SORT BY Relevancy
Are you a leader in your community or would like to learn how to be a leader? Do you have the desire to make positive changes in your community and beyond? Do you like the idea of working with other community leaders, activists and professionals to create programs and initiatives that the community could benefit from? If your answer to these questions is yes, then tune in as Mr. Yancey speaks with Don Slocum, Executive Director of Neighborhood Leadership Institute(NLI). They will talk about how NLI develops grassroots leaders who help rebuild the bonds of community and improve the quality of life for neighborhood residents throughout Greater Cleveland. You can call in with your questions and comments at (914)338-0665.
Night #4 of Midwest LSA Expo Radio included Mark Gregor of Tecnam North America at Rich Carney of SRT Aviation/Southern Illinois LSA Academy. Mark talked about the Tecnam P2008, Tecnam History, and Tecnam’s new U.S. Production facility at the Sebring Regional Airport. Rich Carney highlighted SRT Aviation’s maintenance capabilities and the Southern Illinois LSA Training Academy. The Southern Illinois LSA Training Academy’s Jabiru J230 has accumulated nearly 1400 hours – all in a training environment.
For our first edition of the Midwest LSA Expo 2014 Radio show, we featured Chris Collins who is your international host for the 2014 event at Mt. Vernon Outland Airport in Mt. Vernon Illinois. http://www.MidwestLSAexpo.com and we also had Steve Minnich of Dreams Come True Aviation (Evektor) sharing what people can expect at the 2014 Plane and Pilot Midwest LSA Expo. See you on Sept. 4th.
A VISION FOR EDUCATION AND THE FUTURE OF LEARNING
The Goldwater Institute's Jonathan Butcher is our guest
We'll talk education policy with Jonathan. This Arizona based group bears the name of one of my favorite American political figures, Barry Goldwater. Yes, he is. I'm really looking forward to this show
Night #3 of Midwest LSA Expo Radio included Krzysztof “Kris” Siuba of the NIU Group and “Doc” Bailey of Renegade Aircraft.
Kris, authorized U.S. Dealer for the Ekolot, highlighted the Ekolot KR-30 “Topaz” aircraft and described what brings him back to the Plane & Pilot Midwest LSA Expo year after year. Doc talked about the many different aircraft models Renegade offers, but mainly focused on the fully aerobatic “Lil Rascal” and the upcoming LSA Sport Air Racing League. Doc also described his company’s involvement with wounded warriors – specifically the Renegade Broken Wing Project. Renegade Aircraft, with the help of corporate sponsors, is offering free flight training to returning injured service men and women. Thank you Doc for your service to our country and your continued support of the United States Military!
Night #2 of Midwest LSA Expo Radio was entertaining. Eric Evans of Eric Evans Aviation and Pete Krotje of Jabiru USA spent time highlighting the new Jabiru J230-D. Pete described the logistical challenges of Airventure and Sun-n-Fun. Pete and Eric highlighted what makes smaller shows like Sebring & Mt. Vernon so appealing. Join us as we discuss the 6th Annual 2014 Plane and Pilot Midwest LSA Expo Sept. 4th, 5th and 6th at Mt. Vernon Outland Airport.
How deeply does the Word of God apply to our lives? Does it REALLY have the effect that we tell people it has? We need to take much care in how we handle the Word in our preaching, teaching, social media postings and our day to day lives!
Remnant Church Bible Institute
Emergent Studies Institute is a dynamic non-profit online learning environment. We employ innovative Internet technology to connect students and teachers in new ways. Educational programs may include experiments in sustainability (permaculture, ecological housing, humane animal husbandry), youth projects, community arts projects, and more. In addition to rigorous academic studies, our students practice engagement in heart-centered community service, supported by credible research and grounded in personal experience. Our programs are designed to be in-touch with the needs of students’ local communities, as well as recognizing our connection to a greater global society. ESI’s collegial environment encourages student/ faculty collaboration on mutually beneficial learning experiences supported by an affordable educational system that addresses each student’s needs and circumstances. We offer work-study and volunteer opportunities to reduce the cost of tuition. We believe both academic and practical training is built upon participants’ connection with Spirit. It is this universal spirituality that connects us with ourselves and everyone around us. We all walk upon the path of Spirit, and just as the nautilus shell represents the soul’s journey, so do our graduates emerge with the understanding and commitment to build bridges in an ever-changing world.
Google+ Business Page
In the weeks since our last RCBI broadcast, I have had the opportunity to examine several things, including myself!
Dealing with this subject, God's Word For Me, has gotten very interesting in the last few hours. The bottom line is that, for a Christian, the Bible can be everything, or it can be just a book of ink and paper.
The question can only be answered by You and Me, individually!
Remnant Church Bible Institute
Tell Them Outreach
Show #5 featured Niley Church and Valter De La Nebba of ICP North America along with Greg Lawrence of Pipistrel USA. Niley & Valter provided an overview of the Italian company ICP Aviation and it's roomy STOL LSA-the Savanna. Greg covered some history of Pipistrel, but mainly focused on the efficiency of the Pipistrel product line. He also provided a glimpse into the very near future for Pipistrel's electric powered Alpha Trainer.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (66 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- Odwirafo (19 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (18 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (6 chatters)
- FCPT Tim Maile (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (4 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (4 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (4 chatters)
- Black Author Network (4 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- AACONS (4 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- David Coney (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris Treasure Show (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- drinkfive (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)