SORT BY Relevancy
The Overtime Sports Show with Mike Wood coming to you LIVE from the greatest city on the planet Durham, NC! I will bring you the best in sports High School, College and Pro. It's a hard hitting real show that tells it like it is. WARNING: Concussion protocols are in place and please protect all soft spots. The Overtime Sports Show Monday-Thursday 7pm-8pm on Blogtalkradio!
Tonight on The Overtime Sports Show with Mike Wood I will be talking LIVE with Head Football Coach Dewey Lusk of The Uva.-Wise Cavaliers from Wise, Va. As always I will bring you all the news wrth talking about in the world of sports high school, college and Pro!
Listen to The overtime Sports Show with Mike Wood LIVE from Durham, NC the greatest city on the planet! I will talk about what happened in the world of sports over the weekend! All kinds of mischef and mayhem fights in baseball games you name it I will talk about it here on the hardest hitting sports show in the free world. The Overtime Sports Show Monday-Thursday right here on Blogtalkradio 7pm-8pm!
Listen to The Overtime Sports Show with Mike Wood as I bring you the best in the world of sports LIVE from the greatest city on the planet Durham, NC! Tonight we will talk about the revelant topics of the day in High School, College and Pro sports. You can listen to The Overtime Sports Show Mon-Fri from 7 until 8pm! It's the hardest hitting sports show in the country.
Listen to The Overtime Sports Show LIVE from the greatest city on the planet Durham, NC! I will talk about the latest in the world of sports both locally and nationally. It's The Overtime Sports Show with Mike Wood Monday through Thursday 7pm on Blogtalkradio!
Alan & Mike LIVE at 1pm (Est.) - We talk WWE, TNA, ROH, independent & local promotions, and anything that we think of! Join the fun!!
We welcome Shannon Rose (The Voice of EA Sports MMA Wrestling) plus we recap Raw and take a deeper look at the future for Brock Lesner, John Cena, the former Shield memebers, and more. Plus we look ahead at Night of Champions.
Last night on Raw we saw Super Cena return to get over the Wyatt family - You know Alan is not happy with this!!
Mike Lapaglia and Steve Russo will be talking with special guest WR Earl Bennett with the Chicago Bears.
Earl Bennett is an American football wide receiver for the Chicago Bears of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Bears in the third round of the 2008 NFL Draft.
Alan & Mike return LIVE at 1pm (Est.) to recap WWE SummerSlam 2014 & Raw (8/18/14), Brock Lesner wins the WWE Title, Nikki's heel turn, Roman Reigns, and much more to be discussed on the Live show - Tuesday Aug. 19th 2014!!
Guys this week we have Ms. Gladys Simon.... if you came up in Comedy, in NYC, over the past 30 years, you know this woman. Gladys is the Queen of New York Comedy. She has coached tons and tons of huge Comics..... She told me I was gorgeous and had great timing so I love her. Join us tonight and hear some great stories...Gladys has tons of them. She herself a gifted performer, you will love her like I do. Click the title link at 9PM or call in to talk to us 310-807-5150!!! Come show Gladys some love she really has earned it. See you then!!!
May 21 - Jazz Vocalist/Actress - Antonia Bennett
Antonia Bennett, daughter of legendary singer Tony Bennett has been performing alongside her father since she could walk and talk. Some of her early performances were shared with legendary American icons such as Rosemary Clooney, Count Basie, Regis Philbin, Don Rickles, and growing up with the likes of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Gene Kelly. It was inevitable that she would inherit a genuine passion for the arts.
For the past10 years she has what she considers the distinct honor of opening for her father performing all over the world. She can be heard in a duet with her Dad on Tony Bennett “A Swingin’ Christmas” on the track "I’ve got my love to keep me warm". She continues developing her craft while performing in a myriad of venues from prominent jazz clubs, casinos, amphitheaters and stadiums, including Radio City Music Hall, the Hollywood Bowl, the Umbria Jazz Festival, the Newport Jazz Festival, The Greek Theatre, Royal Albert Hall in London and Caesars Palace. This extensive and invaluable experience is irreplaceable and has in a large part been the greatest single contribution to her command of her voice, and her comfortable demeanor on stage
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (36 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (13 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Ron Reck (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (4 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Derek Davis (2 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (2 chatters)
- AFCWest (2 chatters)
- Neela Namaste (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Coachjack (1 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (1 chatters)
- ToughSkinn Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)