SORT BY Relevancy
The practices of meditation are increasingly becoming popular because of its importance and benefits. Learn how meditation can help you make the flow of your life easier.
This morning we'll have guided walking meditation. Not to worry we won't actually walking, at least not this morning we won't. It's about to snow after all, so let's take a walk in the early autumn and imagine the sun on the back of your neck. Perhaps you have on a light jacket or windbreaker, but whatever you have on you are enjoying being outside in nature.
Join me on an imaginative tour as we get our exercise visually, walking, via a poem by Omar Alleyne.
Often or rather most weeks I am unsure as to what our meditation will be about. As you know I started this meditation series based on a book I was reading that offered 101 meditations and after two years of planned meditations as much as 2 weeks in advance, I am now allowing spirit to lead me as to what each week to meditate about. Sometimes it"s scary, but really oftentimes it is exhilerating.
It is my hope that you are getting more involved in your own meditation life and letting spirt guide you as well. It's actually even more fun, I think. And I am every grateful for that opportunity to fulfill my meditation. Journey with me and discover the what your spirit within can do for you or where it will lead you.
This morning on Small Business Saturday and 2 days after Thanksgiving Day it is our best time to explore meditation as an act of Self Care and Self Love. What are these?
Self-Care is the act of being good to and for yourself, whether healthily, emotionally or physically. It's as simple as brushing your teeth or taking a daf off to regroup or even just saying no to something or someone when you are tired.
Self-Love is getting in touch with your true and allowing your feelings to explore everything about you and your life, so you can truly enjoy the world around you.
This week we start Self-Care/Self Love with a Gratitude Meditation, based on the Daily Word.
Join me and explore a more fulfilling life through Self-Care and Self-Love.
Meditation. How do you feel about it? Do you have a daily practice of meditation?
Meditation is way easier than you may think. The benefits are endless.
I will teach you some simple, practical meditations. How to start a meditation practice , if you do not already, and some how to recognize a meditation brain wave.
Driving can be a form of meditation, when you zone out and you get those great ideas.
Guided meditations are the easiest way to learn to meditate and can have powerful immediate results.
I will share the health benfits of meditation as well as the spiritual benefits.
Meditation made magic!
Join Host Live Chats
- Reach Out America (18 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (12 chatters)
- Daddy G (11 chatters)
- BeverlyD (9 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Sayinitplain (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (3 chatters)
- Bad Habits Network (3 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- TAPN (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Closer Encounters (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- PWM Kingdom Talk (0 chatters)