SORT BY Relevancy
This Thursday on The Menu: Social Responsibility and Self image for self and a people/race: taking the "N" and "B" word out of the game.How do we allow ourselves to degrade ourselves?Why do we let Hollywood and the entertainment industry pimp us and use us? Tune in @ 8pm on The Menu www.blogtalkradio.com/themenumindurmental 646-378-1882 guest call in number
Menu-planning, Memphis Roadtrip, summer projects.
I decided delete this episode until we try everything to separate the sound.
This is a one of a kind valuable podcast call in, email, join us in the chat room where we will have only the best wedding vendors, sharing what they wish their clients would know .
The AUDIO is off, My Apologies but its such a valuable podcast
Join me as I interview Stephanie Holmes-Winton.
Stephanie is a Financial Services Speaker & Trainer with an expertise in Cash Flow Management. She has been in the Industry since 2001. During that time she found that there was a gaping hole in the financial plan where cash flow advice belonged. Since early in my career she's worked hard to fill that gap. In 2011 she sold her investment and insurance practice to focus her efforts on: "Being the change, we need in the Financial Services Industry" she would like to see Cash Flow Planning be a normal & standardized part of the financial planning process.
Topics and Strategies discussed in TIPShow broadcasts are general in nature and may not apply to your individual situation.
The views expressed in this talk are solely the opinions of the speakers involved.
These opinions are general in nature and not designed to provide specific investment advice to individuals.
Investors should not make investment decisions based exclusively on the material discussed on this call.
CapSouth Partners is an independent, Registered Investment Advisor. Please consult your tax or legal advisor before making decisions that may have tax or legal consequences
Disclaimer Topics and Strategies discussed in TIPShow broadcasts are general in nature and may not apply to your individual situation. The views expressed in this talk are solely the opinions of the speakers involved. These opinions are general in nature and not designed to provide specific investment advice to individuals. Investors should not make investment decisions based exclusively on the material discussed on this call. CapSouth Partners is an independent, Registered Investment Advisor. Please consult your tax or legal advisor before making decisions that may have tax or legal consequences
In this interview , you will learn from Rob Legister, a planning/ scheduling expert about :
the role of a planner/ scheduler in the successful implementation of a project, the skills you need to be mastered in in order to be a mastered Planner/ Scheduler, how to make the project schedules a live and control document, the demand for planner/ schedulers now and in future, the best method to get education on Planning/ scheduling or get into the job market, and much more. Hosted by Shohreh Ghorbani
Learn more about VOIXIS and voice continuity planning at - http://www.VOIXIS.com/services/voice-continuity-plan
In late October, Sandy turned left then slammed into the New Jersey coast. Companies as far west as Pennsylvania were impacted.
The damage to New Jersey businesses was epic:
New Jersey businesses’ economic losses approached $30 billion. 75% of NJ’s small businesses were adversely affected. 10% of NJ small businesses sustained damage of $250,000 or more. Total business losses were estimated at $8.3 billion. VOIXIS is interviewing companies all over New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut. We're presenting stories of business endurance and resilience.
In this show, we interview Lynn Buschman, Director of Operations of Lingraphica. Located in Princeton, NJ, Lingraphica is a leading provider of speech-generating devices and therapy apps for people who have suffered speech impairment after a stroke or brain injury. Learn more about Lingraphica at http://www.aphasia.com
We're sure business owners, Directors of Operations, CIOs, and more will find these stories interesting.
On Monday, October 21st, our guest is estate planning attorney Stacey L. Romberg. Stacey has spent 25 years helping clients plan for the future and make decisions to protect their families and their assets. She has also published numerous articles in a variety of publications including the King County Bar Bulletin and the Puget Sound Business Journal. Join us for an informative and lively discussion that is sure to give you peace of mind.
What was strategic planning like in 1993? Before the internet, before email, we built our brands on solid planning. What did we miss in 1993 and what will we miss or hit in 2013. Join us to find out how to put on the best performance in 1993, 2013 or any year, including next year. This is the Power of Performance!
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (31 chatters)
- Love Productions (18 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (15 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (15 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- 9 at 9 (11 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (10 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (10 chatters)
- Reader Tash (10 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (8 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (8 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (7 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- MMWHP Productions LLC (3 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (3 chatters)
- Faith Works (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- The Foundation Team Network (2 chatters)
- Truth Education (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- WorstShowOnTheWeb (2 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- Israeli Stone (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Glee Radio (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The AE System The Ministry of Hair (1 chatters)
- The Jets Beat (1 chatters)
- DiggerDan (0 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (0 chatters)