SORT BY Relevancy
Writer, Director and Film Journalist Michelle Muldoon is our guest ON THE DEAN'S LIST.
Muldoon is an award-winning writer living in Vancouver, BC. She won her first screenplay award for Best Drama Screenplay at the 2008 Action on Film (AOF) International Film Festival and since then, has had success at festivals across North America.
In 2008 Michelle caught the film production bug with a submission to the Broad Humor Film Festival Legacy Challenge. Since then, she’s written/produced and directed two other short films, receiving film festival nominations and wins for both productions. Pocket of Heaven , a music video produced and directed for musician The Land of Deborah aired on NBC, Channel 4, in Los Angeles (2011).
Michelle was an assistant director on Stan Harrington’s feature film Small Days, and an associate producer on Del Weston’s feature film, Sunny and RayRay. She received the Women of Film Award at the 2009 AOF International Film Festival in California, and the Keith Provost Award at The Vancouver-based Cold Reading Series in 2012.
Michelle Arbeau is an internationally recognized Celebrity Numerologist, author, inspirational speaker and radio/tv host. She has a Hollywood clientele base that includes Twilight vampires, Big Bang Theory actress, Pirates of the Caribbean actor, NBC Director, Celebrity stylist and many more. A media favorite and considered an expert in her field, Michelle is frequently a repeat guest on national outlets such as CBC Radio, CTV Morning Live and Breakfast Television As founder and host o
Join Host Live Chats
- MikeSpiritFM (13 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (13 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (12 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (10 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (6 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (4 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Olympias (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Medium Ara Parisien (1 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)