SORT BY Relevancy
Red Journal Radio would like to step away from the fun and talk about something very serious RACISM. We want to hit on some very interesting points ... Racism economically, educationally, judicially, and healthcare. So please join us as we discuss how Racism is a very important issue that for some reason we can't sit down at lease to talk about it....
Red Journal Radio would like to open up and talk about it....
Your Journal Companion: 365 Writing Prompts to Heighten Awareness of Self and Others offers interesting information on brain function and research associated with the benefits of journal writing, and shares easy instruction on key writing techniques – such as free writing, dialoguing and listing – that greatly expand the power and potential of the prompts when used to nurture and expand your writing practice.
The book and prompts are useful for both beginning and experienced writers, ages 13 and up, and offer an excellent resource for teachers, counselors, coaches and group leaders from all walks of life to guide others into self-discovery and thoughtful engagement with the world around them.
Plynn is a writer and publishing author, a Certified Professional Coach who specializes in helping others create an Integrated Life, as an energy practitioner and the co-founder of Your Liminal Space Retreats.
Listen to this special editiion of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. This program brings you our regular PANW reports with dispatches on events in South Africa in the aftermath of the release of the Farlam Commission Report on the Marikana Massacre; the ongoing response to the attacks on a tourist resort in Tunisia; fuel shortages in Egypt; and the increasing hostility towards the International Criminal Court (ICC) throughout Africa and the world due to the persecution of the Sudan government. The second hour features an interview with Toronto Bluesologist Norman Otis Richmond on the history and contemporary significance of Black Music Month. In the final hour we conclude our Black Music Month commemoration with two radio dramatizations from the CBS Radio Workshop of 1948 highlighting the contributions of Louis Armstrong and Duke Ellington.
Listen to this edition of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. This broadcast presents our regular PANW reports with dispatches on the recent attacks at a tourist resort in Tunisia, the continuing unrest in the Central African state of Burundi surrounding the upcoming elections, reports on the funerals of the victims of the Charleston Massacre, and the people of South Africa commemorating the 60th anniversary of the Freedom Charter amid the release of the government commission's report on the Marikana Massacre of Aug. 2012. The second hour features a radio broadcast further examining the historical and social context which led to the Charleston Massacre. In the final hour we proceed with another installment in the recognition of Black Music Month highlighting the sounds of the "Father of the Blues" W.C. Handy as well as a rare archival radio broadcast providing dramatization of his contributions.
IT’S JOURNAL TIME ON GETTING OVER THE HUMP WITH PASTOR E WEKK 18
Join Pastor E weekly as we come together for our mid-week push over the hump, with real worship, real praise and real word of GOD.
Each week Pastor E will address current situations in our Christian walk with current solutions from the word of GOD
Call 646-595-4424 or log on @ blogtalkradio/nownetwork
REGAIN YOUR BIRTHRIGHTS N.O.W. 0-5
1. Confidence- 1John 5:14 In God we are confident that if we ask anything according to His will (purpose), He will hear us.
2. Courage- Psalms 27:14 Wait on the Lord and be of good courage and He shall strengthen your heart (mind), wait I say on the Lord.
3. Hope- Romans 15:13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
4. Belief- Acts 4:32 Now the multiples of those who believed were of one heart and of one soul.
5. Faith- Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.
6. Trust- Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding.
That GOD is the source of our everything. WAKE UP, GET UP and MOVE NOW 0-5 seconds in JESUS name!!!!!
Listen to this edition of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. This program will feature our regular PANW reports on events following the racist massacre in Charleston, South Carolina; the failed peace talks on Yemen held in Geneva; the ongoing hostilty towards Iran by the United States; and the worsening economic crisis in Greece. During the second hour we probe deeper into Charleston massacre by reviewing and analyzing several media reports of the events. In line with our monthlong tribute to Black Music Month we pay homage to the centenary of the birth of legendary African American artist Billie Holiday. The final hour presents Global Research News broadcast from June 12 featuring an extended interview with Abayomi Azikiwe on the war in Yemen.
Listen to this special edition of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. This broadcast presents our regular PANW reports with emphasis placed on developments in the aftermath of the racist massacre of nine African Americans in Charleston, South Carolina. The second hour continues the acknowledgement of Black Music Month where we feature a rare archival interview of legendary African American Jazz composer and artist John Coltrane talking with writer Frank Kofsky. Coltrane talks about Malcolm X, social issues and his journey towards making innovations in the music field. In the final hour we focus on the history of Charleston, South Carolina through a classic radio broadcast from 1948 on Denmark Vesey who led a slave rebellion in 1822. The massacre in Charleston on June 17 took place just one day after the scheduled slave rebellion some 193 years ago. We conclude the program with the music of Leroy Carr (1905-1935) who was originally from Nashville and made a tremendous contribution to African American Blues music during the early 20th century.
Dr. Meganne Masko joins me to discuss the first Music Therapy Persectives of 2015. Listen live at 2 pm Central on Thursday, June 18, or the archived podcast following the live broadcast. Want to prepare for this journal club meeting? Read the abstracts of each article before listening!
Be sure to tun into tonight's show live from 7-9pm CST! We've got another classic lined up. We'll be joined by Milwaukee Mayoral Candidate, James Methu, to hear what he likes & dislikes about the new Milwaukee Bucks arena funding plan and how he'd change it. We'll also touch on the Shaquille O'Neal vs Scottie Pippen drama, as well as the Ghostface Killah vs Action Bronson beef! Also, we'll touch on if the Milwaukee Brewers should be sellers, John Henson's contract extension, and the addition of Chris Copeland. Tune in!?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (37 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (22 chatters)
- Papa Lou (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (9 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (3 chatters)
- Nocturnas Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Behind the Scenes Work at Home (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- constitutional freedom network (2 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)