SORT BY Relevancy
The wedding season is approaching. A lot to do many things to consider for the young bride and groom. Looking for a wedding offiant, a pre-marital counselor or someone to guide you in writing the most perfect wedding vows?
Listen in on Cafecito Monday Mornings, Ruthie Guten and Rosangel Perez talk to Hope Mirlis from "A More Perfect Union". Join us to listen to tips for the new bride and groom to be.
Hope Mirlis is a handful of educator, a scoop of performer, a dash of administrator and a whole lot of positive, nurturing energy. After growing up in New York, she spent over a decade in Atlanta where she co-founded a theatre company, ran a catering business, and performed and choreographed at some amazing theatres. After a brief stint on the West Coast to get her MFA and embrace her inner “chill,” she’s back in her native New York bringing balance and inspiration into marriage preparation and working with grooms and brides to embrace ritual and create unique wedding ceremonies. Hope is a registered NY Wedding Officiant, an Ordained Minister, a Certified Yoga Instructor and has been working with couples across the country since 2009. Learn more: thezenbride.com
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (37 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (13 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (4 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (4 chatters)
- Wake Up Radio (3 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Author magazine (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- Queen Goddess OPULENCE (1 chatters)