SORT BY Relevancy
If you've ever wondered how the brave service men and women of the armed forces go about serving their country while maintaining their reptile collections, then this is the show you've been waiting to hear. Dave Jenkins of Royal Hijinx Pythons is one such individual. Currently an active duty officer in the US Navy, Mr. Jenkins has served multiple tours in a military career spanning decades. CK catches up with Dave to discuss some of the logistical issues of managing a collection from abroad, and how despite the obvious barriers, selling off your collection doesn't have to be the sole option before going on tour.
THE MILITARY EXCHANGE - Radio Hour
The Military Exchange - Military Talk - Radio Show & Theater
The Military Exchange is just that... An exchange of views and Interest from Veterans and thier Friends, to better promote the Status of Military Veterans in our Community.
Active / Reserve Military Affairs.
Politics as they apply to our Men and Women in the Military and at Home.
Humorous Banter and Music filled with Pride, for God,Country and Corp.
The MIlitary Exchange Radio Show is All About Veterans, Active Duty and Reserve MIlitary Personel. During the 60's thru the 80's I saw how the returning Veteran was treated. How His Character was deminished in the eyes of His civilian counterparts.My Job is to raise the image of the Veteran, show How He or She has been an asset to their community. I mix this with Current Daily events, Humor, Infornation and a better explanation of world events, With a "no hold bar" approach to Military and Veteran Politics. and end the show with a Healing approach from the word of God.
Episode 160 “No Service”
In this Elsie-less episode John deals with three steaks and a widow next door with dementia. Marc regales a tale of drinks with former co-host Ben riddled with customer service fiascoes. They cover restaurant tipping, sixteenth century social media and stumble through a game of “Finish My Sentence”.
If you are in or are about to begin a military relationship, you need to prepare yourself for the road ahead. Military relationships can be very hard and it does take quite a bit of getting used to. But along with that hardship comes quite a few rewards, such as pride, health and dental coverage at considerably low rates, a guaranteed paycheck regardless of hours worked, a new “extended” family, opportunities to travel and see many different places, and freedom and flexibility to work towards your goals and dreams while they are away. Despite all of these benefits, being in a military relationship means learning to adapt to this new lifestyle and learning how to cope with the distance and difficulties you will face.
Diana Danis was the first military woman writing and anchoring radio news on the American Forces Network, Europe in 1974. Danis highlighted the accomplishments of women in the military during her tenure. She pushed members of Congress to investigate sexual harassment, sexual assault and rape in the military as well as lack of services in the VA for mental health treatment. She testified several times in 1991, 92 (Tail hook era) and 93 before House and Senate Armed Services and Veterans Affairs Committees about out of control conditions in the services, victim-blaming, closing of ranks, retaliation and retraumatization of survivors in both DOD and the VA systems.
Paula J. Caplan is a clinical and research psychologist, playwright, director, and actor. She received her A.B. with honors from Radcliffe College of Harvard University and her M.A. and Ph.D. in psychology from Duke University. She is the author of 11 books, the most recent of which is When Johnny and Jane Come Marching Home: How All of Us Can Help Veterans, which won three national nonfiction awards.
The Honorable Betty Folliard is co-owner of Strategy Partners - a business and political consulting firm. Having worked in government at the local, state & national levels, Ms. Folliard served five years, two as vice chair, of the Hopkins School District Board of Directors. She was elected to the Minnesota Legislature in 1996 where she served three terms in the Minnesota House of Representatives - focusing on education, clean environment, strong communities and women’s issues. She then spent 3 1/2 years as Community Representative in the office of Congressman Keith Ellison. Currently she serves as Board Chair of two non-profit boards: Gender Justice - a nonprofit law firm specializing in eliminating gender barriers; and PRISM - a social services organization serving the community with basic needs services.
There is nothing perfect about the military nor will it ever be however, like many organizations, there are lessons that the church could learn from military especially in the realm of accountability.
One thing the both the military and churches have in common is that when either have poor leadership, people die. So how much more important is your spiritual walk with Christ?
Today we do some old fashion comparing and contrasting.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (482 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (66 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (34 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (19 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (12 chatters)
- Ms Blue (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (6 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (6 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (4 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (0 chatters)