SORT BY Relevancy
Do you know what it is to really be in a healthy relationship?
There are many different types of relationships; of course the first one everyone thinks about... romantic. But there is also; business, friendships, partnerships, family and your faith. Every aspect of your life has a relationship of some form in it. The important thing to know is; how to have a healthy relationship and how to spot a toxic relationship and either fix it or sever it.
This episode will focus on romantic relationships and family relationships and how they effect you and the people around you.
Host/Producer: Erica Brady Co-Host: Syreeta Jones Special Guest: Ms. Catrice "Mama Trice" Champion
Join us this week as we have another great show planned for you. This week we welcomed me for the first time Doctah B. Sirius. He is one of the stars of Urban Kryotonite. This BROTHA has been a Master Herbalist for over 20 years. This Sunday we will discuss "How 2 Become Healthy, Wealthy & Wise Now". So be sure to check out our show this Sunday 9/21/14. We start at 6 pm est and our call in number is 619-393-2813
Healthy eating begins with smart choices at the grocery store. Though it's tempting to buy convenient, processed foods, they aren't the healthiest choices for you and your family. Tune in 9/17 at noon ET for my tips for healthy grocery shopping
Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Jennifer Fugo will be discussing how to cut food costs while eating a healthy, gluten-free diet.
Jennifer Fugo is the founder of Gluten Free School and teaches gluten-sensitive individuals simple, savvy and empowering steps to get healthy. Living gluten-free since early 2008 after a gluten sensitivity diagnosis, she knows what it is like to feel overwhelmed by the cost and seemingly complicated aspects of going gluten-free. A sought-after expert, advocate and speaker about healthy, gluten-free living, Jennifer has been featured on Dr. Oz, Yahoo! News, eHow, CNN, and Philadelphia Magazine and is the author behind The Savvy Gluten-Free Shopper: How to Eat Healthy without Breaking the Bank.
Have you ever wondered if you are providing your pets with the proper nutrients to keep them healthy and active? Have you been confused about whether or not your pet needs supplements other than those provided in commercial pet foods? And what kinds of additional supplementation would they need? Are there different supplements for different animals? In this episode, we will be interviewing special guest, Mr. Lee Phillips, president of Vibrant Pets. He will be answering the above questions and more, to clear up any misconceptions about pet supplements. And best of all, he will provide us with information about Vibrant Pet products and how they can help our furry companions! Be sure to join us, September 13th at 5PM, CT. You won't want to miss it!
Dana Laake and her special guest Debi Silber will be discussing healthy eating and exercise to look, live and feel your best.
Debi Silber, MS, RD, WHC™, The Mojo Coach®, and President of Lifestyle Fitness, Inc., is a leading authority on health, fitness, lifestyle and personal development. Debi branded The Mojo Coach® because she's personally led hundreds of clients to achieve their ultimate body, mind, image and lifestyle – inspiring them to "get their mojo back," and helping them transform into their personal and professional best. She is a featured expert on almost 20 websites, a popular radio guest, and quoted regularly online and in print. Debi is a regular contributor to the Village Green blog.
Dana Laake and her special guest Dr. Donald Brown will be discussing anxiety management and the healthy alternatives to anti-anxiety medication.
Dr. Donald Brown is a naturopathic physician and a leading authority on the safety and efficacy of nutritional supplements, evidence-based herbal medicine, and probiotics. Dr. Brown currently serves as the Director of Natural Product Research Consultants in Seattle, WA. He is the author of Herbal Prescriptions for Health and Healing, a contributor to The Natural Pharmacy, the A-Z Guide to Drug-Herb-Vitamin Interactions, and The Textbook of Natural Medicine.
Stephanie Pedersen, MS, CHHC, is a nutritionist, speaker, media host and health writer known for her work using superfoods. Stephanie's latest books include Kale: The World's Most Powerful Superfood, (Sterling), and Chia (Sterling) which she cowrote with Dr. Wayne Coates, known affectionately as "Dr. Chia." One of her favorite things to do with clients is to detox using whole foods and green drinks! She runs several different types of detoxes, including a virtual group 5-Day Detox and a virtual group 21-Day Detox. Stephanie is currently at work on a book for Sterling about Coconut. She can be found at www.StephaniePedersen.com.
Thanks for tuning into the healthy wild and free podcast, please subscribe and leave a review in Itunes by clicking here.
Enjoy your day! Stay healthy!
- David Benjamin
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (95 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (37 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (36 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (11 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (11 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (10 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (10 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (9 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (7 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (7 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- Moreliapythonradio (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- AACONS (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (1 chatters)
- left at the valley with KevinKaren0 (1 chatters)
- Mark Radulich (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- William Telltale (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- untouchable1stfamradio (0 chatters)