SORT BY Relevancy
MONDAY 09/29/14 LIVE AT 7pm ET/ 6pm CT/ 4pm PT LAWON EXUM (BB13) sits in for MICHELLE COSTA (BIG BROTHER 10) as HOST OF THE MANIC MONDAY SHOW!
We are THRILLED to have LAWON EXUM (BB13) as our GUEST HOST today, because MICHELLE will still be traveling home. But...LAWON was also at BOTH the L.A. and the VEGAS events - to Welcome the #BB16 Cast into the Big Brother Family, so our planned topic won't change! Let's talk about the L.A. and Vegas Wrap Parties! We can't wait to hear about the FUN! Get all the Scoop right here on The Manic Monday Show with Mr. Handsomefied! Call in at 1-347-237-5506 and/or click our link to join us in our Live Chat Room!
***OUR SHOWS CONNECT YOU TO THE REALITY STARS YOU LOVE!!!
Sallie O. Elkordy, Host of "Public Advocate" can be reached here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sallie-O-Elkordy-for-NYC-Public-Advocate/587347554614900
Michelle Schneider's group: CDC Whistleblower Community https://www.facebook.com/groups/532676233533129/
International Vaccine Injury Awareness page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Vaccine-Injury-Awareness/231372740234146
When it comes to using her God given talents, both to educate exceptional student learners, and to reach people with her Christian fiction, Michelle Lindo-Rice is not afraid to step out on faith. In fact, she enjoys crafting women's fiction with themes centered around the four "F" words: Faith, Friendship, Family and Forgiveness.
What happens when your husband finds out you're in love with his brother?
Team Keith? Team Michael? How about Team God?
Gina Ward has it all: a husband, a child, and all the finer things life hase to offer. She doesn't see herself as one of the less fortunate who needs God. But, what happens when her only son, Trey, falls ill? Will she rely on the only one who holds the world in His hands?
Keith Ward is a respected minister, but he cannot shake his inappropriate feelings for his brother's wife. When his nephew falls ill, Keith knows he has to drop everything to be by her side. Will he finally find healing for his broken heart?
Join me as I chat with Michelle this Thursday, September 25th at 6pm EST, as we discuss her latest novel, My Steps are Ordered, what's new in Michelle's world, what readers can expect next and more!
Michelle is wife, mother, entrepreneur, speaker, author, and the founder of Familypreneuring. She is known as the Familypreneuring expert. Familypreneuring is all about empowering families to work, play, and happily stay together. The proven systems in Familypreneuring guide families to create a foundation of success that helps shape their children’s lives and lasts a lifetime.
Michelle has dedicated more than 20 years of her life to researching and being a master practitioner of the mind and energy with the purpose of raising consciousness. Her passion for continued growth has led her to the newest, proven, and most powerful mind training methods of clearing through inner conflicts. She is passionate to be able to coach and train an individual to new heights of personal and business success.
Michelle co-stared in the personal development film entitled Pass It On, as a featured expert in the movie along with other industry experts such as Mark Victor Hansen, Brian Tracy, The Secrets’ Rev. Michael Beckwith, John Assaraf, and Denis Waitley, along with other dynamic, inspirational leaders that gathered to mentor the masses.
Michelle is a contributing author in the series Wake Up and Live the Life You Love: On a Enlightened Path, and Finding Your Life's Passion. She co-authored these works with Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Anthony Robbins, don Miguel Ruiz, and others.
Michelle loves spending quality time with her husband, son, and dog Emjay. Living aligned to her top values always has her coming back to nature and being one with life. She owns a float tank and loves floating and meditating. Being born to the water sign Pieces, she is a fish at heart and loves anything to do with water.
Michelle offers a free discovery session for the first 10 people who reserve a spot: You will get a free copy of her ebook for FREE.
"The Baddest (You've Ever Had)" is the debut single from Michelle Garcia, a female Latin vocalist from the Bronx section of New York City. The Baddest focuses on Michelle's hardships with getting over her past relationships and later on realizing who she is and why she's the baddest. The Baddest features a sample by Black Rob's famed "Whoa" with production by Niamson.
