SORT BY Relevancy
Tired of your bare landscape?
Looking for a project to enhance your backyards appearance?
Michelle McLeod approaches several points on enhancing backyard appeal, similar to what we described in our description on building a Rock Garden with low - growing plants.
With 25 years in the business, Michelle is experienced in selling Boulder and Stone to landscape architects, contractors, urban designers and DIY landscapers.
Tune in and get the first of several early steps for landscaping decomposing granite.
Join Dr. Michelle Harris with guest Evangelist Michelle Crawford. Evangelist Crawford is the CEO of A Woman's Worth Recovery Ministries. Our topic of discussion is "The Necessity of Healing".
Duration: 90 min Call in to join the discussion at (347)327-9961
Meg Le Vu is the host of Get in the Lab, a show about the entrepreneur’s journey and Best Selling Author of The Video Marketers Cookbook
The book was a #1 Bestseller on Amazon and was successfully funded in Kickstarter.
Her show, Get In The Lab has been on iTunes New and Noteworthy (seasons 1+2) and the What's Hot in the Business Sections of iTunes since it's inception.
She has been featured on Entrepreneur.com and the Huffington Post and have spoken about video podcasting at Podcast San Diego and Podcast Movement 2015.
Currently, the show is in its 4th season, airing every other week via Facebook and YouTube.
Heard of Kindle Worlds? You'll be hearing a lot of it now.It's a fan fiction site presented by Amazon and Kindle. Anyone can read in it and anyone can write in it! Hear about Kathryn Le Veque's World of the de Wolfe Pack and find out about the authors who are helping her launch the world. If you love romance, then you won't want to miss this!
Join Ms. Reason as she speaks with Author Michelle Roberts. Michelle A. Roberts, is a professional speaker & published Author she specializes in training and encouraging Women that they are over-comers, and can comeback from any challenge. Michelle A. Roberts of Atlanta, Georgia, is a fighter and a winner. She describes her impressive life change in this way: “After being married for 19 years, I finally awakened to the realization that my drug-addicted husband was not going to change. I had remained in the marriage—for too long—largely for two reasons. One was because I thought no one would want a fat girl with three babies. The other, deeper reason was because I was not raised with my father and always longed for that relationship, so I clung to the hope that my husband would be the man who would fill that void. He did not. In fact, he put our children and me through the maddening frustrations and disappointments that come with sharing life with an addict. I became so depressed I began carrying 268 pounds on a five-foot frame. Finally, however, I took charge of my life. I had life-altering surgery, gastric bypass, and lost more than 110 pounds. I got a divorce, began a lifestyle of fitness, went back to school, and obtained bachelors, masters and is currently a Doctoral Candidate. I opened several businesses and authored several books. Yes, the years of schooling and attitude change were hard. Yes, I cried. Yes, I complained sometimes. But whenever I felt on the verge of giving up, I had only to look at my three children, and a fight for dear life would arise in me.”
Cloverleaf Radio's hosts The Host with the Most Jimmy Falcon and Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling's Gremlina welcome Actress Michelle Tomlinson! Join us!
We are expanding our horizons here on NON STOP UNDERGROUND on BROOKLYN MUSIC WORLD RADIO. We desire to build a platform for the socially conscious artist and what better way than interviewing a group who has paved their own way into concert halls like the HIGHLINE BALLROOM.
Tonight, A special sit-down with successful band, ZEKE FINN as they prep to perform LIVE AT LE POISSON ROUGE, 158 Bleecker Street, NY, NY on April 10th at 10pm.
Asking them all the questions you'd like to know for youself to gain access into what it takes to be an UNDERGROUND Artist escalating your way to the Top!
Featuring music by ZEKE FINN & RYAN O'NEIL
Join USA TODAY Bestselling Author Kathryn Le Veque as she talks about her August 17, 2015 release, THE LION OF THE NORTH. This is Book 4 in the de Wolfe Pack series, so join Kathryn as she discusses the inspiration for the novel, the hero, the heroine, and lots of other great stuff you won't want to miss.
Erica Michelle affectionately known as the broken heart specialist, is a beloved coach and mentor to women all over the world, offering fresh, “out of the box” insights on how to live an empowered and fulfilling life after suffering through a broken heart. She is most celebrated for being the rock, the shoulder to lean on and the guide for women as they go through the grief and heartache of a broken relationship. Erica is also the author of, "My One Year Sabbatical: A Woman’s Guide to finding Self-Love, Healing, and His Master Peace." | www.ericamichellespeaks.com
Jillian Verdun - Founder of JMV Financial Services since 2007, Jillian has extensive background and expertise in bookkeeping, tax preparation, and tax planning. A member of Motivational Speakers Worldwide and Speaker Co-Op, Jillian is also involved with professional associations such as the American Business Women’s Association and Ewomen Network.| www.jillianverdun.com
Erica Michelle & Let's Talk Issues of the Heart Welcomes Delorean Gantt-Andrews
Tune in to Love Liberty & Lip Gloss with host Donna Lyons on Thursday, April 28 at 7 p.m. Eastern when she welcomes Michelle Hastie:
Michelle Hastie is the author of “The Weight Loss Shift: Be More, Weigh Less” and a contributor to the women’s studies bestseller, “Women Will Save the World.” A weight loss coach, Michelle helps chronic dieters surrender to their body wisdom in order to lose weight permanently.
Using a blend of science, psychology, and spirituality, Michelle helps people live incredible lives in bodies they love! She has a background in personal training, food psychology, neuro-linguistic programming, and yoga and has been featured in SHAPE magazine over a dozen times for her life changing gift of transforming lives, one body at a time.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (55 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (49 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (41 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (21 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (7 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (6 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (5 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (5 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (5 chatters)
- Truth Seekers USA (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- PROPHET BRENDA BRADSHAW (4 chatters)
- American Network (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Future Of Our Children (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Vaughn J (2 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- FamilyAAU TALK (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Raising Vibrations Radio (2 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Breaking Reality (1 chatters)
- Chris Monroe Show (1 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)