SORT BY Relevancy
ArtSpark talks to Mindy Curtis and Vickie Neitzel about The Last Five Years, the musical, Janesville's FIRST youth choir, education classes for youth, and the importance arts education has on our entire lives! This is an incredbly spirited and fun conversation - you'll e glad you listened! Most of the pictures are from youth classes held at JPAC this last spring and summer.
Mindy Kobrin, "Celebrations Expert," fuses food, fashion and travel to create menus and parties with international flare and panache. Every party she plans, no matter the size, is a unique cultural experience that bridges the gap between formal gala and affordable dinner party. As founder of "Mindy's Meals on Heels," (http://www.mealsonheelsbymindy.com) she feels the best part of event planning is building menues from scratch with no rules.Over the past 15 years, Mindy has planned hundreds of events. While serving as the Development Director for the Princess Grace Foundation and HSH Prince Albert of Monaco II and the Princely Family, Mindy spearheaded fundraising and corporate sponsorship for all events, including two annual galas that raised over a million dollars. As part of Chef Daniel Boulud's culinary team at Feast & Fetes, Mindy helped orchestrate special events such as the Jazz Aspen Festival and South Beach Food & Wine Festival. With "Mindy's Meals on Heels," she combines her professional and travel experiences with her eye for style and love of cooking to make entertaining flavorful, fun, and fashionable.PLUS:Wine Curmudgeon, Jeff Siegel, will preview his much-anticipated, "$10 Wine Hall of Fame," which will appear on his blog, (http://www.winecurmudgeon.com) on Monday, January 3rd.
Her resume includes Days of Our Lives, King of the Nerds, CSI and so much more. Host Cyrus Webb welcomes actress and model Mindy Robinson to Conversations LIVE to discuss her success in front of the camera and the positive attitude that has made her a force to be reckoned with.
ADAM GERTLER is a cook, an entertainer and a full-time food enthusiast. As the charismatic star of Food Network’s "Kid in a Candy Store" and "Will Work for Food," his playful sense of humor and willingness to do anything for a great meal earned him fans across the country. He has also appeared on "The Best Thing I Ever Ate," "Chefs vs. City," and the upcoming "The Best Thing I Ever Made," and was a finalist on Season Four of Food Network’s breakaway hit "The Next Food Network Star." The busy Adam returns to Art of Living to update us on his newest venture, "Gertler's Wurst," an online sausage company, his pop-up dining and upcoming "Gertler's Kitchen" restaurant plans. Website: http://adamgertler.com/ MINDY KOBRIN, a lifestyle and home entertaining expert, fuses food, travel and all five senses to create mood-boosting recipes, toe-tapping playlists and nutritious tips that Feed Your Soul. With international flare, downtown panache and a welcoming girl next-door smile, Mindy helps you cook and entertain with delicious and in-season ingredients that satisfy the heart. Her motto is: Eat well. Feel well. Entertain well. Website: http://mealsonheelsbymindy.com/ JEFF SIEGEL, our favorite "Wine Cumudgeon," talks about our favorite grape beverage, wine scores, cheap wine, and the holiday choices. Website: http://www.winecurmudgeon.com/
Renewed interest in "Saved By the Bell," "The Brittany Murphy Story" on Lifetime, a look at "Mork and Mindy" and my tribute to Robin Williams.
in Self Help
My guest today is Dr. Neil Kobrin from the Academy of Mindful Psychology. I am so excited to share that Dr. Neil's work is being shared through E Factor Radio as this is a Fresh & POWERFUL Approach To Living Life. Check out: http://tinyurl.com/qc6uso4
Mindful Psychology is an interdisciplinary theory developed by Dr. Neil Kobrin. It integrates aspects of mindfulness with Western and Eastern psychology; neuroscience, specifically affective neuroscience; health and wellness, including nutrition, sleep and exercise; and consciousness and spirituality. It is a holistic approach that combines essential elements of these disciplines and blends them into a theory of human functioning that is based on current research and science alike. Mindful Psychology is a practical approach which advocates greater awareness and compassion for the human condition.
About Dr. Neil Kobrin:
Dr.Neil Kobrin, Ph.D is a licensed clinical psychologist, LCSW and MFT with decades of experience in human transformation and emotional well-being. He is the founder and president of the Academy of Mindful Psychology and previously served as a university/graduate school president and psychology professor, training therapists throughout the world. He is the author of, "Emotional Well-Being: Embracing the Gift of Life" and serves as a mindfulness workshop facilitator, speaker and consultant. He also hosts mindfulness retreats in Bali and is an APA approved sponsor and BBS provider for continuing education.
