SORT BY Relevancy
Join Family of a Vet Blog Talk Radio show host Debbie Sprague, and her guest Pamela Stokes Eggleston. Pamela has a wide and impressive background in a variety of area’s including public policy, criminology, research, and management fields. She is an accomplished consultant, advisor, writer, and advocate with a wide expertise, and a special passion for veterans caregiver and family matters. Since 2004, Pamela has been a caregiver for her husband, a three-time Purple Heart recipient who was combat wounded during Operation Iraqi Freedom.
We will be discussing alternative programs for vets and military families, Pamela’s work with BSF as a cofounder and Caregiver SME, and her organization Yoga2Sleep. We will also be looking at PTSD and TBI holistically, and how using yoga can ease PTSD and TBI..
Tune in on Tuesday, August 5, 2014 from 6:30 - 7:30pm CST
Listeners are invited to call-in with questions and comments to: 323-657-1470
Military Mamas Show aired in Cincinnati, Ohio on live talk radio from 2008 to December 2013. They made the decision to transition to internet radio beginning January 2014,so that the host could broadcast from any where in the world and reach a broader listener base.
They are looking forward to being a part of the Blogtalk community!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Best People We Know (6 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- Standard Publishing (5 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (5 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (2 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- SB Barber Morning Show (1 chatters)
- StrangeDaysIndeed CaraMarie (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (0 chatters)