SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of "Doc Talk', I'll be discussing "Preventing Memory Loss". I'll share with you a variety of healthy foods that will help boost memory power and promote brain health. I'll also share with you foods to avoid and nutritional supplements that support good memory.
When an individual is diagnosed with memory loss it affects the entire family. Not only does the individual go through various emotions and stages so does the family.
The Alzheimer's Association is an organization that works diligently to create awareness and funds for research. Additionally the Alzheimer's Association is an organization that families can turn to for education and support.
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Melanie Adams, Director of Education & Outreach for the Alzheimer's Association, Greater Illinois Chapter. They will discuss ways to educate and support event the youngest of family members.
Learn more about the event hosted by the Greater Illinois Chapter - Family Learning Day, Coping with Memory Loss.
Dr. Len Brancewicz of www.TheNutritionShoppe.net discusses today's health topics from a natural and traditional perspective.
Today, I pull on my pharmacy side to discuss 10 drugs that can cause fuzzy brain!
Weight loss, ADD, hormone help, cancer, and so much more!
A month before the murder of his wife, Nicole, O.J. Simpson posed for Margaret Susan Lowell in the living room of his Bel Air home. Lowell sketched his face, mixed paint to match his skin tone and then took photographs to aid her later. As she had done with dozens of players before him, Lowell did her preliminary work at the football player's home, then returned to her studio to complete the portrait. Some hang in the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio, and others in an alumni museum in the San Francisco Bay area. Margaret ticks off a list of who's who in football as she recalls the portraits she has done: 49ers Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Ronnie Lott and Dwight Clark to name a few. John Maranz. Her father was a world-famous artist who painted Dwight D. Eisenhower, Winston Churchill and General Douglas MacArthur. She was hospitalized with a stroke that left her with no memory for 1 year. Her memory miraculously came back (to her doctors unbelief)! She is currently living at an assisted living center in Glendale, Ca. where she gives watercolor classes to the residents there, and is doing very well.
Join Dave Nassaney, The Caregiver's Caregiver, author of numerous articles and books, speaker, life coach, and radio talk-show host for caregivers who are burned out, but his most important role is being a caregiver to his lovely wife, Charlene. His latest book that he is now working on is entitled: "The Caregiver's Caregiver, A Guide to Avoiding Burnout & Surviving Grief." It is designed to teach caregivers who are taking care of their loved ones how to take care of themselves FIRST. If they don't learn this, they will likely suffer burnout and become as helpless as the person they are caring for. Tune in every Wed at Noon PST, (Re-broadcast on Saturdays at 3:30pm PST) for interviews with experts in the caregiving field, as they discuss topics of great interest to caregivers and the disabled.
Tonight Dr. Fratellone will discuss Memory Loss. As an advid bee keeper and herbalist, this show is one not to be missed. Call in and ask a "free" medical question. Or stop by for some coffee and gluten free treats and watch the show live!
PLEASE NOTE PROGRAM DATE CHANGE - the show will be broadcast on MONDAY evening due to Tueday being New Year's Eve.
Dr. Cathy Reimers, Ph.D., psychologist in New Jersey, and co-host Jennifer Russello, parent in New Jersey, discuss adult ADHD and how it can impact memory. Most adults with ADHD struggle with remembering information and staying on track with daily routine tasks. These difficulties can cause problems within several different arenas of a person’s life; such as emotional, social, vocational, marital, legal, financial or academic areas. Adults with ADHD can improve their short-term memory, working memory and overall executive functioning of the brain with the right skill set, mnemonic techniques, and habits of mind. So REMEMBER to listen to the tips we are going to share in our show. REMEMBER TO REMEMBER.
Welcome to Alzheimer's Speaks Radio where we listen to all voices at all levels regarding Alzheimer's disease and other dementias.
Our first guest will be Zounds Franchise Owner Christopher Poletto. We are going to have a very conversation about hearing loss, stigmas, perceptions, myths, the testing process (which I went through and found very interesting), new technology and a study on Alzheimer's & dementias.
Zounds Hearing Center - 1629 W County Road C, Roseville, MN 55113 651-315-8632 email@example.com Zounds Website
We will also be talking with Dr. Richard Holub, CEO and President of the Neurological Associates of Albany which is conducting a global research study investigating a medication that may slow or halt the progression of early stage Alzheimer’s in patients.
Number for patients/caregivers to contact - 518-618-1017
Today I would also love to hear your thoughts on the NFL fund for players who get diagnosed with dementia and our government funding and plan for the disease. Check out this article about the NFL funds and this article about our government
Check out Alzheimer's Speaks Website for more resources and information.
in Weight Loss
Today I will be talking to Ed Forteau from Michigan, USA. Ed is a former medical researcher and marketing liaison with a major pharmaceutical company.
His lifelong struggle with his weight has led him to research why people gain and lose weight, and how our lifestyle can improve our health without the use of drugs, fad diets, or extreme exercise programs.
Ed has lost 50 lbs in 4 months by walking.
Ed will be talking to us how he managed to lose the weight by walking, his motivation to lose weight and the health benefits of the exercise.
Please join his facebook page for more information: https://www.facebook.com/WalkFitChallenge
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Carolyn Anderson, Administrator and Co-Founder of Thrive Assisted Living. Carolyn will share with Tami the unique concept of Thrive Assisted Living and why, in regard to Memory Care, Great Things DO Come in Small Packages.
Learn more about Michigan based Thrive Assisted Living.
North London Paranormal Investigations Radio USA are tackling two topics for the show. Topic number one if you make a deal with the devil when is it time to pay. Second Topic when someone has had an organ transplant does the organ bring back memories of those recently deceased. The deal with the devil can have many meanings such as putting a curse on that special person in your life and it comes back to you multiple times also if you are a believerb that devils exist and you make a pact with the devil when is it time to pay and how is payback completed. Topic number two organ transplants. As all of you know many out there are organ donors should you pass on and your organ saves a lucky persons life do you become part of that person through DNA and memory, These ar two theories Kurt and Moe are going to tackle on this show. Please feel free to call in with your thoughts 619-924-0960
in Self Help
Neurologist, memory specialist, & author of: "Memory Loss: Everything You Want to Know But Forget to Ask," Dr. Ronald Devere will join us to talk about the Texas guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of Alzheimer's.
The one and only world-renowned Jazzmanian Devil, Tomas Ramirez, who has been on my local radio show several times, will be back to fill us in on his latest musical projects.
in Weight Loss
In today's episode, host Jerome Armstrong finishes up on Weight Training and talks about cardiovascular training for fat loss.
Don't forget to sign up for our weekly newsletter at FiveSevenTraining.com to get your two free eBooks "The top 10 diet/exercise mistakes YOU are making" and "top 10 things your fitness "guru" ISN'T telling you"
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (90 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (83 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (34 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- churchfolk (11 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- SHRAonair (8 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (8 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (7 chatters)
- NCI Radio (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (4 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)