SORT BY Relevancy
Doctors of the USA welcomes Daisi Pollard Sepulveda; Charity Ambassador, Business Entrepreneur, International Model and the reigning Mrs. Ethnic World International 2012. She will talk about Meningitis Awareness. Daisi has launched a career out of competition, representing Jamaica and the Caribbean in international pageants and branding herself an extreme queen through rigorous physical competitions such as marathons, agility, martial arts and precision sports such as blade throwing and bi
Laura Mak welcomes DAISI POLLARD; Charity Ambassador, Business Entrepreneur, International Model and the reigning Mrs. Ethnic World International 2012.Daisi has launched a career out of competition, representing Jamaica and the Caribbean in international pageants and branding herself an extreme queen through rigorous physical competitions such as marathons, agility, martial arts and precision sports such as blade throwing and billiards. Aside from being a Beauty Queen, Daisi is currently the
in Self Help
The pillars of Mindful Awareness:
Non-judging -becoming the observer develops empathy and compassion for self and others Patience - training the mind to refrain from auto-pilot reactiveness by choosing to respond with loving kindness Beginners mind - training the mind to become present Trust- ourselves so that we can trust the unfolding process Non-striving- no action is an an action of self-mastery, choosing instead to observe Acceptance - bridges the conscious and unconscious states of being in the present Letting go As a rule, most defects of character involve some imbalance in the expression of and the experience of our most basic human needs. For example, sexuality and ambition are problematic when our experiences of those drives are imbalanced or codependent.
If we are addicted to intensity that is expressed either acting out sexually or are driven by unbridled ambition to the point of workaholism, these expressions have become hardwired habits and are defects we can address. Our sixth step prayers need not be "Make me sexually anorexic " or "I will live an austere life as Nun or a Monk "
Rather, we might pray, "I surrender. May I personify healthy expression of my sexuality" or "Channel ambition into enhancing my private life as well as my work life."
We are behaving authentically when our beliefs, actions, goals, and results are aligned with who we are—our self. It is a congruence between our actions and our strengths, values and goals.
We become authentic when the path we choose through life is congruent with who we are. It is a congruence between who we are and what we do. An authentic choice is a decision congruent with doing your best.
in Self Help
Meditation is the way we realize the nature of the mind.” - Lama Yeshe, Samyé Lings, Dumfries. Scotland
"You can look the whole world over and never find anyone more deserving of love than yourself." Buddha Each of us has a genuine capacity for love, forgiveness, wisdom and compassion. The Dalai Lama has been quoted as saying, “This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.” The mind is always under the influence of one of these states. 1. Generativity 2. Love 3. Wisdom 4. Selfishness 5. Hatred 6. Duality The six sense gateways and the threel feeing tones : 1. Seeing 2. Hearing 3. Smelling 4. Tasting 5. Touching 6. Mind Three kinds of suffering: 1 Pain 2. Change 3. Conditionality Enlightenment. 1. Lovingkindness 2. Compassion 3. Joy 4. Equanimity
in Self Help
This show is dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness month.
On todays show we will be discussing the awareness of breast cancer, symptoms, the importance of early detection and prevention.
We will also hear from breast cancer survivors on their personal experience, and their journey with this disease.
Call in LIVE at (646)595-3015 to join the discussion with your questions and/or comments.
As always, we hope to leave you enriched, inspired, and empowered!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (170 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (78 chatters)
- NTEB (55 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (44 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- FirstandLast (12 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (11 chatters)
- OPWR (11 chatters)
- torihartman (11 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (9 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- Macknificent Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (8 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (5 chatters)
- We Game (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (5 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (4 chatters)
- amyalkon (4 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Pastor Dean (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (3 chatters)
- Man Law LIVE (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- chocmami (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (1 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (1 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- AMUN RA (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sports Gauds Radio (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- PANDA Podcast (1 chatters)