SORT BY Relevancy
(2 Sam 23:8 KJV) These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time.
(2 Sam 23:9 KJV) And after him was Eleazar the son of Dodo the Ahohite, one of the three mighty men with David, when they defied the Philistines that were there gathered together to battle, and the men of Israel were gone away:
(2 Sam 23:10 KJV) He arose, and smote the Philistines until his hand was weary, and his hand clave unto the sword: and the LORD wrought a great victory that day; and the people returned after him only to spoil.
This week, my co-hosts and I, will to take a look at chivalry and ask, Is chivalry really dead? Are men still being men and not boys, and opening doors for women, pulling out chairs? Complimenting them when they look nice? Things like that. Has that practice fallen on deaf ear? Has the "Gentlemen" evolved past that, or not enough to still being practicing those things, those little things that every man, every good man should know? We'll talk about it this Sunday, when we're "On-Air" with Sada. And my guest co-host Mista Ecks....See you this Sunday "On-Air".
Yes, there are somethings we simply don't know about men. But on this show, we are going to address some of the things men say they want us to know about them. And perhaps even ask them on live on air. Fun and informative show that you will not want to miss.
Happy Hot Friday to you! The Erica Q. Cooper show will discuss Insecure Men and Women in the Bedroom. There are so many men and women that are ashamed to leave the lights on during bedroom meetings. Many of them are not happy with the way they look to themselves. Normally, this causes a problem with their love mate because the love mate is not free to enjoy every part of their body. The goal of this show is to help people that are feeling insecure about themselves in the bedroom. Listeners will be able to call in and discuss or ask questions about the topic today. In addition, listeners can chat with the Erica Q. Cooper Talk Show via chat through Blog Talk Radio. The call in number for the show is 1-323-870-4011 (Press 1 to comment or ask a question, and you can listen in by phone).
I have tackled this topic in round about ways, speaking on gender roles, being a Black Woman and talking about my experiences with men. And while I am hesistant to discuss this topic, I will do it once and let it go.
Is there a "war" between Black Men and Black Women? Do we love each other, hate each other or just tolerate each other?
Why are there so many examples of Black Men and Black Women just not getting along? Or is it all media hype and we are really no different from any other group?
Let's discuss. Black Men vs. Black Women? Come and Pour the T with me today at 3pm.
The number to call in is: 347-633-9497
This week's discussion features 4 main topics including
Does Racism still exist in America?
Why do women and men cheat?
Importance of managing and budgeting your money.
Are women cheap?
Call In & Join The Discussion.
6 PM EST TONIGHT. Women want to bitch about men all the time about the bad choices they make. Tonight well talk about it.
"Upfront & Straightforward" Host Alan Roger Currie emgages in another 'Open Forum Discussion,' with this episode asking a number of guest panelists their thoughts on the pros and cons of modern day feminism. Some of the questions to be discussed include:
- Have marriages improved or worsened because of feminism?
- Is feminism to blame for the rise in divorces and never-been-marred women over the age of 35?
- Do men use their criticisms of feminism as an invalid excuse to disrespect and abuse women?
- Is being a feminist now synonomous with being a misandrist?
- Are women happier today compared to their pre-feminism female ancestors?
- What do modern day feminists think of Esther Villar's bestselling book, The Manipulated Man?
Alan Roger Currie's books and eBooks on Amazon.com
Alan Roger Currie's main website
More on Greg "DJ Sqwyd" Doss
More on Lauren Messervey
The Erotic Conversationalist
Get the Audiobook version of Alan Roger Currie's 'Mode One'' book for FREE!
in Pop Culture
Welcome to Takeover Tuesday with Miss Blog God and The Real Jay Green! We're giving you the latest in Entertainment, Music and Sports along with Relationship advice 101!
This week we are talking about the REAL reasons men & women cheat. We will also keep you up to date with the latest in Entertainment News! We're taking over... It's Takeover Tuesday with Miss Blog God and The Real Jay Green!
Jeff Hendler returns to the Voice of Leadership in his newly designed program Men, Women and Other Truths, conversations about sex, power and intimacy.
Jeff's guest will be Tara Caffelle, relationship coach - your very own "Relationship Fairy Godmother".
What are your relationship rules of engagement? Do you consciously design the relationships in your life? With humor and a promise to include the "elephant" in the room in relationship coaching, Tara promises to work for you and your relationship success.
Join us as we discuss relationship rules of engagement and ways to consciously design the relationships in our lives.
The news article covers the latest woman murdered by her husband, and quotes a neighbor saying, “I can’t believe it, he was such a nice guy!” The TV reporter leers happily at the woman wearing a swimsuit while doing a story about a swimming pool. Beauty pageants…er, make that “scholarship pageants,” hang onto the bikini competition while pretending to ask each candidate a tough, intellectual question. How many headlines have screamed, “Grandfather elected to city council,” when the headline about a woman announcing she is a grandmother precedes all other information about her accomplishments? And how can we forget the scantily clad Paris Hilton slithering around the top of a luxury car and being sprayed into her ecstatic face with spouting water, all to sell a hamburger?
We are surrounded by media messages regardless of how they portray women, and how does that affect us?
Joining us Saturday is media activist Ann Simonton, once a top fashion model, who now works to expose the disturbing consequences of corporate owned media. Simonton appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated and Seventeen, and on the pages of Glamour, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Women's Day, Bride and many other national magazines. She also appeared on dozens of national television commercials before turning her back on this lucrative career to dedicate her life to exposing commercial media's bias. Ms. Simonton is an authority on the effects of media images and you may have seen her on Dr. Phil, Oprah, Larry King Live, Entertainment Tonight or CNN's Crossfire. She is the founder and Director of Media Watch.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (96 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (66 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (40 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- Jamaican Language Culture York (8 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (7 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (7 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (5 chatters)
- CE Radio (5 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- RotoRadio (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- wayneG (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (3 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (3 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)