SORT BY Relevancy
Thank you for tuning into the launch of Michigan Prep to Pros!Host Gerald "Bear" McElreath will be talking about Tigers playoffs, a deeper look at the Detroit Lions 4 weeks into the NFL season, Michigan Football, and Michigan State football.Kick back, relax, call in and enjoy a new voice of Michigan sports from prep to pros!
Join Lacretia Rogers as she introduces Michigan Roundtable to the Blog Talk Radio airwaves and gives her opinion on "The Forecast for New Leaders in Michigan". Get a synopsis for the content of the show, and a sneak peak to the types of guests that will be appearing over the coming weeks. Be sure to visit www.discussmichigan.com to learn more about the show and the host.
Tonight at 7:30 BBMP Radio is bringing to you a special edition of Michigan Prep to Pros!This week the program will highlight and recap this weekends battle for the Paul Bunyan Trophy. Also, get caught up on the MHSAA football playoff tournament!In Studio: Gerald "Bear" McElreath, Bob "B Easy" McElreath, Ken "Fish" Richards.
This week, host Gerald "Bear" McElreath of Michigan Prep to Pros welcomes Bob McElreath back and Ryan Harbour in studio for the first time.Get a heavy dose of football in this segment as we racap the Lions big win against Dallas and co-host " B Easy" makes a shocking announcement about Matthew Stafford.It's Michigan / Michigan St. week in this great state and we have all the conversation you need about this one!Fantasy football and MHSAA playoff talk is also up on the board!Join us this week and please call. We have a lot to get to this week but as always, we want to hear from you!!
Due to technical difficulties, this week's show has been rescheduled to 12:00 am Thursday morning.We aplogize to our listeners for the delay.Join us for a late night sports conversation as Biog Bear hosts Michigan Prep to Pros. This week the show is co hosted by Bob "B Easy" McElreath and Jorel "silk" Petree.Huge fantasy spot this week as well as NFL, NCAA and Tiger talk.
Join us this Wednesday night at 9:00 pm for Michigan Prep to Pros. Host Gerald "Bear" McElreath will be with co hosts Bob McElreath and Ryan Harbour as we talk a BIG prep week of football.MSU and UM football is on the charts as well as a fantasy segment we are launching this week!A look back on the Lions and discuss how severe Calvin Johnson's injury maybe.Of course with it being October we also have a full dose of Tigers playoff baseball.Call in and join the fun!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the newest voice to Michigan sports talk. Tonight, co-host Bob McElreath sits in with Gerald "Bear" McElreath to discuss last nights exciting win for the Tigers. Also talk Lions after their 22nd straight loss in Green Bay and look into this week as Detroit looks to get back on track. Michigan and Michigan State football are on the sheets as well. Red Wings and Pistons fans can join into the fun as too!!Call us at 805-292-0376
Join Host Live Chats
- The J Ril Show (21 chatters)
- churchfolk (17 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (12 chatters)
- Karen Cressman (7 chatters)
- Stand As 1 (6 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (6 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (5 chatters)
- RotoRadio (4 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (4 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Fresh Word Broadcast (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (2 chatters)
- The Morning News with Danan (2 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (2 chatters)
- Donna L Shaw Ministries (2 chatters)
- Empowered Women (1 chatters)
- Charismatic Universalist (1 chatters)
- fnssportsradio (1 chatters)
- Harwood Terrace Baptist Church (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Michael D Green Jr (1 chatters)
- SharonQuinn (1 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Punch Drunk Podcast (1 chatters)
- TRI Communications (0 chatters)