SORT BY Relevancy
The practices of meditation are increasingly becoming popular because of its importance and benefits. Learn how meditation can help you make the flow of your life easier.
Join me for my first yoga session on Breathe Sexy Live!
I have been teaching yoga for the past two years in a local community, but have now decided to take my practice on the road. I will be sharing music, ideas, and uplifting thoughts throughout this program.
On this episode of Breathe Sexy Live we are going to keep it simple with forward folds, spinal twists and a little meditation. This will be a great energizing session for your entire body as well as calm and relaxing for your mind.
in Self Help
Abundant Reflections- Out of the Desert into the Oasis presents Lonna Strickland as your host.
In recent weeks we have learned how to establish a meditation practice, manage obstacles to you practice and that the key to all the types of meditation is BREATH.
This week Lonna will talk about setting an intention for your meditation time. What is INTENTION in meditation? What is the difference between setting an intention and setting a goal? Is intention a resolution? Why is setting an intention important to your meditation practice?
When we can recognize what drives us crazy or what we really WANT we begin to explore who we really are- Spiritual Beings.
By connecting to emotion we feel something that changes us, shifts our awareness. Setting an intention is connecting to emotion and is a determining factor in deciding what we want for our practice in the present moment.
Open the door to the Universe with intended meditation !
Practice Managers sometimes have to deal with mental health issues in their medical practice whether it's with their patients who also suffer from physical issues or with their staff members. Mental Health blogger and motivational speaker Gabe Howard is our guest and shares his expertise that comes from a lived experience dealing with mental health myths and realities.
Welcome to “Dental Practice 911 Radio” formerly known as “The Whole Tooth”. “Dental Practice 911 Radio” is a show where we discuss dental business related topics designed to help dentists and dental teams learn and grow in any economy!
Today, we will be discussing "The #Trend in Marketing Your Dental Practice" with one of my coworkers here at EZ Dental Practice Marketing, Rebecca Buscemi. Rebecca is our Technical Director and an Internet Marketing Trainer and Consultant.
Our topic basically deals with how your practice is seen through social media based on how RELEVANT your content is. In other words, Rebecca and I will be talking about how much more effective your social media presence can be by simply doing some key things to stay on top of trends in our collective communications.
Topics that will cover in our episode are: What are trending topics, How can Hashtages and trending topics help your marketing, How to use trending topics on Facebook, and more.
Practice Managers have urgent needs for information in the face of all the new and upcoming regulations which are creating more work for them and their staff. Specifically, answers to 3 questions frequently heard by Host Rebecca Morehead and co-host Kristen Walker:
What will be the new Stage 2 Requirements and how will that affect us?
What can I expect to be my requirements this year for compliance?
How can we generate more revenue in the practice to stay afloat or offset the penalties we will be facing?
Join us with our special surprise guest on the next More For Your Practice Radio.
Midnight Meditation with CharLena honors Dr. Maya Angelou as we relax our week of possible toxicity, stress, angst or burn out through her quotes and poems of love. Come join me and start your weekend off with the strength of Dr. Angelou's words.
Medical practice managers needs lots of resources from different businesses to run their practice effectively. Chuck Wright, owner of TWI Services, Inc. and Founding President of MOROF (Medical Office Resources of Florida) shares how this realization sparked the idea to create a resource organization designed to bring all aspects of healthcare together through one unified source and with the vision to be a "resource not a sales force". We'll also learn an example of this concept at work: how his company, TWI Services, Inc. provides certified direct marketing services for medical practices.
in Self Help
Last week we discovered that meditation is beneficial to us both physiologically and emotionally.
Now what do we do? How do we get started meditating? Do we need any special equipment? Special music? How do we find the time?
With her sense of humor and personal experiences, our Southern guru, Lonna Strickland, will guide us through the process of getting to our practice and staying there!
Discover your inner stillness and explore the shifts in your personal energy and the increase in your personal power that meditation can provide.
Meditation is the road to a changing your awareness.A consistent practice of meditation can help relieve the symptoms of depression and anxiety, stress, and many low energy forms of emotion. Connecting to to the power within , you can change you life!
As Lonna says, " Namaste Ya'll!"
Meditation with Galina Ross on Friday.
It's our time to take a deep breath and go back to Peace, Balance and Harmony with a power of Meditation.
Today is our first Meditation in 2014, and let's start this Year with Beautiful Practice to Natural Healing with Howard Wills.
This Meditation is in Russian Language.
Galina was teaching Meditation for many years, also she study different kind of Meditations for over 20 years. Galina is a professional journalist, Teacher, Certified Life Coach and Hypnotherapist, Energy Healer.
More about her practice you can find here:
Lindsey Phillips and John Hallock from Care Cloud join us to discuss all the issues currently impacting medical practice management, Electronic Health Records implementation and in particular, legacy versus cloud-based solutions. They will also be talking about why it's important to know where your EHR vendor stands in Meaningful Use Stage 2 certification, the extended timeline for Stage 2 Meaningful Use and what's on the roadmap.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (190 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- John Baptist (66 chatters)
- AlimBey (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- thedean (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (11 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (10 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (6 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- FSF Radio (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (3 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (3 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (0 chatters)