SORT BY Relevancy
These two are at it again.Join #Thesofterside and #TheManOfTheHouse as they walk down memory lane tomorrow during the MUSIC EDITION of #ManTalk101. Make sure you be there early as they recap TEN THINGS MEN WANT FROM WOMEN from last weeks show. Saturday, June 6th, 11 am eastern .845-241-9898 or listen at blogtalkradio.com/IAmMeRadio #Ibeauty
We invite you on a trip down Memory Lane with us. We will be playing the most requested interviews and clips along with Memorable Music to dance along to. Call in to discuss your most memorable moments at 718.766.4494 WE LOVE YOU!!!
Love All Humans Hosts: Shawn & Tracy Williams
Junior news team: Gerry Orz & Minay Matthews
News Team: Larry D. Ragland Jr., Tara Bre, Mir Waiss Najibi & Melissa Santos
ATTENTION: MUSICIANS/ARTISTS & ADVERTISERS
Advertisers: Advertise with us for only $25 per episode for
a 60 second commercial and get mentioned 3 times per 1 hour and a half show. Reach our listeners and reach more listeners through our archives on Blog Talk Radio - Love All Humans.
Email your info to: email@example.com
Or Call 562.283.3115
Welcome to The Memory Lane House !
Join Myself and my co-host Becca G. as we hit the airwaves with an evening of relaxed discussions of topics ranging from life experiences, to metaphysical happenings, along with afterlife awareness ! Join us in the chatroom and listen in as Becca and I shoot the breeze on our gut guided conversation !
Hope to see you there!
What is the connection between music, healing, wellness and health in older adults? That's the question at the heart of our discussion on this weeks episode of Life is a Sacred Journey.
Our guests Donna Stoering and Robin Lombardo explain the power of music to restore memory and also share tips on how you can begin to create playlists to share with your elders at home today.
Stay tuned for fresh and insightful ideas on what it means to age with dignity and live your best life as an elder or caregiver today. Life is a Sacred Journey airs Thursdays at 5pm PDT.
in Self Help
On this show I am sharing a sermon I gave on June 21, 201t called "The Next Lane." Here is some of what I said...
There have been times, when I sat down on the bike at the gym, to glance over and see the guy next to me up to five, six or seven miles. For a second, I think I can’t catch up until I remember he started peddling about 15 min before I sat down.
A company chartered a ship for its top sales people. When they arrived at the dock, they swarmed aboard and headed for their cabins. A minute later one salesman was on deck demanding to see the Captain. One of the officers asked if he could help. "My friend has a much better cabin!" the salesman said. "I did as good a job as he did and I want a cabin just like his."
"Sir," the officer replied, "The cabins are identical."
"Yeah," said the man, "but his cabin looks out on the ocean and my cabin looks out on this old dock."
The man had become so absorbed with playing the comparison game that he became blind to the obvious-the ship would soon be on the ocean and all the views would be the same.
Have you ever noticed that we are perfectly content with what we have-until we compare what we have with what someone else has?
2 Corinthians 10:12 Living Bible (TLB) - 12 Oh, don’t worry, I wouldn’t dare say that I am as wonderful as these other men who tell you how good they are! Their trouble is that they are only comparing themselves with each other and measuring themselves against their own little ideas. What stupidity!
We, often, forget that the guy or gal in the next lane has their own story and we don’t know the details.
I am the Pastor of
Faith Outreach Chapel
1713 Rittenhouse Ave
Baltimore MD 21227
How many of you have walked into a home and came across a sign that said “Bless this mess?” I know I have and perhaps you have one in your own home, but let’s face it we: we need to be blessing the stress that’s caused by the mess!
The Mom Talk community is one where judging of other moms and families does not exist. This is a place where we can keep it real and as a result, get the help we all need and deserve. Today’s guest is here to help us get organized!
Sandra Lane, CPO, board certified professional organizer and founder of Organization Lane, has years of experience in helping individuals and businesses be more productive and manage their time more efficiently.
Sandra's natural tendency for order has helped her excel in her home/work life, as a volunteer in church, school and the community and she would be happy to be of service to you.
I first heard Sandra speak at The MomCon in Pittsburgh and I was so impressed with her practical and actionable advice that I knew she would be of great help to the Mom Talk community. Please take a listen to our mom talk about getting rid of the mess and stress!
For more information, visit...
Facebook: Mom Talk with Denise LaRosa
Thank you to our sponsors!
Pittsburgh Association for the Education of Young Children
PreK for PA
Host Tabatha Pope, welcomes Romance Author, Soraya Lane, all the way from New Zealand, on The Librarian on Authors on the Air.
As a child, Soraya dreamed of becoming an author. Fast forward more than a few years, and Soraya is now living her dream! Soraya describes being an author as "the best career in the world", and she hopes to be writing romance for many years to come. Soraya loves spending her days thinking up characters for books, and her home is a constant source of inspiration. She lives with her own real life hero and two sons on a small farm in New Zealand, surrounded by animals and with an office overlooking a field where their horses graze. For more information about Soraya, her books and her writing life, visit sorayalane.com or www.facebook.com/SorayaLaneAuthor, or follow her on twitter @Soraya_Lane. She would love to hear from you.
Host of "The Librarian", Tabatha Pope, can be found blogging at All For Love of the Word, Book Boost PR and Events and on Facebook.
This is a copyrighted and trademarked podcast owned solely by the Authors On the Air Global Network LLC. on the web at authorsontheair.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (429 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (43 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (26 chatters)
- The Portal (25 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- SHRAonair (5 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (4 chatters)
- constitutional freedom network (4 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (4 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (4 chatters)
- Ron March Show (4 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- anointedsupernatural (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- LibertyRules (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- All Things Matter (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (0 chatters)