SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we discuss health, wealth, prosperity, and business with your host Sister El. Today we will embrace our special guest Doctah B. Sirius (recently featured in The Documentary Urban Kryptonite). Our topic today will be Mental and Physical Parasites. We will discuss SOLUTIONS to some of the major issues we our facing in this current Physical Realm. Doctah B Sirius is a leading mind, body and spirit medicine man, certified doctor of metaphysics, master herbalist, natural remedy and healing pioneer, vibrational healer, and wellness educator. He is a widely respected healer with ever-growing followers, who trust him with their physical and mental well being. His mission is to create more harmony on the planet by transforming lives, one person at a time.
Born into a long line of healers, counselors, and teachers with roots in ancient America, Africa and India, Doctah B continues this long family tradition entrenched in natural healing and higher consciousness. Combining herbs and his own natural remedies with several techniques and modalities, he empowers individuals to heal physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Craig Lewis is a Certified Peer Specialist and author of the Better Days – A Mental Health Recovery Workbook. Craig based the Better Days workbook on his personal life and recovery, and every page has been used successfully in peer group settings. A Better Days support group facilitation guide is currently being developed as are Spanish and French language versions of the Better Days workbook.
Craig also has edited and published You’re Crazy Volume One which compiles first-hand accounts of people from the punk rock scene who live with mental health struggles, addiction and trauma. A second volume ofYou’re Crazy is currently in the works.
Craig can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enjoy Craig's articles for our show: My Inner Human and An Interview with Craig Lewis, CPS.
Join us as we interview Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT and author of: Conquering Shame and Codependency: 8 Steps to Freeing the True You and Codependency for Dummies. On the show we discuss shame and codependency. Some questions from the show are:
1. What is internalized shame?
2. How does shame show up when treating clients?
3. What are some common defenses to shame?
4. What are clues to help spot shame in clients?
5. How does shame affect codependency and relationships?
6. How might shame and codependency affect us as health care providers?
7. How should we approach treating shame?
Please read her popular article on this topic. For more information about Darlene and her work, please visit our post here.
Darlene Lancer is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and expert on relationships and codependency.
This show is brought to you by everythingehr.com
Join me & Mr. Sapiosexual as we get to the bottom of who's responsible for the dire straits of the Black Family & Community. The Black Man or The Black Woman? He says the Black Woman is too strong? She says the Black Man is too weak... However, we both agree on a few things!!
347-850-1062 Press *1* to speak to the hosts
Listen online at www.blogtalkradio.com/TheHoneyPot.
Like "The Honey Pot" on Facebook to stay abreast of new shows and other show-related news!
Subscribe to The Honey Pot podcast on iTunes
Instagram: #mentalintercourse #thehoneypot #mrsapiosexual #missbuttafly
Twitter: @mr_sapiosexual @thehoneypotshow
MENTAL INTERCOURSE - BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING MORE EROTIC THAN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION
in Video Games
I know we've been away for awhile but the We Game Podcast is back! Phoenix and Dephi have returned with a lot to talk about. We'll be discussing some upcoming changes to the cast, SDCC news from this weekend, our upcoming participation in ExtraLife, and more in the world of gaming and comics.
Sit back and join us for the fun on Episode 11: Guess Who's Back...Back Again
1. FIND THE 3 P's
2. CHANGE YOURSELF FIRST
3. WHATEVER YOU RESIST PERSIST
4. LET GO AND LET GOD/FORGIVE
5. GET MENTALLY / SPIRITUAL F.I.T.
6. GET IN TUNE / ATONEMENT
7; TAKE MASSIVE ACTION
8. CAN YOU FEEL / ACT AS IF
9. BE A MENTAL MAGNET / GROUP THINK
10. BE ORIGINAL OR DIE A COPY
SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: http://www.naturebox.com/thinkingatheist
GIVE A WEDDING GIFT: http://www.razoo.com/story/A-Wedding-Gift-Beyond-Belief
SECULAR THERAPIST BLOG ARTICLE: http://freethoughtblogs.com/greta/2014/08/20/secular-therapist-project/
JERRY COYNE'S ARTICLE ON ROBIN WILLIAMS (with Stephen Fry letter): http://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2014/08/12/robin-williams-depression-and-stephen-fry
In recent weeks, we've been dealing with the human mind and its ability to accept irrational things. This week, we're dealing directly with the complex issue of mental health, specifically things like depression, anxiety, grief, addiction, mood disorders and more.
Blogger, speaker and activist JT Eberhard has revealed publicly his own battles with depression, giving a talk at Skepticon 4 titled, "Mental Illness and Why The Skeptic Community Should Give a Shit." (LINK: http://youtu.be/UI-YvrHZVvk) Michaelyn Eberhard has a bachelors degree in neuroscience and is a freethought activist. Jeremiah Beene studies Ph.D Clinical Psychology at the University of Mississippi. And Dr. Darrel Ray is a clinical psychologist, author and expert on mental health. They join us for the show, plus your calls and emails.
Call-In: (347) 850-8445
Tonight we will be discussing Robin Williams and the impact he had on all of us, along with discussing Mental Health issues and the stigma that surrounds it.
Here is the statement from the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention about the loss of Robin Williams to depression:
"We are deeply saddened by the death of Robin Williams. When many media reports focus on the issue of suicide, it can often bring up painful memories for suicide loss survivors. Please remember to take care of yourself and your loved ones in the coming days. If you or someone you know is struggling please contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline '1-800-273-TALK (8255)"
It can feel like slippery territory. It's very difficult for a coach to know how to help a client who is suffering from mental illness. For that matter it can be difficult to even know for sure if a client is struggling with mental illness of what they are going through is "normal". They say there are very clear lines between coaching and therapy, and there is no place those lines are suppose to be more defined than around mental illness, and yet, when you're in it with a client, it can be anything but clear.
Everyone will be talking about Robin Williams today, so we don't need to. However, his passing has opened a window to talk about mental illness in the greater consciousness in a way we haven't had before. So, are going to discuss how to gracefully do that dance and those conversations with clients.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (123 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- reactionariez (30 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (27 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Doctrine of Truth (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- judahofmemphis (0 chatters)