SORT BY Relevancy
Today the Messy Moms are taking a break from all the parenting research, letting our hair down, and talking about all the random messy mom thoughts we have. Tune in and chat with us about life as a messy mom as we share some true messy mom moments, stories, and advice.
Call in and share your Messy Mom Moments!
We will be discussing The Messy Moms Guide To Head Lice. A guide to getting the little critters out of your little critter. We will give you some advice on how not to be embarrased by this, how to get rid of lice with natural home remedies, ways to prevent lice, and also over the counter things you can buy. We will also be discussing How not to have a Messy House with a 10 minute clean-up tip, ways to organize, getting your kids envolved and so much more! In the news today
YA'LL KNOW TODAY IS MESSY MONDAYS .. WE GOT THESE NEW VISITORS THAT CAME IN AND SHOOK UP THE ALLEY TODAY .. SO WHAT COAST YOU RIDING WITH .. EAST OR WEST COAST ?? TUNE IN FOR ALL THE DRAMA .. SHOW STARTS AT 7:30PM PST .. CALL IN 718-664-9893 OR CLICK ON THE LINK .. CALI ALLEY BITCH !!!
Kai M. Green is a poet, performer, musician, and filmmaker dedicated to bringing the stories of the oppressed to forefront through their art and scholarship. Kai was born and raised in Oakland, California. Kai completed their B.A. in American Studies with a minor in Africana Studies at Williams College in 2007. Kai's dissertation engages the stories and histories of Black Queer Los Angeles. Kai’s short documentary entitled, "It Gets Messy in Here" explores the intersections
One of the worst parts about being a mom is realizing when you have to quit shielding your children from all the not-so-nice-stuff about life.
The "birds and the bees" talk is one that parents often put off as long as possible. But learning about sexuality is a normal part of child development, and answering your child's questions in an honest, age-appropriate way is the best strategy. Today we are discussing the best ways for talkin to your kids about sex.
We are also discussing ways to talk to your kids about drugs. Just as you inoculate your kids against illnesses like measles, you can help "immunize" them against drug use by giving them the facts before they're in a risky situation.
Remember you can call in at anytime during our show if you have any questions or comments.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (71 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (31 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- Outcry Radio (16 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (11 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- OCG (8 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Redneck Herps (6 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- Reader Tash (5 chatters)
- BigDawg Music Radio (5 chatters)
- The Pink Atheist (5 chatters)
- SunriseDawn (4 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (4 chatters)
- 1 Union 801 TheWebcast (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- Weekend Block (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)