Valerie Hill with 1,743, or 32.86 percent of the vote.
Fast-paced, jam-packed Sports Radio.
Something for all sports fans.
Hosted by Skye Dickenson
Featuring Lindol French & Gabriel Montoya
Best & Worst of....
MLB Playoffs, NFL in general
30 for 30 'No Mas'
Ath-lebet Letter W
Cops in Bullpens
Stump the Band
On this evenng's broadcast, Anna Yeisley talks about Virginia's Gubernatorial Race. Frustrated with the lack of direction and vision for Virginia, Anna Yeisley, your host of INDEPENDENT THINKER puts on her Acting Constitution Ambassador of Virginia hat, and lays out a plan for Virginia, that if heeded would move Virginia into a new American century of peace and prosperity.
1) Prepare for impending crisis or event (whether caused by financial collapse, natural disaster or terrorist attack) by:
a) establishing alternative competitive currencies to the federal reserve note, namely and electronic gold currency as advocated by Dr. Edwin Vieira (Harvard scholar who lives in Front Royal) or advocating a debt free currency that Bill Stills (another Virginian) is traveling the world advocating?
b) revitalize Virginia's civilian militia, a voluntary "body of persons' trained to arms. A unpaid civilian militia could be of GREAT help to maintain order and distribution in a crisis or an upheaval of any kind. Considering the number of armed people in Virginia, would not a program to train and organize a body of people trained to arms (as quoted in the Virginia Constitution, Section 13) the proper, natural and safe defense of a free state especially in the event of an national, state or international crisis, whether we speak of financial, natural or terror?
c) Cultivate Industrial hemp as a new industrial commodity base with its promises of not only non toxic plastic and paper production but the fresh oxygen, carbon dioxide reduction in producing bio fuels from hemp (Henry Ford made an entire autombile out of hemp plastic and fueled it with hemp derived bio fuel in the 1940's.
If you agree send a note to your state legislator.
Governor Jerry Brown used his veto power over the weekend. SB 649, the so-called “wobbler” bill, will not become law in California.
If signed it would have given judges and prosecutors a choice when handling cases involving possession of small amounts of illicit drugs as either a felony or misdemeanor.
Supreme Court Affirmative Action case from Michigan could reach California.
The post office prints stamps some say are dangerous.
Meanwhile, there will be a real funeral for Walter White of 'Breaking Bad' -- find out why.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (89 chatters)
- Channel Panel (66 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (33 chatters)
- Omega Man (31 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (26 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (22 chatters)
- in5d (21 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (14 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- allietheissshow (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (9 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (8 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (8 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (7 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (7 chatters)
- It Matters Radio (7 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (6 chatters)
- FRNARadio (6 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (6 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (5 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (5 chatters)
- MR MAGGOT (5 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- BITEradio me (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (4 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Ryleigh Black (4 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (4 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Stone Soup Moving Feast (3 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (3 chatters)
- The Unexplained Investigators (3 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (3 chatters)
- First Love Radio (3 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- CharHardin (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (2 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- ATAZP LIVE (2 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Israeli Stone (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Kate Large (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (2 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- StonewallLive (1 chatters)
- The PSA with Patrick D Stewart (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- THW Live (1 chatters)
- Wrestling in 30 minutes or less (1 chatters)
- WellFit Radio Chicago (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Misterie Luv Company (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- BlazinRy Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Evolving Exotics (1 chatters)
- Faces Of Success Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)