SORT BY Relevancy
You know Melissa Francis as the beautiful and talented anchor of “Money with Melissa Francis” on the Fox Business Network. And some of you may also remember her as the adorable adopted daughter of the Ingalls’ family on “Little House on the Prairie.” But, in her book, Diary of a Stage Mother’s Daughter, Melissa is opening up about the little known facts of her difficult childhood.
Her engrossing memoir is a page-turner indeed and has been dubbed The Glass Castle meets Tiger Mother. So tune in and catch this riveting story of children, stage mothers and the dubious rewards of early fame.
This hour invites you to enjoy a latte of Heaven discussing all topics of spirituality. So come join the Psychic in Your Pocket Melissa Hevenor for an inspiring hour to touch your heart and expand your mind.
International psychic/medium, Melissa Hevenor, left the mental health field, where she was working with people of diverse populations as a counselor, to blend her clinical background with the metaphysical world, and pursue spiritual work using her gifts that she discovered at the age of four. Since devoting her life to Spirit, Melissa works in various settings in the community, serving those in the health field as well as other branches of civil service, and has a thriving business serving individual clients worldwide and teaching metaphysical classes throughout the U.S.
Join Host Live Chats
- PAPSITE RADIO (18 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (10 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (8 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- INDIE REVIEW RADIO (3 chatters)
- Mentorman (2 chatters)
- UCLA Football (2 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Herpin Time (1 chatters)
- Imaginary Radio (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (1 chatters)