SORT BY Relevancy
LET’S TALK SKIN with Dr. Sherri Peace
Today’s topic is
What causes of Facial Hyperpigmentation or Melasma
Melasma is caused by the overproduction or packaging of melanin
Most people who suffer from Facial Hyperpigmentation are women
Overproduction of melanin is caused by genetics, hormones, excess sun exposure, medication, and some diseases
Excess Sun exposure causes free radicals which damage melanocytes(the pigment cells)
Estrogens stimulate melanin production by stimulating tyrosinase, the enzyme used to make color in the skin
Pregnancy, birth control, and hormone replacement can all cause hyperpigmentatiion
Treatment for hyperpigmentation include exfoliating the current pigment, inhibiting new color, and sun protection
My name is Dr. Sherri Peace
I am a board certified Dermatologist. I have been in practice for 20 years specializing in medical, cosmetic, and surgical dermatology. I am a Botox and Juvederm Preferred Provider and a Certified Laser Specialist. I would love to meet.
Lets enhance your inner beauty.
Contact me at www.peacemd.com
Did you notice Meryl Streep's beautiful skin at the Golden Globes and on Jimmy Kimmel Live?
She most likely has had chemical peels. Do you want to know her secret for flawless skin?
Join us as we discuss the various types of Chemical Peels with New York Master Medical Esethician, Claudio Pinto.
Claudio Pinto is a recognized expert with over 10 years experience in the cosmetic industry and partnerships with leading plastic surgeons, his use of advanced techniques and skill at treating difficult cases has made him the ‘go-to’ aesthetician in New York. He has advanced experience in corrective skin care of the face and body, ethnic skin care, and both pre-operative and post-operative skin care. Heis one the board of directors of SPSSCS serving as a Vice-President for the 2013-14 year. He is also a contributor and Beauty Expert for NewBeauty Magazine and Glow Magazines. He is also on the board of ASAPS Servicing as SPSSCS Representative to Project Beauty.
Renee Dimick is a Avon Ind. Sales Representative, Presidents Club & Unit Leader!
Tonight Renee will be sharing the myths and truths about skin care for those who struggle with skin conditions such as acne & melasma.
Renee can testify herself a testimonial from the use of her AVON products to share as well.
Renee is also a Makeup Maven for her District and Division is Missouri Emerald Division. Listen in to hear more Live August 22nd @ 6:30 PM Est.
Dark spots, age spots, liver spots, sun spots, pregnancy mask, melasma- it doesn’t matter what you call them; these discolorations are downright frustrating. Find out what products to use to get rid dark spots and even out your skin tone. Call with questions for any of your beauty or skin-care concerns, and WIN Paula's Choice products when we take your call!
Click here for more information about Paula's Choice.
Join us as we welcome renowned Hollywood make-up artist Tracey Taylor. Miss Taylor has been applying make-up to some of Hollywood's hottest stars for over two decades. In addition she is a world expert on a technique called air-brush make-up. Our hostess Lehya Bailey, will also discuss skin care matters with Master Aesthetician Stephanie Bazner, and dermatologist Arnold Oppenheim. There has been an exciting breakthough in the treatment of metastatic melanoma. Be one of the first to learn about it. Dr. Oppenheim will discuss melasma; what it is, what are its causes and what you can do about it. Stephanie and Tracey will dispense some valuable make-up tricks. What is the best way to wash your face? What ingredients are found in cleansers? Listen to some brand name recommendations. Tumeric: how can this curry ingredient help your skin? What are those troublesome white spots so many women have on their legs. Learn of a new treatment for them. Tracey Taylor will enlighten us as to air-brush makeup. What do you do if you get a big ugly honker (zit) just before prom or your wedding. In our last show, Dr. Oppenheim told us how he would treat such a patient. Listen to what Tracey Taylor would do. We will analyze these topics and many more. We will be open for calls and as usual the chatroom will be open.
Join us as famed print model Sonia Fitch, hosts an informative hour of talk about skin care and dermatology. Seasoned but not weathered dermatologist Arnold Oppenheim, M.D. and Master Esthetician Stephanie Bazner will discuss such topics as the skin and smoking, psoriasis, black pepper, melasma and more on peptides. As usual you can count on Dr. Oppenheim to give you the low down on what works and what doesn't work. Dr. Oppenheim gives advice as to when a skin disease should keep your child out of school. We will tell you how you could win an all expenses paid trip for two to New York City and the opportunity to participate in a fashion show hosted by Tim Gunn. Once again, we will ask our dermatology question of the week (and give the eagerly anticipated answer to last week's questions). A correct answer may garner you $200 worth of skin care products. Dr. Oppenheim and Stephanie will field queries from the listeners, be they screeching liners or softly hit ground balls.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (41 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (27 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (27 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (27 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (12 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Life Conversations (9 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (8 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (6 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- NDB Media (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- ShayXRenae and Friends (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- William Telltale (3 chatters)
- Winning America Back (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (3 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (3 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- The Exchange (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)