SORT BY Relevancy
The MIlitary Exchange Radio Show is All About Veterans, Active Duty and Reserve MIlitary Personel. During the 60's thru the 80's I saw how the returning Veteran was treated. How His Character was deminished in the eyes of His civilian counterparts.My Job is to raise the image of the Veteran, show How He or She has been an asset to their community. I mix this with Current Daily events, Humor, Infornation and a better explanation of world events, With a "no hold bar" approach to Military and Veteran Politics. and end the show with a Healing approach from the word of God.
in Self Help
Many Adult Children of Alcoholics feel stuck, lost, afraid, resentful and frustrated by their circumstances. Because they were raised by inebriated, denial based caretakers--they were denied a healthy mirroring of Self-Love, Self-Appreciation, and Unconditional Love for Self.When your caretakers deny you the nurturing you deserve, you go through life feeling as if you are ill--wrong--broken--and stained. The wounds these feelings create are deep, and shatter a child's much needed sense of safety. The ability to trust Self is lost, as the child presumes the angst within--is something he/she deserves.
Future adult relationships all stem from the programmed dysfunctional perceptions of ones childhood. ACoA's often times attract into their experience partners who are very much like one of their caretakers. Because all beings attract what they know--even if what they know is dysfunctional--until a being becomes truly AWARE of that which is unconsciously driving all of their conscious decisions as adults--life cannot unfold happily.
Here we explore what it means to make that which is unconscious conscious--so to heighten our understanding and thus awareness of Self.
As awarness of self is expanded--so to is the love of self--for as one will ultimately learn here--we ACoA's were never not enough,we are not our pasts, nor our dysfuntional thoughts.
Lisa A. Romano
in Self Help
Because this is an attraction based universe, and becasue thoughts create things--we wounded adult children of alcoholics and adults from dysfunctional homes--may not be aware--that by the very nature of the universe--we are attracting what we know.
If all that we know--is the result of dysfunction--then how can we ever hope to attract healthy circumstances into our lives?
If the very core of our belief systems are dysfunctional--then all that we think must be a bit skewed.
If what we think is skewed--then what we attract will also be skewed--or at least--our perception of that which we are experiencing will be.
To take control of our adult lives--Jung says, "that until that which is unconscious is made conscious" we cannot truly ever be healed. If we do not know what is causing us to attract unhealthy circumstances and or people into our lives, how can we ever hope to live an abundant, joyful, fulfilling life?
Listen here as bestselling author, speaker and coach, Lisa A. Romano explains how adult children of alcoholics, and all wounded adult children from dysfunctional homes are simply the law of attraction in action--and how one can change their life around, simply by paying more attention to what one 'thinks'.
This week on The Weekly Pulse with Ambro, the topic is all about honoring our military heroes far & wide. Host Ambrosha Angel pays tribute to those who serve in our military, those vets who are unemployed and homeless. This is one show that will surely have you talking the next day. Taking your calls on this important topic! We want to hear from YOU!
Join us for an all new episode of Military Life Radio and Navy Wife Radio.
Featured on this episode:
The Military Spouse CEO Experience is now seeking applications. Founders and organizers, Lori Volkman, Adrianna Domingos-Lupher, along with co-host Wendy share the details on how this new effort will showcase 10 military spouse business owners at the 2013 AUSA Annual Meeting and Exposition. www.militaryspouseceo.com
Authors Kathie Hightower and Holly Scherer stop by to talk about their new book: Military Spouse Journey: Discover the Possibilities & Live Your Dreams
We round out the show with tips on preparing for your next vacation to Disney World. Steve Bell, founder of Military Disney Tips stops by to talk about his must know insider tips for discovering Disney World and his new book The Essential Guide to Shades of Green. www.militarydisneytips.com
Join the conversation!
Laugh, Learn, Relate
Since the terrorist attacks of 9/11, American fighting men and women have been fighting wars in faraway lands, and suffering the injuries of this new century's signature weaponry, IED's and RPG's. These weapons, among others, have been the source of an emerging long-term chronic symptom among our combat veterans: pain. Chronic pain is among the most common of ailments among our recent combat veterans, and is normally treated through use of pain medications, with all of their debilitating side effects. But a number of cases, the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs have been allowing veterans the option of taking advantage of a new form of therapy: Alternative Medicine.
Alternative medical treatments, such as yoga, therapeutic massage, and chiropractic, have been responsible for a number of well-documented and effective treatments for the pain of our vets and their families, and is growing in prominence among those served by TriCare and VA. This bold and unconventional move by veterans and military medicine is a sign of emerging respect for nontraditional medical treatments, which is growing among veterans and their families in popularity.
To learn more how alternative medical treatments are changing the treatment of veterans, join military historian, author and journalist John D. Gresham for Military Monday at 1 p.m. Eastern. His guest will be Dr. Tania Howard, a prominent chiropractor based in Annapolis Maryland, who has treated a number of veterans and their families. Together they will discuss chiropractic and other alternative medical treatments for veterans, and provide some insights into the value of such treatments. Listeners are encouraged to call-in and offer questions and comments should they desire, in an hour of therapy and healing for all.
For more on Dr. Tania Howard:
As America enters its week of remembering the service of our veterans, it is worth remembering that not all veterans wore uniforms when they served the nation. One such example are the field operations personnel of the Central Intelligence Agency, whose very existence and service is denied as a matter of routine. In spite of the discretionary nature of their service however, these clandestine warriors have taken America and its military everywhere and has gone since 9/11, and are worth remembering as we approach Veterans Day.
To learn more about the warriors of CIA's Clandestine Service, join military historian, author and journalist John D. Gresham for Military Monday at 1 p.m. EST. His guests this week will be Gary Berntsen, a legendary CIA field operator and counterterrorism expert. Author of the book JAWBREAKER, Bernsten will be talking about his military and CIA service, along with his work in politics and Veterans Affairs since his retirement. Listeners are encouraged to call in and ask questions and offer opinions, should they desire.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* The Obama administration padlocks a Catholic chapel and bans worship on a military base
* Senator Ted Cruz wins the Presidential straw poll at the values voters summit
* Senator Rand Paul and Marco Rubio talk about their faith in Jesus Christ
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (229 chatters)
- The Portal (28 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (21 chatters)
- Channel Panel (14 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (12 chatters)
- Omega Man (10 chatters)
- The Middle Men (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Rifleman (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (6 chatters)
- allietheissshow (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (4 chatters)
- Move to Amend (4 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (4 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (4 chatters)
- BITEradio me (4 chatters)
- BlaqRayn Radio (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (4 chatters)
- Dicmatized (4 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (3 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (2 chatters)
- International Life Coach Radio (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (2 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (2 chatters)
- Wisdom2Win (1 chatters)
- We The People Want to Know (1 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (1 chatters)
- LettesChat (1 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Avis Ambassador of Love (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- American Refugee Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (1 chatters)
- SWBRA Radio (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- They Call Me Ms Carter (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (0 chatters)
- churchfolk (0 chatters)