SORT BY Relevancy
Mindy Kobrin, "Celebrations Expert," fuses food, fashion and travel to create menus and parties with international flare and panache. Every party she plans, no matter the size, is a unique cultural experience that bridges the gap between formal gala and affordable dinner party. As founder of "Mindy's Meals on Heels," (http://www.mealsonheelsbymindy.com) she feels the best part of event planning is building menues from scratch with no rules.Over the past 15 years, Mindy h
ADAM GERTLER is a cook, an entertainer and a full-time food enthusiast. As the charismatic star of Food Network’s "Kid in a Candy Store" and "Will Work for Food," his playful sense of humor and willingness to do anything for a great meal earned him fans across the country. He has also appeared on "The Best Thing I Ever Ate," "Chefs vs. City," and the upcoming "The Best Thing I Ever Made," and was a finalist on Season Four of Food Network’s breakaway hit "The Next Food Network Star." The busy Adam returns to Art of Living to update us on his newest venture, "Gertler's Wurst," an online sausage company, his pop-up dining and upcoming "Gertler's Kitchen" restaurant plans. Website: http://adamgertler.com/ MINDY KOBRIN, a lifestyle and home entertaining expert, fuses food, travel and all five senses to create mood-boosting recipes, toe-tapping playlists and nutritious tips that Feed Your Soul. With international flare, downtown panache and a welcoming girl next-door smile, Mindy helps you cook and entertain with delicious and in-season ingredients that satisfy the heart. Her motto is: Eat well. Feel well. Entertain well. Website: http://mealsonheelsbymindy.com/ JEFF SIEGEL, our favorite "Wine Cumudgeon," talks about our favorite grape beverage, wine scores, cheap wine, and the holiday choices. Website: http://www.winecurmudgeon.com/
Renewed interest in "Saved By the Bell," "The Brittany Murphy Story" on Lifetime, a look at "Mork and Mindy" and my tribute to Robin Williams.
in Self Help
My guest today is Dr. Neil Kobrin from the Academy of Mindful Psychology. I am so excited to share that Dr. Neil's work is being shared through E Factor Radio as this is a Fresh & POWERFUL Approach To Living Life. Check out: http://tinyurl.com/qc6uso4
Mindful Psychology is an interdisciplinary theory developed by Dr. Neil Kobrin. It integrates aspects of mindfulness with Western and Eastern psychology; neuroscience, specifically affective neuroscience; health and wellness, including nutrition, sleep and exercise; and consciousness and spirituality. It is a holistic approach that combines essential elements of these disciplines and blends them into a theory of human functioning that is based on current research and science alike. Mindful Psychology is a practical approach which advocates greater awareness and compassion for the human condition.
About Dr. Neil Kobrin:
Dr.Neil Kobrin, Ph.D is a licensed clinical psychologist, LCSW and MFT with decades of experience in human transformation and emotional well-being. He is the founder and president of the Academy of Mindful Psychology and previously served as a university/graduate school president and psychology professor, training therapists throughout the world. He is the author of, "Emotional Well-Being: Embracing the Gift of Life" and serves as a mindfulness workshop facilitator, speaker and consultant. He also hosts mindfulness retreats in Bali and is an APA approved sponsor and BBS provider for continuing education.
10 am Thursdays, "Business Matters," host Mindy Guisewite
Join Mindy at her NEW time, 10 am on Thursdays, to talk about all Matters related to Business! Today's show is an update on some of the Healthcare Reform issues and information for small businesses.
As a Lifestyle & Celebration expert, Mindy Kobrin has planned hundreds of events over the past fifteen years. She served as the Development Director of Fundraising for the Princess Grace Foundation, and HSH Prince Albert of Monaco ll, and the Princely family. As parat of Daniel Boulud's culinary team at "Feast & Fetes," she helped orchestrate special events, such as the Jazz Aspen, and South Beach Food & Wine Festivals. She continues to combine professional and travel experiences with an eye for style and love of cooking to make entertaining flavorful, fun, and fashionable.
Todd Kliman, Food & Wine Writer and Restaurant Critic for the Washingtonian Magazine, and author of "The Wild Vine," will join us, as will our own Wine Curmudgeon, Jeff Siegel, award-winning wine writer and blogger. We'll talk about great summer wines, food, and all kinds of tasty subjects!
Jeff: http://www.winecurmudgeon. com
Mouna and Kristen are back! With one more episode left in season 2, they discuss Mindy and Danny's storyline since coming from the hiatus — from the beginning of Dandy's delightful relationship to their heart-wrenching break up. They also discuss Zoe Jarman's departure from the show and test out their Staten Island accents.
Here’s the link to Chris Messina’s podcast with Josh Horowitz!
10 am Thursdays, "Business Matters," host Mindy Guisewite
Join Mindy at 10 am on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays, to talk about all Matters related to Business! Today's show will help any Entrepreneur or Business Owner get a better understanding of things to consider when thinking of their finances. Our guest, Andre Washington will help us cover 2 main topics; Asset Protection and basic ideas of Financial Planning to point you in the right direction.
Mr. Washington is known as a Professional Speaker, Corporate Trainer, Radio Show Host, Author of the book, "Yes you Can" and more. My most favorite of his simple steps to success is to "think, assess and execute"
Great tips and ideas will help you navigate your own Financial future.
Ms. Mindy Patterson with The Calvary Group will begin Monday's show with a quick overview of the animal rights movement -- being a bi-partisan wake up call for Americans.
Then we will merge into other topics relating to what is going on today via The Humane Society of the U.S. and their implementation of laws at the local, state, and federal levels.
Feng Shui is an ancient art of of placement to enhance the flow of 'chi' or universal life force, in an environment. It is the belief that how items are placed in living and work areas affect the health, wellbeing and success of those who live and work there. In Feng Shui, fresh, clean, moving water, good air quality, a balance of dark and light, soft and hard, all facilitate the flow of beneficial chi.
Please join us Monday at 8:30 pm Eastern, where Mindy and René will be discussing Feng Shui, Color Therapy and Aromatherapy.
We will be taking your calls to help you find the answers you seek and to help you find ways to bring your chi back into balance.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (81 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (10 chatters)
- John Baptist (7 chatters)
- Ron Reck (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- BTR4367 (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (2 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Dr Auset (2 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)