SORT BY Relevancy
Microsoft has made great strides in blending their software and services with other products. We're cover the options and show you what Microsoft has in store with it's latest purchase of Sunrise and other products
Have you heard about Chrome, Google Docs, and Droid? They’re all part of the Google family that started with a search engine. But what do they offer in comparison to Microsoft? Is it better?This episode will focus on the comparison of Chrome, Google Docs and Droid phones to Microsoft and help you make an informed decision.
Each year in July, Microsoft starts a new fiscal year with announcement of products and new features within those products that will be available in the upcoming year. This year though, we have a new message and vision to learn about in addtion to to the new products and features. Today, we kick off a series of learnings on the vision and message in preparation for the following weeks of understanding what is available for products and features. In today's show, learn what the new vision and message from Satya Nadella means for you.
Microsoft just released a preview to showcase the new look and features of Outlook.com as users are migrated to Office 365. We have the latest updates to help prepare you for what to expect when you are migrated to the new Outlook.com service. You may even decide that you want an account now to experience all of the new wonderful features Microsoft will have to offer!
Deb Evans and Jack Monson are very excited to attend the 3rd annual Google International Franchise Association Assembly (GIFA) Summit. Franchise members are hosted at Googleplex in Mountain View Calfornia for a few days of networking and learning!
Google has planned forums hosted by some of Google's top executives and will be joined by franchise industry leaders where attendees will discover new ideas and possibilities for their franchise brands and customers.
It will be an incredible experience and Deb and Jack are anxious to share it with you!
Follow Deb and Jack on Twitter, Periscope and Instragram and the hashtag #GIFA2015.
You've heard the pundits: Some are saying the death of Google+ has started. That Google+ is a dead network. Google + is on the way out. Google is dismantling Google +. No one is using it. It a ghost town. Today the naysayers are pointing out that Google is dismantling parts of Google+ by removing key elements form its functionality. Well, I'm here to tell you that although Google+ is undergoing changes with its new management, it’s not going away any time soon. The pundits were wrong before and they will be wrong again here. Actually I believe they are missing the point. I believe Google has a different strategy altogether. If you want to know more, tune in and turn on to this week’s episode of Working The Web To Win as we explore Google+’s latest changes as it evolves into something new.
Robert Birch, the Microsoft Alliance Manager for Public Sector over at Polycom, and Susie Adams, the Chief Technology Officer at Microsoft Federal, join the show to discuss this week’s Enterprise Connect Conference, the Microsoft/Polycom partnership and some exciting new announcements.
Microsoft's Build conference held last week is a showcase for what to expect from a technical perspective for the next generation of Developers. In this episode, we'll take this conference and pair down into the top what to expect highights for the new version of Windows 10.In this episdoe, you'll even find a surprise of annnouncement from Microsoft's Ignite conference on Windows 10!
Microsoft SQL Server has changed in functionality and Licensing several times in the last 5 years. There have been a couple of changes in the way we purchase Microsoft SQL Server. However, if you are not paying attention close enough, you may need to purchase more SQL to keep what you have already paid for and are using in production. During the show, we will discuss these scenarios. We will also describe the best practice approach for aligning SQL Server Technologies to your business needs, allowing you to avoid over buying or over deploying SQL which could result in significant financial risks. We will also discuss how the new SQL technologies can be used to satisfy your business requirements through edition features, virtualization, and multitenancy. We will also discuss how Azure can either suppliment, enhance or even replace your SQL deployments to create a more cost effective and efficient infrastructure. So join us on Wednesday May 6th at 11:00 AM CDT and don't forget to call in with any questions that come to mind. We will discuss the answers on the air! The number to call is 347-637-1009.
Microsoft's Annual Partner Conference is not only the start of Microsoft's fiscal year, but it's also the launch of new expectations for products and services in the coming year. In this episode, we'll cover what to expect when it comes to big data, and how Microsoft answers your questions to harnessing all of your data through its solutions.
Favorite Music today is from Lifehouse: Falling In (get it from the Xbox Music App!)
Highlights from presentations by:
Eron Kellu, Microsoft, General Manager
Joel Cherkis, Microsoft, GM, Government & Defense
Joseph Sirosh, Microsoft, CVP Machine Learning
Dylan Dias, Neal Analytics, CEO
Herain Oberoi, Microsoft, Director
John Kreisa, Hortonworks, VP
Links for today’s show:
London Underground http://youtu.be/NYpdNGl1hco
Microsof's annual partner conference is a way for us to find out what to expect during Microsoft's fiscal year. Today we'll be talking about what to expect with the cloud!
Information is included from the following presenters:
David Lef and Ken Knight, Microsoft, Enterprise Architecture
Gus Gustafson, Microsoft IT Showcase
Lori Dennis, Microsoft, Senior Director
Vikram Ghosh, Microsoft, Senior Partner Marketing Manager
Claire Fang, Microsoft, Directore Azure Business Planning
Alastair Velzian, EMEA Business Development Manager Microsoft Payment Solutions
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (284 chatters)
- The Portal (24 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (19 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (18 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (17 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (7 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (3 chatters)
- Triple Dark (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- All Things Matter (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Seth Everett (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- The Dump and Chase Podcast (0 chatters)