SORT BY Relevancy
Episode 2936 - Is God okay with sex during Menstruation
Recorded 10-28-2015 on Omega Man Radio omegamanradio.com
A woman's period is largely resented by both men and women, one of the 'downsides' to being a woman. But can a woman's cycle be a missing key to greater sex and intimacy- for men and women? T&A talk with author, midwife and sexuality teacher, Sheri Winston, founder of the Intimate Arts Center to learn about the cycle in a whole new way. Hear how to shift your perspective, and your approach to you or your partner's period, and most importantly, why. Plus, why having sex durring a period is a great thing!
The words moon, menstruation and lunar all come from the same root. Before the advent of light, a woman’s cycle was literally dictated by the stage of the moon (7:45)
If we think about that lunar cycle, it makes it easy to understand why our energy also waxes and wanes in tune with the fullness of the moon. When the moon is full, we ovulate, and our energy is at it’s highest because Mother Nature is telling us it’s time to procreate (9:15)
Find all relevant links & FULL show notes HERE
In this episode of AKANFO NANASOM - Ancient Authentic Akan Ancestral Religion, we continue our series on the AKRADINBOSOM - the Abosom (Deities) who govern the solar, lunar and planetary bodies which govern the 7-day Akan week and also the Okra/Okraa (Soul) of the Akan individual.
We examine the Female Obosom of Abenaada (Tuesday) and the okyin nsoromma/planet Abenaa (mars): Abenaa is called Sekhmet (also Behdtit) in Khanit and Kamit. She is the Enforceress of Divine Order, the Female Deity of Divine Hate. She also governs menstruation.
We examine our publications:
Abenaa (Sekhmet) - Obosom of Abena and Abenaada ('mars' and 'tuesday')
The Emergence of Sekhmet Het Heru Arit Ra
Sekhmet - Obrabosom (Menstruation Goddess)
MMARA NE KYI - Divine Law/Love and Divine Hate
THE OKRA/OKRAA COMPLEX - The Soul of Akanfo
Odwirafo Kwesi Ra Nehem Ptah Akhan
Aakhuamuman Amaruka Atifi Mu
Akwamu Nation in North America
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Jaime Kulaga. Jaime knows first-hand how things can get twisted up. A married mother of two, author, inspirational speaker, workshop leader, Ph.D and counselor/coach with a thriving practice called of Mindful Rehabilitation (www.mindfulrehab.com), she has had to learn when to stop and change course to preserve that balance. And she shares these experiences in the book. But mostly she has culled the essences of her workshops, working with women around the world who share these same frustrations and anxieties. Women who give until all the life juices are drained.
this episode Q&A includes:
• a diagnosis is almost meaningless- work with the individual persons symptoms..
• body mass increases with age- stop telling women they are overweight..
• baby teeth reflect the diet of the mother while pregnant..
• all life is sentient- plant or animal- to be alive we must eat other living beings- do so humbly..
• the lower iron levels are the heavier menstruation tends to be..
• eating raw greens? STOP! Cook your greens..
• adding dairy to coffee deactivates the catechins..
• how auto immune diseases function..
• astragalus added to infusion rotation as immune nourisher..
• not only take care of yourself, but talk about taking care of yourself so other women know it is okay..
• where to look for nettle..
• bee sting therapy and urtication..
• does it make me healthier, my family healthier, my community healthier..
• we are where we are because we want to be there.
• local helps me stay strong and reduces my impact..
• restore health to the digestive tract with slippery elm balls..
We discuss the early days of the 2016 presidential race, our love for Planned Parenthood, free bleedin’, and period feminism. Plus, a user review of period underwear.
rebecca traister on how women are so hardcore
this week in menstruation: free bleeding marathon
I will discuss the RH- factor and the correlation of being psychic. This is ust oneattribute of being RH-. Everyone has a blood type as you know, however, everyone also has a RH factor. It can be negative or positive. I will discuss the RH- factor. Most people are RH+. So, where did we come from if we are RH-? I studied this as I am RH_ and read a lot from Dr. Zachariah Sitchin. His perspective is that our DNA was tampered with from aliens which were depicted on heiroglyphics in Sumeria which is now modern day Iraq.
Being RH- there is a greater risk of miscarriages or spontaneous abortions. If the fetus or embryo is RH+ and this is your second pregnancy your body rejects the embryo or fetus. It looks aat it as a foreign body. I will tell you what you need to do if you have this problem.
You may have been pregnant and miscarried very shortly and you didn't even know it. You may have thought you were just late with your menstruation and when it did happen that's all you thought. Perhaps, you were pregnant even for one week. If that embryo was RH+ and you are RH- your subsequent pregnancies will spontaneous abort if the next pregnancy is RH+. I believe this was the case with my mother. You would need to get a special injection which I believe is called Rhogam.
I will also take your psychic questions.
Love and Light,
For a detailed reading by phone or email contact me at email@example.com
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Roberta Grimes. Roberta is an Austin-based business attorney who had two extraordinary experiences of light in childhood that prompted her to spend decades studying nearly 200 years of abundant and consistent communications from the dead. In 2010 she wrote The Fun of Dying - Find Out What Really Happens Next, updated just last year. A 2014 sequel, The Fun of Staying in Touch, details the many ways in which the dead give us signs of their survival and also some astonishing recent advances in the field of after-death communication. In 2017, Roberta will complete her trilogy with The Fun of Growing Forever, which will talk about the process of spiritual growth and the beyond-amazing realities that we enter at death. She blogs and answers questions at robertagrimes.com.
this episode Q&A includes:
• usnea- making and using tincture..
• elderberries- jam, jelly, tincture remedies for help prevent the flu and flu symptoms..
• cataracts- surgery for cataracts is so good these days- going for surgery? get really healthy first..
• you heal better if you're active..
• tendon, ligament, joint issues in hands and feet- comfrey, linden infusions- oak bark infusion soak..
• break your heart open to the part of yourself that needs nourishment- nourish these parts of ourselves or things get weird in our lives..
• inflammation? give a non pepper diet a try..
• oak bark infusion astringent and tannic- tighten up blood vessels..
• inner ear fluid- oak bark infusion used with neti pot..
• type 2 diabetes and nettle infusion..
We discuss whether free dongin' is like free boobin', nudist resorts, menstrual sea sponges, and female . Plus, the shortcomings of both white people and White People (the documentary).
The new female
In this episode of HoneySoul Radio we will discuss the history of ritual concerning moon cycles and menstruation, and how to talk with our daughters. We will explore the sacredness of our feminine cycle and how we can honor our transitions, natural remedies to manage premenstrual symptoms, and the rites of passage into womanhood, fertility, intuition and power.
Our special guest is Safiyah Naemah. Safiyah is the founder and chief visionary of Safiyah Heals, and The Yoni Chats that offer holistic practices derived by wise women traditions that empower women all over the world to enhance their yoni's and womb health, and access their creative power to create their futures.
4 Month Group Mentorship. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress