SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for a conversation about the benefits of counseling for individuals with disabilities, with Psychotherapist Paul Janeski. We'll talk about how to discover a renewed sense of meaning and purpose that will allow us to define paths to heal from the pain of loss, depression, anxiety, low self esteem, anger or any other form of emotional suffering, to gain control over who we are as individuals.
Paul is a Licensed Professional Counselor with a Masters of Science degree in Rehabilitation Counseling, holds a certificate of advanced graduate study in counseling from The University of Scranton, and is a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC). He has over seventeen years experience working with various populations, including; developmental disabilities, autism spectrum disorders, mental health disorders, physical disabilities, career choices, child behavioral issues, couples, vocational rehabilitation, addiction, the LGBTQ community and crisis intervention.
PA Independent Living Radio Show is brought to you every Friday at 12:00 pm EDT/EST by The Arc of Luzerne County. Please consider a donation in support of our work to help improve the quality of life for people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and their families.
For more news and events of interest to the PA disability community, visit PA Disability News!
Thanks for listening!
What does it mean to live a fulfilled life? Many will say look at the material items accumulated, others look to the number of friends, while others yet, contend it is simply how happy your family is at any given time.
There are certain actions one can take to insure that no matter the algorithm used you will end up on the happier side of life. Join me as we look at five tips for living a more fulfilled life.
BONUS INTERVIEW: Eleze "Lisa" Thomas-McMillan author of Living Fulfilled The Infectious Joy of Serving Others
SHOW SPONSOR: Inspirational Productions
MUSIC SPONSOR: Triumph by JaneliaSoul also available on Amazon
These make great gifts for Valentines day too. Buy a gift certificate or join in the experience this weekend at The Lake Clear Lodge. Beer workshop, dinner, chocolate classes, horsedrawn sleigh rides
Join Host Live Chats
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (42 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (38 chatters)
- Ms Blue (33 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (15 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (14 chatters)
- My Psychic Connection (7 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (5 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (4 chatters)
- Path Of Life (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- WrestleTalk with Rob and Ray (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Give Him Free (1 chatters)
- HoneySoul (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- CRAZY NATION RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)