SORT BY Relevancy
Microsof's annual partner conference is a way for us to find out what to expect during Microsoft's fiscal year. Today we'll be talking about what to expect with the cloud!
Information is included from the following presenters:
David Lef and Ken Knight, Microsoft, Enterprise Architecture
Gus Gustafson, Microsoft IT Showcase
Lori Dennis, Microsoft, Senior Director
Vikram Ghosh, Microsoft, Senior Partner Marketing Manager
Claire Fang, Microsoft, Directore Azure Business Planning
Alastair Velzian, EMEA Business Development Manager Microsoft Payment Solutions
Robert Birch, the Microsoft Alliance Manager for Public Sector over at Polycom, and Susie Adams, the Chief Technology Officer at Microsoft Federal, join the show to discuss this week’s Enterprise Connect Conference, the Microsoft/Polycom partnership and some exciting new announcements.
The cloud has been out for years, but does it become a replacement for backups and your distaster recovery solution?
We'll walk through the options and help you determine the options with cloud and distater recovery when it comes to Microsoft products.
Microsoft has made great strides in blending their software and services with other products. We're cover the options and show you what Microsoft has in store with it's latest purchase of Sunrise and other products
Each year in July, Microsoft starts a new fiscal year with announcement of products and new features within those products that will be available in the upcoming year. This year though, we have a new message and vision to learn about in addtion to to the new products and features. Today, we kick off a series of learnings on the vision and message in preparation for the following weeks of understanding what is available for products and features. In today's show, learn what the new vision and message from Satya Nadella means for you.
Microsoft's Annual Partner Conference is not only the start of Microsoft's fiscal year, but it's also the launch of new expectations for products and services in the coming year. In this episode, we'll cover what to expect when it comes to big data, and how Microsoft answers your questions to harnessing all of your data through its solutions.
Favorite Music today is from Lifehouse: Falling In (get it from the Xbox Music App!)
Highlights from presentations by:
Eron Kellu, Microsoft, General Manager
Joel Cherkis, Microsoft, GM, Government & Defense
Joseph Sirosh, Microsoft, CVP Machine Learning
Dylan Dias, Neal Analytics, CEO
Herain Oberoi, Microsoft, Director
John Kreisa, Hortonworks, VP
Links for today’s show:
London Underground http://youtu.be/NYpdNGl1hco
Microsoft's annual conference for it's partners is in Washington DC, and we're live from the show! Join us as we interview executives from Microsoft and learn what to expect this next year.
As your big data initiative scales toward even bigger data, the odds are that the cloud will play a critical role in your strategy, whether for storage or as the home for your analytics applications. How can you trust the cloud to keep your data secure and to protect the privacy of your customers and partners?
Trust in the cloud has been growing as the concept has evolved, but cloud-based providers and your own organization can do more to ensure that the cloud is a secure environment for your data. Some of that work is being done by the Big Data Working Group of the Cloud Security Alliance.
Working group co-chair Wilco Van Ginkel, who is security strategist for Verizon Enterprise, joins All Analytics Radio to discuss the efforts to identify scalable techniques for data-centric security and privacy problems. The working group's goal is to crystallize best practices for security and privacy in big data, and to help industry and government organizations coordinate the development of big data security and privacy standards.
Van Ginkel will be available to address your questions and concerns and share his advice on building out a secure big data strategy in the cloud.
In this event you will learn:
About the progress that the cloud sector and its customers have made in building a secure environment
About some of the best practices for enterprises that the Cloud Security Alliance has already identified
What types of big data applications are ready for everyday life in the cloud
How security and privacy protections in the cloud environment may evolve in the year or so to come
Join the All Analytics community on Thursday, February 26, at 2 pm (ET), and bring your questions for Wilco Van Ginkel.
Unless you've been living under a rock for the past couple of years you have either heard of or are now using cloud computing. Users are looking to save money due to it. IT pros and investors are looking to make money through it. What you have to ask yourself is how can you use the cloud to line your pockets with silver? On this episode of Working the Web to Win, we will discuss the emergence of cloud computing as a viable way to both save and make money. We will also talk about some of the movers and shakers in the field as well as some well-heeled interlopers who are trying to rain on their parade.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (120 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (52 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (19 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (15 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (15 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (13 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (7 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (6 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (6 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (5 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (5 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- righteoushustle (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- DontLetThemBurn (1 chatters)
- Human Rights Demand (1 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- Prophet TB Joshua Teachings (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)