SORT BY Relevancy
Last episode, we discussed the biggest mistakes that men make in relationships. Now, it's the ladies' turn. From women dating emotionally unavailable people, to thinking that moving in together will bring you two closer when you have relationship issues --- we're discussing it all on tonight's show!
Tune in as we discuss this topic with our returning special guest, Psychologist Dr. D'Arienzo!
Sound off your thoughts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, commenting at The Sound Off - Real Relationship Radio or tweeting @soundoffradio.
On Today's Episode:
What are some common mistakes women make when it comes to weight loss? Also- tips for staying motivated in living a healthy lifestyle!
Tune in at noon to hear Dr. Len Brancewicz of http://thenutritionshoppe.net discuss today's hottest health topics and new from a complimentary perspective. From colds to cancer and everything in between, Dr. Len can offer honest advice that makes sense.
As a Registered Pharmacist (RPh), Certified Clinical Nutritionist (CCN), Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (NMD), and a homeopath, Dr. Len has over 35 years experience in helping to keep you and your family healthy and happy.
Call in today to ask about your most pressing health concerns!
Dr. Linda Tucker asks a blunt question on this episode of Let the people say: Are folk more desperate for mates than we used to be? My Guest today is by far as amazing and intellectual as many say that he is. Ask me how I know.? Cornell Grady author of " The American Dream Workbook: Mosaic putting the pieces together, " You don't have to be rich to make yourself an expert" , Strategy Session you'll learn how to position your product, program or service for Maximum Success and folk far too many other Genius Ideas and creations. On This Episode, he shall tell us... Massive Mistakes Single Women Make When Searching For A Soul-Mate, Amazing don't quite fit this awesome brother are you ready?
Most entrepreneurs are familiar with the crazy-high percentage of small businesses that will perish in their first couple years. Of the entrepreneurs who pushed aside the odds they will tell you that they didn’t achieve success on sheer desire and passion alone. It took hard work, and their success story didn’t happen over night.
After spending the last few decades running my own international business consulting and marketing firm for companies and corporations, I have been amist many organizational ups and downs. Today, we discuss a few of the most common and costly mistakes I have witnessed newbie entrepreneurs make with distressing consistency. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE.”
Find out the "Six Biggest Money Mistakes Black People Make". If you're brown, you probably make at least one of them! Our Finance Expert joins the crew to give us the real truth and tell us how to do better! Summer Love is coming!
in Self Help
Tara McGillicuddy welcomes back Alan Brown to ADHD Support Talk Radio. Tara and Alan will be discussing some commons mistakes that make adult ADD / ADHD worse.
ADHD Support Talk Radio host Tara McGillicuddy is an internationally recognized ADD / ADHD expert. She is also a top ADHD Coach the founder of ADDClasses.com.
All great men make mistakes.
The six mistakes of man:
1. The delusion that personal gain is made by crushing others.
2. The tendency to worry about things that cannot be changed or corrected.
3. Insisting that a thing is impossible because he cannot accomplish it.
4. Refusing to set aside trivial preferences.
5. Neglecting development and refinement of the mind, and not acquiring the habit of reading and study.
6. Attempting to compel others to believe and live as he does.
Have you made one of these six common mistakes parents - and even some attorneys - make that could leave your kids in the care of someone you would never choose? This show is all about how to choose the right guardian for your children. Don't let your children end up somewhere you'd never allow. Listen to expert Attorney Bonnie Bowles as she discusses the importance of guardianship and estate planning for growing families.
Guys if you could go back in time to talk to your younger self what would you say? Our radio show is more than just making self-proclamations of being "real" men, it's a state of mind and a way of life. First and foremost, we do not hate ladies. But we cant stand the 98% of women out there who feel entitled for free drinks and dinners. Although we are brutally honest and unyielding in our views on soft males, single mothers, and mad black women, we do not promote hating or completely disrespecting women. However, we DO hate and disrespect is the never-ending BS that too many men have to go through on a daily basis when dealing with most women and society. In other words, we have no problem expressing absolute contempt towards any irrational, disrespectful, and/or unrealistic behavior or attitude that is normally portrayed by women. We are feverishly working to put an end to all of that.
Understanding The Black Man. Tonight, Monday, 2/17/14 - Dial 714-816-4636 to join the show. The All-Too Common Mistake Women Make When They Start Seeing A Guy... And How You Can Make Sure Your Relationship Is Off To The Best Possible Start, by Christian Carter.
God said my people perish for lack of knowledge, so this show is to educate, enlighten and empower men and women on who we are, and what our purpose is on this earth.
Women want to know why we have so many men not performing in the capacity God had intended from the beginning. Men want to know why women are not the help mate God said she would be.
God said let us make man in our image, and God also said it is not good that man should be alone. So if man is to be like God, and man is not to be alone, what happened? Come find out for yourself, you will be surprised at the answers.
What is our role as men and women? What is our purpose?
Come join us as we discuss these important issues.
I look forward to hearing you on the call.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (59 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (59 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (11 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (11 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (11 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- reactionariez (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (5 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (5 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (0 chatters)