SORT BY Relevancy
Buying into a destination - less vessel is like making bread without yeast.
~ Trent Williams
Surrounding yourself with like-minded people may be comforting, it might even seem like a good idea, but it’s not the stuff of great leadership. The best leaders are not only capable of effectively leading those who hold differing opinions and perspectives – they thrive on it.
Join the Innovative Black Men as they discuss "Follow the Leader?" How well you do when leading those not inclined to follow.
The dialogue starts Wednesday at 7pm (CST) / 8pm (EST) only at #BlogTalkRadio #TaylorKennedieMedia
Call/listen (347) 324-5327
If you haven’t had contact in months with a friend who suddenly went mute, chances are, you’ve become an afterthought. We remain stuck when we continue to speak on/of a person who has vanished from our lives.
Non verbal communication means they have moved on to their next season.
Join the Innovative Black Men show as we discuss "Standing in Quicksand"
Lisa Page will be joining us tonight. She's a Personal professional mentor coach and seminar developer on topics related to life enhancements.
The dialogue starts at 7pm (CST) / 8pm (EST) #BlogTalkRadio
#TaylorKennedieMedia listen/call in (347) 324-5327
#Lifelessons #Moveon #Growth
It was that great philosopher of modern culture, RuPaul, who said "You were born naked. The rest is drag." Whether you pile on the sequins and transform your appearance with make-up and wigs, or simply suit up in pinstripes and heels, we all package ourselves. We project an image to the world that reflects who we want to be seen as. Usually this appearance is dictated by social codes, by what others expect to see if you are a doctor, construction worker, artist or Mom. You're playing by someone else's rules. What's so subversive about drag queens is that they project what they themselves want the world to see. A man who wants huge boobs and to make the audience laugh. A man who wants to the world to gasp at a vision of glamour and ethereal beauty.
Our topic tonight - What is drag? What's yours? And most importantly, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO WEAR TO THE QUEEN + ADAM SHOW?
Weekly talk and music radio inspired by our unlikely muse, Adam Lambert. Dedicated to creativity, entrepreurship, personal liberation. LGBTQ causes, people re-inventing their lives, and music, always music!
Join the Innovative Black Men as they discuss "Driven" : Having the ability to push pass your Fears
The Spices of Life will be stopping by to add their voices to this thought - provoking topic.
Call/Listen in at (347) 324-5327 only at #BlogTalkRadio #TaylorKennedieMedia
One of my fondest memories with my father was standing on a beach in Jamaica a week before I was getting married. He and I witnessed a Jamaican headed out into the water with a spear in hand to catch fresh fish.
I can still hear my dad say, “Watch this son!” I replied, “Here you go with this wildlife stuff, mannn.” As we’re standing there drinking a Red Stripe, an hour later the patient native returned from the water with fish in hand.
My dad was very excited as the guy placed the fish onto the hot grill. At that point, I knew my dad had set this entire moment up.
He and I shared fresh grilled fish from the sea with the head of the fish still attached.
The moral of the story: Big Wheel taught me that I should go out and get that fish no matter how far out it may appear. Be EPIC and know when we acquire patience in life, everything we desire will appear.
#Patience #HustlerSpirit #Leadfromwithin
in Pop Culture
Marco, Perdita and Publicity are giving u the ALL the T on season 6 of Rupaul's Drag Race! We are picking our favorite queens and gonna tell u how we really feel! We are down to the final 3!!!!!!!!! We are recaping the entire season and giving u our real opionions on what we liked, who we liked and the bitches we couldnt stand! And tonight we are talking about who won Season 6!!!!!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (32 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (22 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tee (4 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Help4HD (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (2 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment (1 chatters)
- dijones247 (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- The EMS Show wX James Pointer (1 chatters)
- The God Report (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Kia1 (1 chatters)
- Lez Talk Books Radio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Ladies of Light Radio (1 chatters)
- Promoting Purpose Radio (1 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- TurfNet Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WWCR RADIO (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (0 chatters)
- Cigars and More (0 chatters)