As a Lifestyle & Celebration expert, Mindy Kobrin has planned hundreds of events over the past fifteen years. She served as the Development Director of Fundraising for the Princess Grace Foundation, and HSH Prince Albert of Monaco ll, and the Princely family. As parat of Daniel Boulud's culinary team at "Feast & Fetes," she helped orchestrate special events, such as the Jazz Aspen, and South Beach Food & Wine Festivals. She continues to combine professional and travel experiences with an eye for style and love of cooking to make entertaining flavorful, fun, and fashionable.
Todd Kliman, Food & Wine Writer and Restaurant Critic for the Washingtonian Magazine, and author of "The Wild Vine," will join us, as will our own Wine Curmudgeon, Jeff Siegel, award-winning wine writer and blogger. We'll talk about great summer wines, food, and all kinds of tasty subjects!
Jeff: http://www.winecurmudgeon. com
10 am Thursdays, "Business Matters," host Mindy Guisewite
Join Mindy at her NEW time, 10 am on Thursdays, to talk about all Matters related to Business! Today's show is an update on some of the Healthcare Reform issues and information for small businesses.
Mouna and Kristen are back! With one more episode left in season 2, they discuss Mindy and Danny's storyline since coming from the hiatus — from the beginning of Dandy's delightful relationship to their heart-wrenching break up. They also discuss Zoe Jarman's departure from the show and test out their Staten Island accents.
Here’s the link to Chris Messina’s podcast with Josh Horowitz!
10 am Thursdays, "Business Matters," host Mindy Guisewite
Join Mindy at 10 am on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays, to talk about all Matters related to Business! Today's show will help any Entrepreneur or Business Owner get a better understanding of things to consider when thinking of their finances. Our guest, Andre Washington will help us cover 2 main topics; Asset Protection and basic ideas of Financial Planning to point you in the right direction.
Mr. Washington is known as a Professional Speaker, Corporate Trainer, Radio Show Host, Author of the book, "Yes you Can" and more. My most favorite of his simple steps to success is to "think, assess and execute"
Great tips and ideas will help you navigate your own Financial future.
Everyone dreams, every night, whether they remember them or not. Your dreams are telling you something, but most dreams are metaphoric and difficult to understand. For Instance, you are walking down the street you grew up on, but all the houses are different and the landscape is whacky but you know that this is the street you grew up on. So what does that mean? Well each dream is unique just like every person is unique, ultimately you have all the answers that you seek if you are open to the answers the universe is giving you.
Your dreams can also serve as a guide to get you through difficult times. Your subconscious and the consciousness of the universe are showing you things you need to be aware of, or work through, while the conscious mind is taking a backseat while you are sleeping.
Join René and Mindy as they delve into the mystery of dreams and how they can help us make more intuitive and decisive decisions when we are awake!
Mindy States: Her website is www.mindysmojo.com FB is Mindy's Mojo
René Crowe: For now you can find her at Nature Mama Wellness on Facebook as well as reach me at Renecrowehealthcoach@gmail.com
This podcast of the World Beyond Belief examines the beliefs given to us by a controlling few for the purpose of steering humanity in a direction that benefits not humanity but those who control it. In this 1st episode it takes a look at a series of creation myths from different cultures from the perspective of which of these are empowering verses disempowering. It explores the idea of choosing beliefs, and holding them lightly as opposed to accepting them without question.
Dr Paul Marko and Mindy Urken Marko return to Blog Talk Radio, airing their very first podcast recorded October 6, 2013. In this continuing series, we will continue to explore various themes in ever expanding styles and motifs, followed by in depth discussion and exploration of the topics covered in the broadcast as well as what's new on our production board. Callers are welcomed to join in our discussion to further our understanding of the strange world we live in....But know we will not enter into argumentative dialogue, nor defend our position.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (95 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (87 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (43 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (25 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Fins Radio (11 chatters)
- churchfolk (11 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (9 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (8 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (6 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (6 chatters)
- NCI Radio (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (5 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Reel Life Radio LIFE IS A MOVIE (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WQYB Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- 1twopunch (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (0 chatters)