SORT BY Relevancy
Looking at this picture takes me back to a time when the only value that money had was rent, gas and a hamburger. We were three kings in our second story penthouse in the hills of Los Angeles with the hardwood floors and the revolving door where females would be swept off their feet and into our bedrooms. A time when a smile, an attitude and a glass of smart conversation could put you on the road to a body slapping marathon that could last until morning. Yes sir, a time when even th
Rev. Dr. Nirvana Gayle of Guidance Church and Stanley Bernard, ALSP are the special guests joining Life Coach Ade for a conversation about “The Future of African-American Boys and Men.” As Black History Month winds down, Rev. Gayle and Stanley Bernard will be sharing about a proactive approach to dealing with the historical, emotional and psychological wounds of the Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis cases brought to the surface in our respective communities. Their purpose is to facil
Far too often, parents have a tendency to protect their daughters from the challenges of life; while encouraging sons to go out in the world and be a man. Boys are often left feeling emotionally illiterate which manifest in destructive behaviors that could be prevented. How do we support our boys to develop into emotionally mature adults that are grounded and flexible enough to navigate the challenges and adventures of life that is ahead of them? We have a panel
Manhood starts during childhood. Raising boys to become men has become more difficult in the last generation. Character, responsibilities, values, manners and a sense of family are key components of being a man. These attributes need to be groomed into existence. We will be discussing tips and solutions concerning raising a productive son. Author of Raised vs Nurtured, Kevin Chase will be joining the discussion.
We want to welcome everyone to Berean Boys Radio, this is our first unofficial radio show. We will officially begin on January 6th 2014, however we are starting a week earlier to get a little more familiar with blogtalk radio. Since this in not the official beginning of the show we thought it would be good to let you get to know more about who we are and the purpose for Berean Boys Radio. We hope to encourage and challenge believers in their walk with Christ to search the Scriptures daily. We
In an episode all about the Benjamins, Al and Hookslide cover the fallout from the Tigers' historic contract extension with Miguel Cabrera, Max Scherzer's contract negotiations ending in futility, the acquisition of ancient shortstop Alex Gonzalez and Forbes estimating the team's worth at $680 million.
Bless You Boys Podcast 105 has a running time of 1:03 and features Al Beaton and HookSlide. Kurt Mensching will be back next week.
Tigers, Cabrera formally announce 8-year extension, commit to 10-years and $292 million overall.
MLB execs disgusted over Miguel Cabrera extension.
Fans of advanced metrics are calling the Cabrera extension the worst contract ever. What a surprise!
But is it really that crazy of a contract in retrospect? $30 million may look like chump change in ten years.
Tigers were between a rock and a hard place. Let Cabrera walk in free agency, the fans get upset. Sign the best hiotter in the game to a contract locking him up for the remainder of his career, the fans get upset.
Tigers' GM Dave Dombrowski contended it's better to extend a pending free agent early on the process, believing a player is more likely to leave the longer you wait.
The Tigers may not be all that worried about the long-term ramifications of a contract extension thanks to the ridiculous amount of TV money MLB teams earn.
Max Scherzer and the Tigers cease contract negotiations.
Scherzer's agent Scott Boras claims it was the Tigers who rejected a deal.
Tyler Collins makes the team as a left fielder.
Tigers obtain shortstop Alex Gonzalez from the Orioles for utility man Steve Lombardozzi.
Forbes values Tigers at $680 million, 15th overall in MLB. Anyone else think that figure sounds low?
Doug Fister will start the season on the DL. The Tigers win the trade!
This Week on Real Men Speak, let's have a discussion On What Men Want. Do you know that men have wants, needs, and have ambition.Do you not think that men have dreams,desires, and goals to fulfill. That's the question that we want to answer.
I'm also going to share with you the events from the week passed.
The Cub Scout had their annual car derby and it was a huge success
I would like to give a shout out to the men of Enon Tabernacle, also the men of Nazarene Baptist Church, they're getting ready to celebrate men's day on March 23.Real men speak would also like to recognize all the men's groups all over the city of Philadelphia and to say thanks for sharing it with Real Men Speak.
Also on the show Tonight Our guests is going to be Rick Ross and he's going to talk about his upcoming tour and his contribution to help change and inspire young men.
So tune in to this show that everyone is talking about Real men speak
in Self Help
Emmett Till, Trayvon Martin, Jordan Davis....and every other young and old black men killed by a white man... we need to understand "why" white men are still killing are children. We love are boys and men and yet the world keeps taking them from us...this is not a fight the power speech or kill the white man. This is a talk about Stop killing us... Black Successful men start talking to our children and start having an affair with media outlets to save are babies... Dr. Omar
Al, Kurt and Hookslide return to discuss Kurt's adventures in Lakeland, the health of Mike Ilitch, Andy Dirks and Jose Iglesias, Ian Kinsler's actually saying what he thinks, Justin Velrander's first world problems and leave Nick Castellanos alone! Bless You Boys Podcast 103 has a running time of 57 minutes and features Al Beaton, Kurt Mensching and HookSlide. Topics: Kurt arrives in Lakeland, finds a second home. Kurt eyes tell him these ain't the same Detroit Tigers. Ti
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- drkate (71 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (39 chatters)
- NuXCovenant (34 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (31 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- New Colony Network (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (18 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (18 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (17 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- reactionariez (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (10 chatters)
- SirTemplar (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (7 chatters)
- 62196 (7 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (7 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- It Matters Radio (6 chatters)
- IFA Global Radio (6 chatters)
- Kate Large (5 chatters)
- Madness And Reality Radio (5 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (5 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (4 chatters)
- Autistic People (4 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (4 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (3 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- Lennis (3 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- wake up african people (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (3 chatters)
- Sandiee (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Provoke To Purpose (1 chatters)
- AMCPress and Co (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Baba Wesley Gray (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- FRNARadio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Sportsqa (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The FAB Hour (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)