SORT BY Relevancy
Whether it’s a difficult co-worker, a demanding boss or an angry client, you can learn to handle conflict at work effectively by managing your internal reactions first. Kathi Elster and Katherine Crowley show us how to cool down, then find the words to move a potentially hazardous work situation forward in a constructive manner. Join Kathi, Katherine and Pattie Porter for a lively discussion on how to apply proven techniques for successfully navigating your most challenging workplace relationships.
Katherine Crowley is Harvard-trained psychotherapist and Kathi Elster is a management consultant and executive coach. They are the co-authors of Mean Girls at Work – How to Stay Professional When Things Get Personal, Working with You Is Killing Me, and Working for You Isn’t Working for Me. Their firm, K Squared Enterprises, is dedicated to helping clients manage interpersonal relationships in the workplace.
Whether you are at the water cooler, in the hallway or stuck in a never- ending meeting, we all have to deal with co-workers from hell. Join Pattie Porter and Stephen Kotev to learn lessons from conflict coaching experts on how to respond differently, effectively and constructively to the most challenging of coworkers. We will provide a couple of typical workplace scenarios and play out what typically happens, and then share lessons and strategies for how to do it differently.
Pattie Porter, LCSW, AAP is the President of Conflict Connections®, Inc. in San Antonio, TX. Pattie has worked extensively in the dispute resolution field for nearly 20 years providing mediation, team facilitation, negotiation training, conflict management and abrasive leader coaching services to individuals, businesses, government agencies and higher education institutions. Pattie holds the Advanced Practitioner-Workplace Mediator designation from the Assoc. for Conflict Resolution, the Credentialed Distinguished Mediator from the TX Mediator Credentialing Assoc., and the CINERGY®.
Stephen Kotev is a Washington D.C. based conflict resolution consultant offering mediation, negotiation, conflict analysis, facilitation, training and somatic education to private and government clients. He holds a Master of Science degree from George Mason University’s School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution. He is a former employee of the Association for Conflict Resolution, the American Bar Association Section of Dispute Resolution, the Ohio Commission on Dispute Resolution and Conflict Resolution and the D.C. Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency as an ADR Specialist.
Being our best requires the ability to maximize the power of the mind. most of us have never learned how to do this. For this purpose I have created the MENTAL DASHBOARD. This dashboard provides direction and clarity so you can tap into the power of your mind. There tends to be a fair amount of confusion surrounding the efficient functioning of the mind. For this reason I have created the ATHLETES MENTAL DASHBOARD. This DashBoard keeps optimal mental functioning front and center allowing the athlete to utilize their brain as a weapon as opposed to a weight.
For more information, visit Mental Edge Today.
A talk show that musically inspires and entertains...providing it's audience a quality impartation of information through interviews, with today's top talent in entertainment, business,politics, and fitness.
Today's Topic of Discussion is "Developing Moral Standards, It's a Choice AND a Process...
During the month of July, please enjoy these previously recorded shows. We will return live every Tuesday night beginning August 6, 2013.
Victoria Pynchon’s new book is an adult primer on the difficult art of resolving, transforming or transcending conflict in your home, your workplace, your community, your state, your nation and your world. Victoria is an attorney who traded in her boxing gloves for the softer but no less difficult skills of helping lawyers and their business clients resolve their commercial disputes. Now she brings the wisdom of the courtroom and the mediation room to everyday conflicts and the difficult people in your life. Victoria mediates commercial disputes with ADR Services, Inc. in Century City, arbitrates business disputes for the American Arbitration Association and teaches women when and how to negotiate with her business partner Lisa Gates at SheNegotiates.com.
Join us as we talk with Victoria Pynchon, attorney-mediator and arbitrator who spent the first 25 years of her legal career litigating and trying business disputes for her clients. She now mediates and arbitrates those same disputes, helping business people resolve their conflicts as effectively and expeditiously as possible. Her book, A is for Asshole, the Grownups' ABCs of Conflict Resolution is an adult primer on resolving conflict and negotiating resolution.
For more information click on: : She Negotiates and ABC’s of Conflict
Every parent dreams of seeing their kids succeed! Because of this many will do "Whatever" it takes to INCREASE the odds that success is more certain. However, the question is: What is the emotional price tag of increased certainty in an uncertain world?
The over encouragement, over compensation, and the subtle manipulation, along with the emotional games used in the name of protecting our kids best interest does nothing but delude our kids leaving them ill equipped to live and thrive in an uncertain and competitive world. For more information, visit Mental Edge Today.
A talk show that musically inspires and entertains...providing it's audience a quality impartation of information through interviews, with today's top talent in entertainment, business,politics, and fitness. ...
Get rid of conflict in your relationships by mastering first what leads up to it. The 3rd, of thirty online broadcasts in how to rebuild back the trust in your Christian relationships, w/founder of Equally Yoked in Christ Inc., Min. Darrin Chapman and founder of Trinity Transformations, Min. Tara Gaudin. Join us for this 2 hour broadcast on 10/27/2013 from 8 PM to 10 PM EST. Click this link to listen and/or participate, http://tobtr.com/s/5611991. To speak with the host, dial (949) 272-9514. FREE BOOK GIVEAWAY. If you have been blessed by this broadcast, please show your appreciation by helping us to continue to bring you more Christian educational programming each week online. Click on http://fnd.us/c/c9v9e to give your financial donation of any amount today. We thank you in advance!
Arline Kardasis, mediator, trainer and co-author of Mom Always liked You Best, will discuss this guide for resolving family feuds, inheritance battles and eldercare crises. This practical book provides a treasure trove of do-it-yourself "mediator skills" for those with no previous training in conflict resolution. Arline will share some of the tools and strategies that have proven effective for family members wishing to get past entrenched disputes.
Arline Kardasis is a mediator, trainer and founding partner of Elder Decisions, a Division of Agreement Resources, LLC in Norwood, Massachusetts. She has presented workshops and trainings around the United States on elder and adult family mediation. Arline served as a founding tri-chair of the Elder Decision-Making and Conflict Resolution Section of the Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR). Arline co-authored Mom Always Liked You Best: A Guide for Resolving Family Feuds, Inheritance Battles and Eldercare Crises.
Zena Zumeta, is both a mediator and trainer of mediators. She is president of the Mediation Training & Consultation Institute, Zena Zumeta Mediation Services, and The Collaborative Workplace in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (171 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (96 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (49 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (37 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (23 chatters)
- KDCL Media (20 chatters)
- dtm wicked (18 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Omega Man (15 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (15 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (12 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Current Trials and HLN (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- FRNARadio (9 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH ONE (9 chatters)
- SSRN (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (8 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (7 chatters)
- Barbara Barnett (7 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (7 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (7 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Ask Your Sheriff (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (6 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (6 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (6 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (5 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- First Love Radio (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- bapnation (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- 3 Wise Women (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (2 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (2 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (2 chatters)
- Inspired Words (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- Prophetess Alicia Lee (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (2 chatters)
- 109 9 PEN Station (2 chatters)
- Around Citi Live (2 chatters)
- CandiXRandy (2 chatters)
- Heart to Love with Fola (2 chatters)
- HIAC Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- Divine Plan of the Ages Talk Show (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Daily Maintenance (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Hit On The Head (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- CougarChat (1 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- Apostolic Teaching (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- rrekcity (1 chatters)
- Table Talk with Tanisha Simpki (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- The Foundation Team Network (1 chatters)