SORT BY Relevancy
This week the team savors the 399 miles of Route 66 in New Mexico across the high plains, mountains, and desert. Join us as we experience the neon lights of Tucumcari, the Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque, and Grants' ice cave!
Have you ever sat next to someone annoying on a plane? We'll discuss Jeremy's offensive seatmate as well as the world's most expensive Big Mac. In this week's Travel Q&A, we'll reveal the largest city in America without an interstate highway. Plus, enjoy more classic commercials from the Golden Age of radio in The Travel Archive and comedy On the Lighter Side.
It's another hour of roadtripping, travel, and fun on this week's edition of Road Trip Radio!
in Real Estate
We will review things to Do and not to Do when buying property in Mexico
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (39 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- churchfolk (20 chatters)
- Jonathan Roche (10 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (6 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (4 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Road Weve Shared (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- GetINTUIT with Tina Conroy (1 chatters)
- Critical Mass Radio station (1 chatters)