SORT BY Relevancy
Today the Messy Moms are taking a break from all the parenting research, letting our hair down, and talking about all the random messy mom thoughts we have. Tune in and chat with us about life as a messy mom as we share some true messy mom moments, stories, and advice.
Call in and share your Messy Mom Moments!
It's been too long my friends! But, Messy Moms Radio is officially back on the air. After scheduling conflicts, co-hosts issues, and anything else that could go wrong.... the show is back and better than ever! Thanks to all of our devoted fans who have stuck by our side throughout the year even through our break. We hope that you will enjoy the show.
Today I am introducing my brand new co-host "Toni". She is a great mom of 2, is very opinionated, and loves to speak her mind. Although she has never been live on the air I just know that after searching high and low for a good co-host that she will do great! On this show we will also be sharing some new advice, and letting you know what great things are coming soon on Messy Moms Radio, so tune in!
We will be discussing The Messy Moms Guide To Head Lice. A guide to getting the little critters out of your little critter. We will give you some advice on how not to be embarrased by this, how to get rid of lice with natural home remedies, ways to prevent lice, and also over the counter things you can buy. We will also be discussing How not to have a Messy House with a 10 minute clean-up tip, ways to organize, getting your kids envolved and so much more! In the news today we are talking about Reporting Child Abuse. How the good samaritan law may affect people reporting incidents with children. Would you report someone you know? Who to call to report child abuse and neglect.
Remember, If at anytime during our segments you have a question or comment Just call into our show by dialing the call in # listed below. You can also leave questions on our blog or email and we will read them during the next show.
The Call In # is 1-914-803-4038
Thanks for tuning in!
Steve Austin is the creator of graceismessy.com, a former youth pastor and worship leader and now a writer and motivational speaker. Steve is 31 years old, been married to his best friend Lindsey for 7 years, and has two beautiful children, Ben Thomas (2 1/2) and Caroline 3 months).
Steve is using a crowdfunding platform to fund his new book. Today we will be discussing his upcoming book, the crowdfunding process, the JOBS Act, and give our listeners some ideas on how crowdfunding might work for them as a way to raise capital for one of your entrepreneurial projects.
Steve Austin has been a professional sign language interpreter for six years and a photographer for eight. Though his talents are varied, his main focus is loving God and loving people. Steve is a firm believer in raw honesty, Grace for the outcast, and unconditional love.
Steve is the author of the upcoming book, “Grace is Messy.”
Topic: Being Messy
Welcome back to all the DamnFoolz Season 3, Season of the Foolz...
We are back and better than ever with DamnFoolz Season 3...More Topics, More News, More Gossip, New Hosts and More Foolishness than ever. I hope yall ready.
"Like" us on Facebook
Follow the show on Twitter @DamnFoolzNetwork
Follow the host on twitter
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/damnfoolz/2014/06/14/damnfoolz-show-season-3-ep-14-step-up-vs-step-away#ixzz35rVw9OkX
Where intuition + metaphysical healing meet. Amy is here to help you improve the quality of your life. Each episode will offer you powerful metaphysical wisdom and intuitive guidance to improve your relationships, art, finances, home life, health, work life, spiritual journey and self-confidence. This powerful hour of online radio is the support you've been seeking. Join Amy every Tuesday at 11:00 a.m., PST. To learn more about Amy's services or to book a private session visit Work with Amy. Drop your love notes and ah-ha moments on herFacebook & Twitter page.
We must give ourselves permission to be an artist. There isn't a special group called the "creatives"... we're all creators! Stop resisting your inner creative! Learn from Kimber and Nicole, how to stop judging what you create and give yourself to the creative process. The world needs innovators to turn our problems into opportunities. This is going to require everyone of us torelease our creative energies without judgment, reservation or refusal. Bring a notebook and get ready to take away tips to move yourself into the creative mode. Show up for this show! The world has need of your art.
Join Host Live Chats
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (17 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (16 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (14 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Conservative Report (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Missy Hill (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (5 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- the certain ones (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (2 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (1 chatters)
- Igniting The Flame of One (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Dr Ernest Maddox Ministries (1 chatters)