SORT BY Relevancy
What better way to celebrate my birthday than to celebrate with a powerful speaker, author and survivor; we are celebrating life!
Mildred D. Muhammad is a sincere, thoughtful, and spiritual person. She wanted nothing more than to build a strong family unit in which she would be a good wife and mother.
But when her first husband -- John Allen Muhammad -- “turned” on her, Mildred knew she had to protect herself and her family.
When he emptied out their bank accounts, kidnapped their children, and disappeared, she had to learn to navigate the legal system, all while making sure that he did not find her. She had no money, no job, and she was living in a shelter for abused women when she began her uphill battle to find her children.
Mildred D. Muhammad
in Real Estate
No matter who you are or where you are in life, sooner or later you will have to tap into your inner power of resilience to get up when you have been knocked down.
In this installment of of It's My House, the author of Sacred Silent - Mildred Muhmmad will give us instuction on how to tap into our get and go powers so that we can reinvent ourselfs and make a prosperous rebound in life.
As usual we shall also give our "legal word of the day" to increase our legal literacy.
From her Bachelor's to her Doctorate, Dr. Mildred Johnson has recognized the importance of leadership in her career. Married to retired police detective and current Deacon Charles Johnson and herself a retired Sergeant and current Assistant Chief Chaplain with the City of Pittsburgh Bureau of Police, Mildred has built her life around the intersection of leadership, ministry, and justice. Currently, she also teaches others about this mission as the Director of the Municipal Police Officers' Training Academy and the Coordinator of the Law Enforcement and Homeland Security programs at Westmoreland County Community College.
Join your host John Stanko as he chats with Mildred about the many facets of her life where her learning as a Geneva College MSOL alumna has truly developed her as a servant leader. They'll discuss the ways in which MSOL and the concept of leadership have impacted her work in law enforcement; her position as Executive Director with Rochester Family Life Center, a non-profit ministry; and her educational attainment of a Doctorate in Strategic Leadership from Regent University.
in Self Help
Are you struggling with forgiveness? Is there someone in your life that "needs forgiving" so you can move on? Do you know why it is so important to forgive? Do you even know how to forgive?
If you are open to shifting painful patterns of judgemental, blaming thoughts, then you’ll savour our conversation with CLIFFORD B. EDWARDS, author of The Forgiveness Handbook: A Simple Guide to Freedom of the Mind and Heart. Get ready to release the oppressive burden of unresolved emotions from the past and embrace the life-changing freedom that forgiveness offers today!
Clifford is an honest and engaging professional coach, mentor, trainer and consultant in continuous practice for over 15 years. He is also co-founder of the Ford Institute for Integrative Coaching, where he helped develop numerous innovative, effective coaching methodologies, and train over 100 life coaches worldwide.
WEEKLY ROUND TABLE with HiC Luttmers, Deb Carosella, John Carosella and Mildred Lynn: What does the truism “pain that is not transformed is transmitted” mean to you? It's going to be a great discussion!
Healing Conversations with Mildred Lynn is a fascinating tour of the mind-body-spirit connection. Enjoy nourishing conversations, thought-provoking guests, personal growth tips ... plus a generous sprinkling of East-coast warmth. Airs: FIRST SUNDAY of the month @ 10:30am PST. (REPEAT SHOW)
Please join Professor Griff and ZaZa Ali on NMEMINDZ Radio tonight at 8pm EST, as we welcome Dr. Ava Muhammad, Student National Spokesperson for The Nation of Islam and The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan! Call in and listen in at 347-633-9644. She will be discussing her upcoming "Women Only" Gathering in Atlanta this Saturday, September 13... among other things.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (150 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (66 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Ms Blue (23 chatters)
- HOV Radio (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (20 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (17 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (14 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (14 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (9 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (9 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (6 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (4 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- amyalkon (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- John J Nazarian Unleashed (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN RADIO (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)