SORT BY Relevancy
Drs. Alvin Reid and Mark Liederbach will be our Missional Talk guests as we continue to help facilitate the coming missional resurgence in North American evangelicalism. Special topic to be Missional Worship!! Missional is more than a trend, its a movement! Its the Missio Dei! Its all about God's mission in the world thru His missional people!!
Encouraging, Equipping, and Empowering the Emerging Missional Church: Reproducing Missional Leaders, Transitioning the Missional Church, and Facilitating the Missional Resurgence
Norh American church is morphing. It is experiencing a makeover. Some call it a Great Commission resurgence, others a missional resurgence. This episode will examine the need for the resurgence and what it will take for the real church shift. Hear missiologist Michael Frost.
The missional church must preach the gospel. In various cultures, the gospel is counter culture even when the preacher is called to contextualize the message. How does he faithfully contend for the faith in pluralistic and relativistic societies? Tune in next week for ongoing missional conversation
Is the missional church attractional at the expense of being extractional? What happened to a regenerate and disciplined community of faith? Is it incarnational at the expense of attractional? Listen in. Comment. Question. Its Missional Talk!
Henriët Schapelhouman has more than 20 years of pastoral ministry experience. She is an ordained Free Methodist pastor and Fuller Theological Seminary graduate (MA in Global Leadership, a missional leadership degree).
She now serves as Executive Director of Semper Vita, a non-profit dedicated to helping Christians discover their unique wiring and missionally engage in their local communities through volunteering.
She also is the president and founder of Semper Vita Institute, a Myers-Briggs and Strengths Finder training and coaching company.
She has had several articles published and writes on her blog www.henrietsblog.com. You can learn more about her published works, speaking schedule, and current projects at her author website, www.henrietschapelhouman.com.
Today Henriët shares some details into her new book: The Story Lives: Leading a Missional Revolution. Her work draws on her more than 20 years experience as a pastor and provides a practical, fun, and fulfilling approach to living like Jesus.
Once considered a topic on the fringe, the missional conversation has now become central among many churches. More and more leaders today are realizing that every Christian is a missionary and every neighborhood is a place where the church can develop disciples by building relationships.
No one understands this better than the three missional leaders who will be our guests on this program.
• Greg Nettle, Visionary Leader, RiverTree Christian Church, Massillon, Ohio
• Jon Ferguson, Chicago Network Leader, Community Christian Church, Naperville, Illinois
• Jon Weece, Lead Follower, Southland Christian Church, Lexington, Kentucky.
Each will describe his congregation’s journey toward missional ideals and tell us what he’s learned along the way.
North America is a vast mission field. Missiologists say NA is the fourth largest mission field on the globe. Only 17% of our population attended worship last Sunday. How do we do missions at home?
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (9 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (8 chatters)
- Our Common Ground (5 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bad Habits Network (1 chatters)