SORT BY Relevancy
Georgette Taylor will be sharing with us about what it means to live a dynamic life as a healthy woman. Her trails that bought her to this point today!
There is a healthy chocolate that is changing the lives of many people. Hear from those who have been changed by this healthy chocolate. Hosted by celebrity chef Charles Mattocks see on such shows as CNN, Dr Oz, The today show and many other well known nationwide shows. Charles share his thoughts and how this had helped his health and how his sharing with others has brought new meaning to his life. For more info on Charles and the chocolate visit http://charlesmattocks.com and for more on the chocolate visit http://newcoolchoc.com
I am Denise Thomson, founder of Miclknight, where fun, family, health and wellness are one. I am an Author, Speaker, Educator, nurse, Fitness Trainer, TV and Radio Show Host and passionate about healthy living.
What does make us healthy & happy?
digest the food completely
elimination just to mention a few.
What else should you know about the test?
The following are general guidelines. Talk to your doctor about your target cholesterol levels. They may vary depending on your age, gender, health, and risk for certain health problems. Your doctor may recommend the following levels:
Total cholesterol: Lower than 170 mg/dL
LDL cholesterol: Lower than 110 mg/dL “Bad” cholesterol
HDL cholesterol: Higher than 40 mg/dL “Good” cholesterol
Triglycerides: Lower than 130 mg/dL
Why does cholesterol matter?
Your blood pressure.
Whether or not you have diabetes.
Your age, sex, and race.
Whether or not you smoke.
What affects cholesterol levels?
The foods you eat.
Who determines safety of new food ingredients?
How do we eat right?
All these blog talks are related to Get Healthy Now, a full circle healthy life that includes body, soul, and mind/spirit.
Denise Thomson, founder of Miclknight, where fun, family, health and wellness are one. I am an Author, Speaker, Educator, Nurse, Fitness Trainer, TV and Radio Show Host and passionate about healthy living
Today,s topic is healthy & Happy in the Home and with the Family
A Family that Cooks Together, Stays Together!
Choose the activities according to age.
Use proper tools
Curious Chef; KidKraft; Sassafras Little Cook Children’s Kitchen Tools in Herb Pot Gift Set; Child Size Kitchen, Cookin
Before starting the activity, --> Family meeting. Assign the tasks according to age, skills, etc.
In the kitchen preparing a meal:
Washing the vegetables
Peeling the carrots, potatoes….
Cutting the vegetables
Making a salad…..
Baking a cake or a bread or cookies…..
Setting the table
Putting healthy water in a jug and on the table, etc. etc.
What does this teach us?
And, we spend the quality time together while learning so many different things and having fun.
thomson.enagicweb.com Free ebook on healthy water and green living
Until Next week! Stay Empowered!
News & Views:
Some of the latest News & Views: statins are good to lower cholesterol. Are they really? What are the side effects?
10 yrs ago, I was put on Statins due to "High Cholesterol".
During this time period, results up and down, never steady.
Yesterday, when I saw a different Dr., --> no more Statins.
Benefits: feeling better, knowing my heart will not suffer from the Statins
Are whole eggs good for you? Do they affect your cholesterol level?
Was the saying: don't eat the egg yolk, it's too high in cholesterol news or views? True or a Myth?
Today's news says that the yolk is healthy and had valuable nutrients.
What are your thoughts, about these news and views?
in Self Help
In this episode, Pat Council will share some tips on how to create a passion for health. Learn to stay focused on your fitness goals and learn how to create a more permanent, healthy lifestyle. Give yourself the energy and confidence boost you need by improving your health and sticking to it.
Rasidah with be discussing her pain and abuse and how it affect her children. Her journey of being raped and other detais.
Rape, abuse how to overcome stuations like this.
A healthy spirituality is essential in identifying how God is at work in our lives and following the lead of the Holy Spirit in our daily walk. However,we need to identify obstacles that hinder us from discerning following God without reservations. Pastor Zipporah Maina will give us tips on developing a healthy spirituality.
Listen live at: 8PM EDT, 7PM CDT, 6 PM MDT, 5 PM PDT: at 619-393-2852 or listen live/archived at: http://pinnacleofpraiseshow.com/new/
Thanks. Beatrice Ndura – Host
Cathy Drew is our guest today and she will give us some insight about transformation and how you can attract what you want in you life
Kim Schuette of Biodynamic Wellness joins Elevate Your Energy to discuss:
- What does “mindful conception” involve?
- Why is autism on the rise and can it be prevented?
- What are the typical steps you young couples should take prior to conception?
- What contributes to infertility?
- What do you need to know about early childhood vaccines?
- What are the best first foods for babies?
- What are the best ways to keep young children healthy and thriving?
We are back with another exciting show, this show we will feature a few great guest. One will be Joey Giggles a advocate for CRPS, he is also living with the condition. Get to know him and hear what he is doing to make a change in the world of CRPS. Also Myrna the mother of a young girl living with CRPS who has dedicated her life to helping her daughter. We may have some exciting special guest on the show as we ramp up for some great news that will be coming in the next few weeks. For more info on the host visit http://charlesmattocks.com The show is hosted by celeb chef and world diabetes advocate Charles Mattocks.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (244 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (42 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (22 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (7 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (5 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (5 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (5 chatters)
- 63289 (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- All Things Matter (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (2 chatters)
- CARD READER BrendaBradshaw (2 chatters)
- Carole Gold (2 chatters)
- Beyond The Light Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- Str8UpRealTalk (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RoxieZw (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Brother Jaami (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (0 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- hot 95 radio (0 chatters)