SORT BY Relevancy
The dichotomy of culture, music, lifestyle, entertainment, food and attractions has drawn millions to both the East or West Coast of the US. The Traveling Eye looks at all these and other items that make both coast the ideal destinations for your travels. From Maine to Malibu, NY to LA. We look at what makes each so special. Join Bonnie & Ja'Vonne on the fight of who is the best.
After last week's look at the uber boring AFC East, we've bounced back to take a look at the much more interesting NFC East. Is RG3 the future for the Redskins? Will the Giants bounce back from last season's mediocrity? Will the Cowboys do anything other than go 8-8?
So many questions. So many answers.
Join the guys as they discuss EJ Manuel's development, Brady and Belichick's quest for a Super Bowl with an upgraded defense, if the Jets are a playoff team and is this the last year for Joe Philbin and Ryan Tannehill in Miami?
In the NFC East can Nick Foles repeat his performance from last year, did the Cowboys defense actually get worse, is RG3 still the guy in DC and Bill continues his blind quest to convince the masses that last year was a fluke for Eli
Tonight we have a special show, our topic is the Middle East and how it impacts our national security.
Our first gust, Ken, will discuss the recent uprising of ISIS in Iraq and how that impacts their nation and ours.
Kenneth Depew, veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan. Background in Infantry and Human Intelligence. Combat wounded. Worked with Kurdish Army, "Peshmerga," in Iraq. Ken's wife is an Iraqi Christian whose family is still in northern Iraq. Some of her family fled Mosul in June after ISIS took the city. Has traveled extensively in the area: Iraq, Syria, Turkey, and Armenia as well. Graduate of University of St Thomas in Houston. Founded UST College Republicans, worked on multiple campaigns.
Our second guest, Chuck Wilson, a former CIA and Intelligence officer, will explain the various factions and why it is important for the United States to have stability in the Middle East. Having served in Liberia we are also going to discuss the Ebola outbreak and why the spread in urban areas is so unusual
Hello ABQ Sports Crew Nation! We hope you are pumped and excited for another exciting episode of ABQ Sports Crew Radio! On tonight's show we will be talking about Tony Stewart and his incident. Also football is back we will talk a little pre season. Also tonight we will be moving from the AFC to the NFC and discussing the NFC East! So Cowboys, Eagles, Giants and Redskins are now on the clock. We will break down each team and give you our opinion on who's gonna be the team to beat. So we will see you at 7pm MT!
Hosted by Some Guy Named Jay. Artist of the week Some Kosher Yuppy, special guest interviews from Renee Batson AKA Miss Afrosoul, and Eddie B. The Petty Topic of the Day is about Fast Food Workers. Robinlynne herself even pops up and makes an appearance.http://www.southeasthiphopmag.blogspot.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (158 chatters)
- 64452 (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (31 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (25 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (24 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (17 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (10 chatters)
- OCG (10 chatters)
- Daddy G (7 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (2 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Electronic Ambush League (1 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Homer Bouvier (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (0 chatters)
- OPWR (0 chatters)