SORT BY Relevancy
Looking at this picture takes me back to a time when the only value that money had was rent, gas and a hamburger. We were three kings in our second story penthouse in the hills of Los Angeles with the hardwood floors and the revolving door where females would be swept off their feet and into our bedrooms.
A time when a smile, an attitude and a glass of smart conversation could put you on the road to a body slapping marathon that could last until morning. Yes sir, a time when even the high hanging fruit was hanging low. A time when our bodies dictated our existence and our minds just went along for the ride!
Will this ever end I thought? No sir, it will last until the end of time. But Youth and ignorance is bliss until the former runs out of time and the latter realizes that he can no longer exist without the former.
Join the Innovative Black Men as they discuss “Boys to Men”
in Pop Culture
Were going to talk about this weeks top instagram post, and the consequences of social media. Also discussing our favorites dances, boys, august alsina, back to school, boys, fashion, august alsina, and more about boys! Follow us instagram @rehyna_omg @hersey_chocolate2000 @loveable2828
We will be speaking to former District Captain Wayne Muhammad, out of Los Angeles Ca.we will talk to him about his history with brother and friend Wali Muhammad his time help raising the City of Las Vegas into one of the strong holes for the Nation of Islam and teaching young men, how to be men of character and class in that city.we will also talk to him about his time with the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan on his friendship tour that he was honored to travel on. so be a part of a great discussion this Thursday at 7 p.m. The call in number is:(347-857-4106)
The media is filled with facts and information about dead beat dads. However, we rarely discuss how to collectively raise our boys to be men of; honor, independent thinkers, and in pursuit of purpose. Many young men are filled with; anger, pain, and a false understanding of true manhood. Join Zion on this Tuesday evening at 6pm (6/10/2014) in the Men's room as we relieve ourselves from the toxins of immaturity. There is a private stall in the men's room for every man to release, refresh, and refire.
Rick & Rosemary Dunn are the founders of Men 2 Boys Mentoring, Org. Men2Boys: Each One Reach One is a non-profit 501C3 tax exempt organization originating in Broward County Florida. MEN2BOYS mission is to empower young males to establish, identify and build Dreams that will result in their successful future! They are a community outreach program providing life enhancing programs and self-improving workshops and seminars for all boys and young males, who have limited role models. Parents are always looking for solutions in raising young men, and Men 2 Boys has a recipe for success.
This episode will focus on the upbringing of young men and how the way they were raised effects how they treat women. Why are grown men comfortable living with parents or women in general? Why do women enable men to live off of them and feel responsible for taking care of them? How can you be a man but still act like a boy?
in Self Help
Meet Eric and David -Autism specialists helping families with difficult concerns regarding autism and ASD. Introducing Autism and Quality of Life. Check out the Boys for free advice and guidance.
A bleary-eyed Big Al and HookSlide spend another show talking about the Tigers' bullpen, ponder the pros and cons of the Joakim Soria deal along with the Joe Nathan and prospect fallout, ask how Detroit can 'win' the trade, debunk jinxes and revel in the glory that is Ryan Raburn's throwing arm.
Bless You Boys Podcast 121 was recorded July 25, 2014, has a running time of 73 minutes, and features Al Beaton and HookSlide.
Tigers acquire closer Joakim Soria from Rangers for prospects Jake Thompson and Corey Knebel.
Did the Tigers overpay for Soria?
Trading prospects is the equivalent of buying lottery tickets. You could hit big, but the odds are heavily slanted against you.
Are the Tigers scrapping their future with prospect heavy trades? Was the Soria trade a "screw the future" deal thanks to an octogenarian owner who wants a World Series win NOW?
Should the bullpen have been better addressed during this past off season?
Joe Nathan is still the closer. But for how long? Would Soria be best used in higher leverage situations earlier during a game?
How do we define "winning the trade?"
Fangraphs: Joakim Soria and the value of a postseason relief ace.
When Dave Dombrowski says it's 'highly unlikely" Joel Hanrahan pitches for Tigers, he's actually saying "Hanarahan will not pitch for Detroit in 2014."
Some things will never change, such as the Tigers' connection with Lakeland.
Debunking baseball voodoo: There are no such things as jinxes.
Ryan Raburn is gonna Ryan Raburn. Just ask Corey Kluber.
All that, plus tangents galore!
Rev. Dr. Nirvana Gayle of Guidance Church and Stanley Bernard, ALSP are the special guests joining Life Coach Ade for a conversation about “The Future of African-American Boys and Men.”
As Black History Month winds down, Rev. Gayle and Stanley Bernard will be sharing about a proactive approach to dealing with the historical, emotional and psychological wounds of the Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis cases brought to the surface in our respective communities. Their purpose is to facilitate a shift from numbness, anger, and despair to a sense of hope, inspiration, affirmation and transformative action to build bridges of understanding and support between, and among, generations of African-American boys and men.
Join them to offer your healing energies and insights as we consider ways to transform pain into triumph.
Reverend Nirvana Gayle is the Minister and Spiritual Director for Guidance Church. He is a Licensed Spiritual Practitioner and a Minister. He wrote a book of visionary sacred poetry entitled God Sings My Soul.
Stanley J. Bernard, ALSP has studied spiritual metaphysics at the Agape International Center of Truth. A Religious Science Practitioner of Truth since 1992 and Agape Licensed Spiritual Practitioner since 2005, Stanley has facilitated and taught all levels of classes. Stanley is a graduate of the University of Santa Monica Masters Program in Spiritual Psychology.
Call in 347 426 3346 or post your questions on "Ask Life Coach Ade Radio Show" fan (LIKE) page on Facebook.
For more information about Life Conversations Radio visit www.LifeConversationsMedia.com
Deacon Chauncey Odom---Founder/CEO of "Father's Inc" is bringing it to BonaFide Talk BIONICALLY!!
1 Timothy 5:8----But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.....AMEN
MEN it's past time for you to TAKE A STAND. The Bible makes this so!
DIAL 347-237-5342 to tune in or listen online. You can log into the chat room too to post questions/comments. Your chatroom conversations will NOT be overlooked!
BonaFide Talk is on KLJN 107.7
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (35 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (17 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (15 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (9 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (8 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- RevBarbara (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- Lets Talk Home Staging with Mannie (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (0 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)
- pgant (0 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (0 chatters)