SORT BY Relevancy
Radio MBS International will be launch our Radio Station on the 1 October 2014. We are excited to introduce to you all our host and line-up for the Radio Station.
We will be bring you host from around the globe all skilled in their professions and top of their fields. Radio MBS International looks forward to share all that is part of the MInd Body Spirit Industry.
This will be a 3 hour show so come and listen and meet your Host here on Radio MBS International
Go and view our website @ www.radiombsint.com
Bonita McAfee-Mitchell, Founder & CEO of Thread of Hope Records, is making a sound with the celebrated school curriculum program “I’m Saving Myself.” She may have been a celebrated wardrobe stylist for Stevie Wonder but Bonita McAfee-Mitchell, Founder and CEO of Thread of Hope Records, is stitching a new mission which resonates John Lennon’s poignant message “All You Need Is Love.” Mitchell is taking her Benton Harbor, Michigan based company’s “I’m Saving Myself” youth program into the national limelight with a theme which teaches self-love as the first and most important element to making wise choices.
Judith Smith-Since September 2011 Judith has taken the role of Key Srategist and Co-Project Director for the Jamaican Olympic Ice Hockey Federation (JOIHF), a non-profit dedicated to the empowerment of Jamaican youth: providing opportunities for athletes of Jamaican, Caribbean and West Indian heritage, worldwide seeking to develop and/or enhance their skills for competition in winter sports, including competition at the Olympic Game level. She was brought in by her brother, G. Webster Smith co-founder of JOIHF. He was a colleague and friend of Co-Founder and CEO, EJ Phillipps, who had this wonderful vision.
We take prayer request and with the power of the Holy Spirit leading we pray and we see many miracles healings. From 55 people healed of cancer to folks homes saved from foreclosure to jobs received, new vehicles received, severe back pain gone in five minutes, tooth aches healed after prayer, sight received, artiritis gone, children receiving the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues, 6yr old born with lukemia gone after prayer, 3 yr old born mute first word after prayer is Jesus, We educate on how to pray for results. We teach why we need to speak positive instead of negative. We lay out a plan on walking with jesus to be in the secret place and recive all he as for us. We lean on mathew 6 seek first the kingdom and 2 chronicles 7 be humble so our land can be healed. Over 500 have to come to the Lord off this call. A lady in a coma woke up on a call while we were praying for her.
IConstance Miller, completed her undergraduate work in social psychology at the University of Washington (UW). Her Master’s Degree in social psychology was undertaken in a program for social change activists known as Goddard-Cambridge Graduate School in Cambridge, Massachusetts. “
Following graduate school she pursued a brief career as an associate professor of women’s studies at the UW. Subsequently, she took a job as a program analysis in an executive department of Seattle City Government.
She became a traumatic brain injury (TBI) Advocate more than thirty years ago following a motor vehicle collision that left her with permanent impairments from a moderate TBI.
Back then there was very little information of any type on concussion, and the existing literature typically blamed the patient for the appearance of the symptoms of what is now known as post-concussion syndrome. Fortunately, her academic training in research methodology enabled her to spot the flaws in such reasoning. She took what she learned and put it into a self-advocacy guide on brain injury.
She titled the book, FROM THE ASHES, because she felt that it reflected the destructive effects of brain injury in her life. Shortly after its publication she was recruited by the American Academy of Neurology to help them redesigned their guidelines for diagnosing and treating concussion in sports.
Realizing the vastness of the problem of brain injury and the lack of resources and awareness she decided to found a non-profit organization to address brain injury from the survivor’s perspective. Known as Brain Injury Resource Center it was established in 1985 and has evolved into the first national resource center for persons with traumatic brain injuries.
Dr. E Fay Williams,Esq- is the President/CEO of the National Congress of Black Women and former Counsel to the U.S. Congress’ District of Columbia Sub-Committee on the Judiciary andEducation. She previously served as Legislative Counsel and Chief of Staff for a District of Columbia Councilmember. She is a Commissioner appointed by President Barack Obama to the Presidential Scholars Commission.
She holds a BS Degree in Speech, English and Dramatic Arts; a Masters and PhD in Public Administration; Administration and Supervision Credential; Jurist Doctorate and Doctor of Ministry.
Nina Clymer has over 20 years of leadership experience in both the non-profit and for-profit sectors in the field of healthcare, including executive oversight of domestic violence and human sex trafficking programs, as well as women’s health consulting. She is passionate about social justice, or people having the ability to realize their potential in the community and society where they reside. Nina’s education includes an MBA from Santa Clara University, a BS in Nursing from Northeastern University, and a Coaching Certificate from The Fielding Institute.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (83 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (63 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- John Baptist (39 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- 63489 (9 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (6 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (5 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Angel Amy (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Matt4America (4 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (3 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (3 chatters)
- EquallyNOT (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Bare It All (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Life with The Real LadyZee (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Trackside Experience (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- 64667 (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Elegeant (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Dolphin Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (0 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (0 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (0 chatters)