MONDAY 09/221/14 LIVE AT 7pm ET/ 6pm CT/ 4pm PT MICHELLE COSTA (BIG BROTHER 10) HOSTS THE MANIC MONDAY SHOW!
HOST MICHELLE COSTA will be bringing us The Manic Monday Show LIVE FROM L.A.!!! She's out there among many Big Brother Alumni who will be attending the #BB16 Wrap Party to Welcome the Season 16 Cast into The Big Brother Family. Then on to #Vegas to #Party!! Will she bring any Surprises on air with her? Be here to find out!! She's Always got the #Scoop! You can join us too by calling 1-347-237-5506 and/or click on our link and scroll down to our Live Chat Room! Co-Hosting: Cherry Garcia and Paul from Minn. - Let's chat #RealityTV!
***OUR SHOWS CONNECT YOU TO THE REALITY STARS YOU LOVE!!!***
MICHELLE COSTA: from "Big Brother 10", Hosts the most FUN internet radio show about Reality TV! She has been doing MANIC MONDAY'S year round since July of 2009, with AMAZING Special Guests each Monday! And MICHELLE COSTA knows how to put on an EPIC show! The "Portuguese Princess" doesn't hold back ANYTHING!
Join Mr. Brett A. Scudder for his interview of Ms. Michelle M. Cornette, Executive Director of The American Association of Suicidolgy “AAS”. They will be talking about the programs, services and resources of the org and how they are changing the ways in which suicide awarenes and prevention are provided.
About the Tour.
SISFI is hosting our Suicide Awareness and Prevention NY Tour on Sept. 17th - Oct 3rd across NYC, Long Island and Westchester to bring more awareness, services, programs and resources to address the increasing numbers of people facing serious life and emotional challenges, and human suffering with suicide ideations/thoughts, and supporting families who lost loved ones to suicide.
The theme of the tour is “Look into my heart and mind, tell me what you see”. It highlights the realities of not knowing what’s in a person’s mind or on their heart by what we see on the outside, and that we must engage in dialog and allow an open and comfortable atmosphere for people to open up and express themselves.
We have aligned 15 community workshops, 3 luncheons and 15 radio shows to bring people, mental health professionals, energy therapists, health professionals, survivors and healers together to address this very serious and important topic affecting many people in our communities. While the community workshops are local in the 3 cities, the radio shows will have guests from across the country who lost loved ones, and practitioners who specializes in the support, treatment, recovery and healing of mental health, life coaching, emotional wellness and human suffering.
Details www.sisfi.org/suicidetours.html. On Facebook www.facebook.com/sisfi.suicideawarenesstours and Twitter www.twitter.com/SuicideAPTours.
For any questions please contact us at SISFI via (347) 817-8686 or Ask@sisfi.org.
Thank you and God bless,
On this week's Cinema Royale, Michelle Monaghan (Gone Baby Gone, True Detective) joins in to talk about her new film, the heartfelt military drama Fort Bliss. Directed by Claudia Myers, the film centers on a decorated soldier trying to reconnect with her son after an extended tour overseas.
Plus, our resident YA expert Sandie Angulo Chen gives her thoughts on this week's big film, The Maze Runner, starring Teen Wolf's Dylan O'Brien!
Well I stole this description straight from the Facebook page of tonight's guest: Yes my thyroid is in the toilet and I have gained quite a bit of weight back in the last 2 years. I am done being depressed about it. This weekend I will be doing a 12 hour race at The Texas Time Trials and if I get 1/2 the miles I did 3 years ago I will be happy. Part of getting back to racing weight for me is not stressing where I am today. I accept it and will be racing in the speed suit anyway. Spandex isn't a friend to us fluffy people, but it is what it is. There is absolutely no reason not to get out there and do what you love anyway and as an added bonus I will see & support many of my friends! Michelle Beckley will be both racing, volunteering and crewing at the Texas Time Trials and is taking time out of her busy schedule to visit with us!
End of the week. Have another beer. Here we talk about...
- Ethan's got a ten minute rant about liberals.
- PeopleClimateChange march or whatever it is called
- Some American Muslim decided to behead coworker
- More on the Redskins controversy
- and much, much more
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- John Baptist (89 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- in5d (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (20 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (5 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Love Productions (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)