SORT BY Relevancy
, Creator of I AM teas and she is considered an energy healer.
"My name is Mimi Lam. My passion has always been sharing and caring. I dabble in many interests but at the core of my heart is how to live and love better. I was born in China, and have lived in the United States since I was an infant. I grew up helping in my family restaurant business since I was 7 years old. This prepared me for a busy life as a single Mom. Had a career as successful fashion designer for decades, including starting up a private label company for Vanity Fair in the 80's."
"Multi- tasking was the norm. I woke up one day and needed to STOP living on autopilot. I read many self-improvement books and was a workshop junkie. These experiences enhanced my life and gave me a start on an exciting journey of going inward and learning many forms of, energy, crystal, sound healing. I studied coaching, nutrition and esoteric subjects as well. This was a time of tremendous, internal growth."
Join world renowned Psychic Medium Lisa Williams as she looks at how to recognize signs from our loved ones during the holidays.
A week from now is National Mental Health Wellness Week. In light of that and actor/comedian Wayne Brady opening up about his battle with depression which lead to a complete breakdown, psychologist, Dr. Trevicia Williams will talk about the topic including myths and the associated stigma. Entertainment Tonight interviewed Wayne and he's deserves respect and support for being courageous enough to talk about it. Hopefully more men will open up about the subject so that tragedies like Robin Williams' suicide can be prevented.
One of the reasons for depression is the stress associated with trying to live up to the expectations of others and foregoing personal priorities like taking care of self. Dr. Williams' guest, Patti Cuevas of Plexus, will talk about ways people can have more flexibility in their schedule so that they will have more time to take care of self and spend more time with important folk in their lives.
During this broadcast, Dr. Trevicia Williams continues to talk about mental health in light of National Mental Health Wellness week. Today, she will talk lessons from Amanda Bynes: When Celebrity Mental Health Turns, mental health through the lens of wome, stigmas associated with taking medication and how people can help themselves and loved ones who are experiencing problems.
Dr. Williams' guest is Judith Marie Rudderham. You'll get to know more about her and discover a health and wellness business that helps you achieve balance, success and create space in your life for self matters.
Spiritual Counseling by Minister Cynthia Marie Williams tells it like it is ...
Spiritual Counseling by Minister Cynthia Marie Williams
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (293 chatters)
- Yada (35 chatters)
- John Baptist (26 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Ron March Show (1 chatters)