SORT BY Relevancy
Join Family of a Vet Life After Combat Radio show on Tuesday, April 15, 2014
From 6:30pm – 7:30pm (CST) for an emotionally packed show with host Debbie Sprague, and her guests Steffanie Smith and Pam Busenius who are Fellows with the Elizabeth Dole Foundation: Caring for Military Families.
Debbie, Steffanie and Pam have just returned from “storming the hill” in Washington DC, and will share their personal stories of caregiving for their veteran, as well as their experiences of sharing the message of our 5.5 million military and veteran “Hidden Hero’s” who are selflessly caring for those who served us.
Listeners are invited to call-in at: (323) 657-1470
If you have ever wondered what it would be like to start your own home based business or if you are budding entrepreneur, then be sure to catch this interview and new segment connecting military entrepreneurs worldwide. Our goal is to provide motivation and communication strategies to build your ideal business. You can look forward to us featuring military entrepreneur success stories along the way!
In this episode the founder and CEO of MilitaryOneClick, Jennifer Pilcher, joins us to talk about her story of success. We get a behind the scenes look at what it takes to run a successful online business and she offers a key piece of advice for freshman entrepreneurs!
Enjoy our interview with Bill Rancic, the winner of the first season of "The Apprentice". He shares his advice for new entrepreneurs and his tips on protecting your business from cyber threats and attacks. We also talk steaks and his new restaurant RPM Italian in Chicago!
Station note: The Bill Rancic interview is being provided courtesy of AT&T
Laugh, Learn, Relate
THE MILITARY EXCHANGE - Radio Hour The Military Exchange - Military Talk - Radio Show & Theater Mission Statement: The Military Exchange is just that... An exchange of views and Interest from Veterans and thier Friends, to better promote the Status of Military Veterans in our Community. Veteran Concerns. Active / Reserve Military Affairs. War Stories. Survival Tips. Politics as they apply to our Men and Women in the Military and at Home. Humorous
Guests: Barry Jacobsen & Leslie Eastman will join me of a review of current events and some military issues. Here is Leslie's show post. Check out these books: CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (20 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (11 chatters)
- Rapture Centric in the Morning (10 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (10 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (8 chatters)
- BobbieG (7 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (2 chatters)
- OracleRadio (2 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraelite (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Psychic Insight With Journey Ryan (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Lisa Bousson (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- Pastor Lorenzo Neal (1 chatters)
- EmpowermentCoaching (1 chatters)