SORT BY Relevancy
Get the latest on Broward Politics: Monday's show will feature a Broward Republican Executive Committee meeting post-game report, the latest on Broward School Board and judicial races and more. Join our guests and callers. Visit DailyBroward.com, the new home of REDBROWAR
Join us for a lively discussion of politics, corruption, Anne Murray songs and Sharknado 2. Powered by RedBrowar
With one month to go until the start of the 2014 college football season, Bryan and Alex have begun a series ofpodcasts to preview the 13 MAC school's seasons. It all begins with the Miami RedHawks who finished last place in the MAC in 2013 after going 0-12.
Tom Downey, sports editor of The Miami Student joined the show to give some insight into how the team is adjusting to new head coach Chuck Martin, what the 'Hawks offensive and defensive units will look like this season, and what needs to happen for this year to be a successful first year in Oxford for Martin.
It is not often that I get into a debate with a radio host over whether a player sucks or doesn't suck, but that was the case Monday afternoon in Miami with Orlando Alzugaray (a.k.a. Big O) on AM640.
He thinks Kevin Love is a stiff who always gets injured.
I think Kevin Love is the key piece to the championship puzzle in Cleveland.
Big O thinks LeBron James will not be competing for a championship in his first year in Cleveland, and there is no pressure on James to deliver that city its first title in any professional sport since 1964.
I disagreed wholeheartedly.
It made for some great radio, so give a listen, sit back and enjoy.
John is joined by State of the U's Jerry Steinberg to talk about how Miami can adapt without Ryan Williams, whether this is the year the 'Canes are finally "back" and (of course) beer.
On today's show: Miami Court Ruling for Equality, The Monroe County (FL) Marriage battle, Fifty Shades & Submission, Transgender #BOSS at GSE(!!!!!), Sen. Marco Rubio is... wow. Andrew W., and much more!
That's Sunday, July 27th, 2014 at 11:30AM (ET)/8:30 (PT)! on Equality Updates with Marcinho Savant! I find it baffling that human beings are unable, and unwilling, to remember to love one another, and to "do unto others, as we would have them do unto us", in today's world. and, as usual, we welcome your calls, thoughts, and opinions! Be sure to call in at : (760) 283-5125!!!
Join us! That's today, 7/27/14, at 11:30AM (ET)/8:30 (PT)! Exclusively on #blogtalkradio!
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed by the guests on this broadcast are theirs alone, and do not, necessarily, reflect those of the Equality Updates with Marcinho Savant broadcast, its host, staff, sponsors or any other person or party, directly, or peripherally, involved with this program.
Tonight show is in loving memory of : Pfc. Nicholas H. Blodgett - 21, of Wyoming, Michigan. Blodgett died in Abdalluyah, Iraq, when his patrol vehicle hit an improvised explosive device. He was assigned to 1st Squadron, 4th Cavalry Regiment, Schweinfurt, Germany. Died on July 21, 2004.
Openning Segment :
Well here we go again A BIG upset this week in politics & the first comments out of the victors mouth is THANK YOU Tea Party. Now this again raises serious questions on weather or NOT the GOP is in for A 100% primary devistation this summer or the fall of 2014? What will happen remains to be seen but so far - this fight is NOT being won by The eastablishment.
What is an ISIS fighters? It's A NEW term & name to get us into another WAR or to fight another made up group making we as Americans scared about terror. The real terror and the real WAR is w/ in our own 50 states and local government. They are the true and real ememies of the people. At what point will be wake up? Or won't we ever? Today we talk about it in all phases of this Carnival of Chaos.
Segment og Honor :
Today we are giving thanks & honoring A amazing group of people known as Gulf War Hero's. This is A story with in history of A STORY. Those who returned to have Syndrome today we air part I & This again is A real world broadcast which will conclude with A TEAM USA Victory piece over Ghana in todays world cup. THANK YOU to the Veterans who made these VICTORIES happen
in Rock Music
No Traffik, Alternative Rock out of Miami
What first started off as everyone being their own artist and jamming out every so often, they joined forces and loved the sound that created No Traffik,
a Miami based Alternative Rock band.
The King has left the building... Or has he? Lebron James has decided to opt out of the final year of his contract with the Miami Heat. But, why? People are already speculating and having flashbacks to "The Decision." The memes are already taking off on IG, Twitter, and FB showing Lebron getting out of town or "these pros ain't loyal."
Well, opting out of a contract doesn't automatically mean that you're leaving. It can mean quite a few things and we'll speculate on them tonight:
Was this done to resign for less money so that Miami can afford to bring in other players (maybe Melo or Love)?
Was this done to get another maximum allowed contract to pad his bank account?
Was it to get leverage over the team to facilitate which players he wants them to pursue at the threat of leaving?
Is he actually just skipping town to go back to Cleveland or maybe to NY or LA?
These things and more as Zone Coverage returns to the Talk 2 Q Radio Show!
"No experts. Just opinions."
Show No. 358
Scheduled for 90-120 mins
The Washington Nationals threatened early but came up empty against Miami Marlins' starter Henderson Alvarez and a strong start by Stephen Strasburg was wasted in a 3-0 loss to the Fish.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (53 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (52 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (28 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (27 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (13 chatters)
- drkate (12 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (6 chatters)
- Raw Sex (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- Station IWDM (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- reactionariez (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- TSBRadio (3 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Forecast Radio (1 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (1 chatters)
- the klicious show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (0 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (0 chatters)