SORT BY Relevancy
Today the Messy Moms are taking a break from all the parenting research, letting our hair down, and talking about all the random messy mom thoughts we have. Tune in and chat with us about life as a messy mom as we share some true messy mom moments, stories, and advice.
Call in and share your Messy Mom Moments!
Tune in to meet the self-proclaimed (and kid approved) Messy Mommy. She will share the story of coming to realize that she was truly a "messy mommy" and what (if anything) she is doing about it. After she shares her story, she will tell you what gave her the idea to go public with "Messy Mommy" and what you can look forward to from her in the future.
We will be discussing The Messy Moms Guide To Head Lice. A guide to getting the little critters out of your little critter. We will give you some advice on how not to be embarrased by this, how to get rid of lice with natural home remedies, ways to prevent lice, and also over the counter things you can buy. We will also be discussing How not to have a Messy House with a 10 minute clean-up tip, ways to organize, getting your kids envolved and so much more! In the news today we are talking about Reporting Child Abuse. How the good samaritan law may affect people reporting incidents with children. Would you report someone you know? Who to call to report child abuse and neglect.
Remember, If at anytime during our segments you have a question or comment Just call into our show by dialing the call in # listed below. You can also leave questions on our blog or email and we will read them during the next show.
The Call In # is 1-914-803-4038
Thanks for tuning in!
It's been too long my friends! But, Messy Moms Radio is officially back on the air. After scheduling conflicts, co-hosts issues, and anything else that could go wrong.... the show is back and better than ever! Thanks to all of our devoted fans who have stuck by our side throughout the year even through our break. We hope that you will enjoy the show.
Today I am introducing my brand new co-host "Toni". She is a great mom of 2, is very opinionated, and loves to speak her mind. Although she has never been live on the air I just know that after searching high and low for a good co-host that she will do great! On this show we will also be sharing some new advice, and letting you know what great things are coming soon on Messy Moms Radio, so tune in!
This week we are going to look at why our living rooms are so messy? Is it Paper Clutter and Hot Spots? Your hot spots are filled with paper clutter. Most of it is mail that you have not processed. We are going to talk about some ways to keep your paper clutter under control. It only takes a few minutes a day. You are going to be surprised to find clear flat surfaces when you police your hot spots.
Our new habit for May is moving! We will discuss this too. Call in early!
Imagine you’re eleven years old and labelled the school ¨slut.¨ Where would you turn? What would you do? Emily Lindin turned to her diary, chronicling each and every damaging event. More than a decade later Emily published these entries online and founded The Unslut Project. Devastated by the suicides of Rehtaeh Parsons, Amanda Todd, and Audrie Pott, Emily sought to provide some perspective to girls – more than a decade after her experiences - who currently feel trapped and ashamed.
And now, Emily is producing ¨Slut: A Documentary Film.¨ This film will tell the stories of girls who took their own lives because of sexual bullying, and feature the opinions of respected sexologists, psychologists, and media figures to explore how we can all work toward a world where the word "slut" doesn't even make sense as an insult.
Join us on this special broadcast date to learn more about Emily, her film, and how you can help bring its much needed messages to communities everywhere.
Steve Austin is the creator of graceismessy.com, a former youth pastor and worship leader and now a writer and motivational speaker. Steve is 31 years old, been married to his best friend Lindsey for 7 years, and has two beautiful children, Ben Thomas (2 1/2) and Caroline 3 months).
Steve is using a crowdfunding platform to fund his new book. Today we will be discussing his upcoming book, the crowdfunding process, the JOBS Act, and give our listeners some ideas on how crowdfunding might work for them as a way to raise capital for one of your entrepreneurial projects.
Steve Austin has been a professional sign language interpreter for six years and a photographer for eight. Though his talents are varied, his main focus is loving God and loving people. Steve is a firm believer in raw honesty, Grace for the outcast, and unconditional love.
Steve is the author of the upcoming book, “Grace is Messy.”
Tara and Jeff are speaking with James Buchan and Cindy Weber, founders of one of North America’s and Canada’s largest Lifestyle Communities. James and Cindy are in the business of connection; they created an online sensual community for people they call “Sexual Enthusiasts.”
Whether you’re in a great monogamous relationship and looking for some new things to try together or happily swinging with your partner, exploration is the key, and our guests are advocates for learning and growing as sexual beings.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (408 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (41 chatters)
- John Baptist (41 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (33 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (30 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- iAdvocate Radio (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Tony Reeves (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- DraftSmashers Radio (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MistyFredricks (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (0 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (0 chatters)