SORT BY Relevancy
Join hosts Wendy Poling and Tara Howes for an all NEW show!
Sofia Vergara joins us to share her personal story of overcoming thyroid cancer and shares what you need to know for detecting an underactive thyroid. We also welcome Sofia's personal physician, Dr. Jordan Geller to the conversation.
Dr. Geller is the Clinical Chief of the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Sofia Vergara is the star of ABC's "Modern Family" and has two new movies coming out!
For more information visit:
Sofia Vergara IMDB
Military Appreciation Night with USAA's Carl C. Liebert III, the President of USAA Capital Corporation. We chat in the players tunnel during a San Antonio Spurs basketball game! #emp
Related link: USAA Salute Night Series
Plus, we check out what's in the Mail Drop and answer your questions! There is always a hot topic or two we cover in Fireside Chat, so pour that favorite tea or coffee and join us for some candid conversation!
Join us for an all new season of Military Life Radio | Navy Wife Radio.
On this episode we welcome special guest Anna Post, great-great-granddaughter of Emily Post, who shares her tips for avoiding flu faux pas and more! Anna is the co-author of Emily Post's Etiquette, 18th edition, Great Get-Togethers and the author of Do I Have To Wear White?.
New blogger Jennifer introduction
2013 recap of our top shows and posts
What's Hot Now
The Military Spouse Show
About Anna Post:
A modern etiquette expert, Anna covers topics ranging from green weddings and business etiquette to politics and pop culture. She is a regular contributor to Reuters and has previously written for CNN.com and The Huffington Post. Anna conducts business etiquette seminars across the country, working with clients such as Stryker, Métier, Barnes Group, The Langham Hotel, Caltech, and Dartmouth College. She is also part of Ivy Funds’ Speakers Series.
Read more: http://www.emilypost.com/anna-post
Military Mamas Show aired in Cincinnati, Ohio on live talk radio from 2008 to December 2013. They made the decision to transition to internet radio beginning January 2014,so that the host could broadcast from any where in the world and reach a broader listener base.
They are looking forward to being a part of the Blogtalk community!
President vs Military Leaders
Schools Banning US Flags
Bone Head of the Week
and More Politically Incorrectness...
Episode # 86 - Topic " Girl Just Quit" with special guest Ms. Brandy Butler, CEO, Brandy Butler Online, Blogger, Podcast Maven & Digital Strategist
Join the conversation with Show Host and Blogger Alicia Ward on her emotional journey of self discovery and empowerment after beig laid off from a job,
Alicia "Ali" shares her emotional, spiritual and family journey as she discovers her true passions and sets new goals after being iaid off from a job after 13 years of service,
Special Guests share their layoff stories and Professional life coaches and guest Therapists affirm normal feelings of the emotional journey following being laid off. Additional "Life Events" of loss are discussed.
Inspirational tips on how to survive in this new economy and social strastophere in addition to self-dscovery techniques will be shared with the audience.
CAll IN, join the conversation and share your experience, be an inspiration to others!
The Executive Producer of this show is Melinda Davis.
Speak Life Radio ~ Overcoming The Odds!
Blessings family and welcome back to another amazing show! In a world where everythings seems to be gloom and doom it's very uplifting and encouraging to hear the stories of thoes who overcame the odd. Well our guest speaker Dr. Antonio Webb is a perfect example of someone who overcame horrific odds and is an inspiration to us all!!!
The odds were stacked against Antonio Webb, beginning with his childhood in Shreveport, Louisiana. Friends and family members were serving jail time, or addicted to drugs. Some close friends were even killed amidst the challenges of the neighborhood.
With these influences in his life, it seemed he was destined to turn out the same way. But fate had something else in mind for young Webb. While in high school, he developed an interest in biology and medicine and his grades earned him a spot in a local medical magnet program for disadvantaged students. Inspired by this experience, he began to dream of a career as a doctor, even though no one in his family had completed college, let alone medical school. Please join us!!!!!
It's a long hideus but - they're back! Join hosts Diane Bucci and Samantha Hoffman as they, once again, talk about life, love and all points in between. After catching up and landing on their natural topics of sex and men and spirituality, they'll be interviewing poet and author, Tracey Sivek. Tracey's book, Zero Evidence of Life, allows the reader a glimpse into the diversity of depression. So pour a glass, pull up a chair and join Sam and Diane as they dive back into living the Rich Life.
Join Sam & Diane as they chat about men, children, love and life. What new challenges have come their way, God only knows! But they'll be sure to talk about those and more on the next episode of The Rich Life.
Hosts Diane Bucci and Samantha Hoffman deliver uplifting, inspiring, sometimes raw and oftentimes hilarious experiences with their listeners. Samantha and Diane are both award winning authors and speakers. Pull up a chair, pour some tea or wine, and settle in.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (456 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (337 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (21 chatters)
- Black Author Network (20 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (15 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- David Coney (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (5 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- Chris Doelle (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- ShadySykes (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)