SORT BY Relevancy
They quality of medical services received after a traffic collision plays a major role in the outcome of recovery. The Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare no longer allow for healthcare policy limits. However, there are still common concerns people injured in a Car Accident must address. Join me, ESTRA for a discussion on Medical Care After A Car Crash.
The number of Male Caregivers is on the rise, however are they getting the support and care that they need.
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Rick Lauber as they talk about the unique needs of the male caregiver.
Even though the majority of caregivers are female, men can provide help and support as wel – just in different way. As a former male co-caregiver, Rick will share with us the advantages they bring to the role of caregiving and how their friends and family can offer support and encouragement to them during this journey.
Learn more about Rick and his book Caregivers Guide for Canadians.
Don't forget to sign up for the Conversations In Care Newsletter.
The Session Overview below is provided as a courtesy to those who prefer to read than listen, yet on each call additional insights are given which round out the subject.
The Emerging Science of Ormus
The science surrounding the discovery and use of monatomics (single atom trace minerals), also known as ormus elements, M-state elements or angstrom elements, is rapidly gaining ground in high-tech industries, farm & garden applications, and in many areas of human health. Current uses range from industrial applications in fuel cell technology and computers, to improving plant health and food production, to human use as a resource to build health, balance emotions, improve meditation, inspire a purpose-oriented lifestyle, and improve one’s personal manifestation abilities (through increased concentration of focus).
Child Care Owners and Directors, tune in to this episode of Child Care Business Success as Julie Bartkus speaks to Susan Testaguzza about a powerful technology that not only manages content but keeps parents and children connected throughout the day.
If you're wondering how to effectively use technology for keeping parents in the loop - tune in and discover what Susan has to share with you. Susan knows child care! She's been in the business for over 20 years as a parent, an owner, an administrator, a director, and more! The technology she has covers many bases by helping teachers, administrators, parents, and even the child. Her technology provides a full content management system using the latest, cutting-edge tools.
A special thank you to our sponsors:
Child Care CRM
Be sure to sign up for book updates at: Childcarebusinesssuccess.com/book
This week on The Networking Diva Hour we will talk about The Networking Game! We will cover the in's and out's and the 5 basic rules to success. We still are covering "Do The Right Thing Series".
In our second half hour I will have as my co-host, Lynne Telford from C/S local Care & Share board of Directors. She is sharing with us information that will be heard all over the world and hope you are listening!
Care & Share Vision, Mission and Purpose:
At Care and Share Food Bank, our core purpose is to bridge the gap between hunger and abundance. Our mission is to provide food, partnering opportunities, and education to combat hunger and food insecurity in Southern Colorado communities. Our vision is an end to hunger.
Utilizing a nation-wide network through our affiliation with Feeding America-the country’s largest network of food banks-and other local resources, Care and Share procures food by the truckload from manufacturers, distributors, grocers and growers. Care and Share Food Bank is a proud partner with Feeding America.
Feeding America is the nation's leading domestic hunger-relief charity. Their mission is to feed America's hungry through a nationwide network of member food banks and engage the country in the fight to end hunger.
Obama Care started this year and it has been a huge topic on both sides of the aisle. Is it a step in the right direction that will force insurance companies to do the right thing or is it the start of long waits and minimum care for people. We dig in right here on MAKE YA THINK RADI
Top attorney Julie B. Rendelman has served as prosecution for some very high profile murder cases. The recent Georgia toddler car death continues to stun many people. The national award-winning radio talk show Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton will put the spotlight on the recent tragedy and discuss the latest toxicology report. Rendelman will address the potential legal aspects of the case. This timely segment will feature live calls from listeners. Be certain to dial (914) 803-4284 and press option 1 to speak to the on-air host on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST.
Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton is talk radio with substance! Tune in!!
Reisha McBride was shot and killed by Theodore Wafer, after Renisha wrecked her car, and knocked on Wafer's door, early one morning. The defenses opening statements were made on July 24h.
Will this man get away with murder ?
Listen to Victor Morrow give his take on the trial.
My co-host today knows all about the value of radical self care, hard work and business building. Please welcome Lisa Grace Byrne, Founder of Well Grounded Life and author of Replenish, Experience Radiant Calm and True Vitality in Your Everyday Life. This episode was so great we have split it into a part I and II. You will learn:
How to transform your "limitations" into the keys to your personal success in business.
Why extraordinary self care is non-negotiable for smart business women.
The wisdom in honoring your life seasons in your business planning.
How to grow your business deep and strong instead of haphazardly stretched thin.
Exploring the "work hard" myth- what if we are missing the point?
and you will be issued a special CHALLENGE to take action! Listen in!
PLUS our listeners can sign up for the free 7 Days to Calm video series! A MUST HAVE resource for any woman on the go!
About your host - Anastasia
Visit Anastasia Valentine at www.anastasia-valentine.com, follow her on Twitter @AVV or tune into @AVV Biz Talk Radio for the latest information on business, strategy, marketing and technology.
Join host Tami Neumann on Conversations In Care as she talks with Alicia White co-author of the International Best Selling Book Share Your Message With The World.
Alicia White shares with us her journey as a business owner and co-author of Share Your Message With The World. Alicia, the owner of Back of The Room Productions has learned to master reinvent in her career and will share with us what she has learned. Learn how to go beyond those daunting thoughts of starting your own business and JUST START IT!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (169 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (91 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- Bellesprit (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (18 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (15 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (9 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- SSRN (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (0 chatters)